Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds (11871 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Advise Needed From Matured Ladies And Gentlemen. / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Carchoice:
I have been deceiving myself all along. I used to think having a baby mama is better than marriage. They are both the same with different but same problem.
I don't even know why i find this funny...
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:

She is the mother of my son and I wish her the best, I wish I had the power to issue visa I would have since given them visa.

Where ‘in the abroad’ are you? You don’t know getting legally married facilitates the visa process

13 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
cococandy:
hopefully you’re not an NL story teller. grin
Good luck

I didn’t come here to tell stories or tales.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by cococandy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:

I didn’t come here to tell stories or tales.
what kind of visa were you applying for?
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
cococandy:

Where ‘in the abroad’ are you? You don’t know getting legally married facilitates the visa process

Yes I know, but not everything about that I should begin to say.. I wish her the best going forward. My son is now my concern

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
cococandy:
what kind of visa were you applying for?

That won’t change anything now, what is done can’t be undo

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Vyolet(f): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:

I don’t know if she will find anyone that will treat her better and I pray she does and nothing should affect my son
See the effontry, so you actually believe she has not found someone that treats/would treat her better than you?
You have seen yourself as her Alpha and Omega and the only reason you are shocked is because she is about to show you, she can always do without you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Jotrade: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
The lady is not a wife material and if she end up to be your wife. My broda let her be and stop crying over a woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Vyolet:

See the effontry, so you actually believe she has not found someone that treats/would treat her better than you?
You have seen yourself as her Alpha and Omega and the only reason you are shocked is because she is about to show you, she can always do without you.

My wish for her is the best. I hope I do better if I ever find the courage to move on

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Vyolet(f): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:

You didn’t see that I had applied for visa twice their applications were denied
What type of Visa have you been applying for?
On what ground are you applying.
There is no evidence that you are both married, is there any paternity test yet? How much have you convinced them that she is your wife?

All I see here are just excuses not to bring her over but a way to get custody of your son.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Homeboiy: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:

Who knows? Pls pass it on

I know you love your boy but you need to stop being too emotional.

Things are hard in Nigeria now and she’s misbehaving cos she’s seeing things in a plater of gold.

If I were you, I will ignore her for a week and see what comes out but am afraid she might sell your property.

Stop showing emotions when you call her

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jotrade:
The lady is not a wife material and if she end up to be your wife. My broda let her be and stop crying over a woman.

Bros I wish I was really crying over a woman.. I know what I went through growing up with my step mothers. I guess you now know why am crying

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:

That won’t change anything now, what is done can’t be undo

You can’t apply to take someone to say USA for example (if that’s where you live) if they are not related to you . Unless you’re applying for a visitor/student/business etc type of visa.

If you want them to come and live with you permanently, aka immigrant visa, they’d have to be related to you. Relationship ranking in order of importance spouse/child>parent>sibling. Legally married without complications from any shady issues, 6 months to 8 months, she and your child and join you. Parents can join you in about 1-2 years. Sibling takes up to 10 years.
If you’ve been applying and got denied, maybe you’re not telling the whole story.

Or....this is a whole story on its own.

Goodnight sir.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Vyolet:

What type of Visa have you been applying for?
On what ground are you applying.
There is no evidence that you are both married, is there any paternity test yet? How much have you convinced them that she is your wife?

All I see here are just excuses not to bring her over but a way to get custody of your son.

Lol you just made me laughed, I have never had issues with this woman over my son, his international passport bears my name also. Madam my own now pass me if you begin fight me now where I go turn to. I love this woman for real, if I don’t why will I trust her with so much ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
cococandy:

You can’t apply to take someone to say USA for example (if that’s where you live) if they are not related to you . Unless you’re applying for a visitor/student/business etc type of visa.

If you want them to come and live with you permanently, aka immigrant visa, they’d have to be related to you. Relationship ranking in order of importance spouse/child>parent>sibling. Legally married without complications from any shady issues, 6 months to 8 months, she and your child and join you. Parents can join you in about 1-2 years. Sibling takes up to 10 years.
If you’ve been applying and got denied, maybe you’re not telling the whole story.

Or....this is a whole story on its own.

Goodnight sir.

Thanks ma’am.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Homeboiy:

I know you love your boy but you need to stop being too emotional.

Things are hard in Nigeria now and she’s misbehaving cos she’s seeing things in a plater of gold.

If I were you, I will ignore her for a week and see what comes out but am afraid she might sell your property.

Stop showing emotions when you call her

My brother in-law was also trying to talk to her when she swore by her mother’s grave then he said this is beyond me, he said don’t force her if that’s her decision let it be and concentrate on giving your son the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Homeboiy: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:

My brother in-law was also trying to talk to her when she swore by her mother’s grave then he said this is beyond me, he said don’t force her if that’s her decision let it be and concentrate on giving your son the best.

She can’t train your son alone

She will definitely come to you

Stop the call for one week

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Homeboiy:

She can’t train your son alone

She will definitely come to you

Stop the call for one week

Okay boss thanks so much
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Hardrive(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
You will need to digest this material to know what went wrong. If after you do and still cannot find a way forward, then I can't help you. But when you do get answers, don't forget to show gratitude.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hardrive:
You will need to digest this material to know what went wrong. If after you do and still cannot find a way forward, then I can't help you. But when you do get answers, don't forget to show gratitude.

Where can I find it bro?
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Hardrive(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:

Where can I find it bro?

You can download it on www.pdfdrive.net. If it is not there like some people complained about then I sent it to you through some other means but I am sure you will find it there. Otherwise you buy it from Amazon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hardrive:

You can download it on www.pdfdrive.net. If it is not there like some people complained about then I sent it to you through some other means but I am sure you will find it there.

Thanks bro, at least that will keep me a bit busy, i couldn't download it please i'll appreciate if you will send it to me
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Goodghoxt: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is the devil attacking your peace of mind through your baby mama and her friend is the agent.
Bro be careful because it might affect your finances.
The only solution I can give is for you to pray to God for peace of the mind (Gods peace surpasses all understanding) and for your baby mama pray for her too because she is in a state of dilemma too, she doesn’t know what she is doing.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Goodghoxt:
This is the devil attacking your peace of mind through your baby mama and her friend is the agent.
The only solution I can give is for you to pray to God for peace of the mind (Gods peace surpasses all understanding) and for your baby mama pray for her too because she is in a state of dilemma too, she doesn’t know what she is doing.

Thanks bro, it's affecting me already, it's has drained me psychologically. I have not bath, eat nor brush since yesterday.
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by mariahAngel(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Goodghoxt:

He first needs to ask for forgiveness from the mother of his child and make amends before he can find peace.

@Broken2020, be careful of bad advice of some bitter hateful people, telling you to ignore your woman.
Don't allow them project their failures and bitterness on you.
Their relationships failed, so others' must fail too.
They see their Exs in every woman and want them all to be punished and to suffer.
They're enemies of progress, happiness, togetherness...
They're never happy when they see happy couples.

You know deep down within yourself that you are the cause of all these misunderstandings, and fixing it starts with you.
I believe there's still a chance to save your relationship. I believe she still loves you, but you need to reassure her again and again, and promise her that what happened in the past would not repeat itself, with time, her heart will begin to trust you again. (I believe you still love her and she still loves you)
Don't ruin your happiness.
If you both can work through these misunderstandings, it'll make your bond stronger.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by mariahAngel(f): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
We are in the same shit, the only diff is, you dey abroad, I dey ibadan..
You send upkeep of 200k
I send 20k
Make I no even go the school aspect at all.
I think getting married is the issue here as they think maybe you have someone there already and may abandon her later..

Let me tell you a secret, if I am opportuned to leave this country, how I will take my kids from her is all I will think about...
If her friend could advice her to quit the relationship, do you know if she already introduced her to another guy who is already promising her marriage?
I still try to know what Nigerian girls problem is
For some it is money
For some it is love
For some it is both
Some don't even know what they want...

Someone said a lady can be with you, have kids for you, cook for you, have sex with you and the love she have for you is dead in her heart..

Stop whining and projecting your failed relationship on others.
You are not the op, and his woman is not the same as your ex.
Fix things or move on.
Believe it or not, there's a woman out there who can love you just the way you are.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Stop whining and projecting your failed relationship on others.
You are not the op, and his woman is not the same as your ex.
Fix things or move on.
Believe it or not, there's a woman out there who can love you just the way you are.
oga swerve, not a Nigerian woman abeg, keep your advice to yourself.. Most married men face this same shit, are all the me related?
Do they come from same parents?
So why are they having almost same problem?
Because nowadays Nigerian women are prostitute by nature..
If you satisfy them sexually, they will complain of financial lack.
If you satisfy them both sexually and financially, they will complain of attention so pls, keep your advice to yourself cos I have since moved on and fixed whatever needed fixing..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by mariahAngel(f): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga swerve, not a Nigerian woman abeg, keep your advice to yourself.. Most married men face this same shit, are all the me related?
Do they come from same parents?
So why are they having almost same problem?
Because nowadays Nigerian women are prostitute by nature..
If you satisfy them sexually, they will complain of financial lack.
If you satisfy them both sexually and financially, they will complain of attention so pls, keep your advice to yourself cos I have since moved on and fixed whatever needed fixing..

You've moved on yet you keep bringing your failed relationship into every thread about couples' misunderstanding, with the aim to totally destroy!
We know your side of the story, how about your ex's side?
FYI, there are still a lot more happy marriages than broken ones, whether you want to believe it or not.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Stevenbright(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Opebusola:
she already have bad friends as her adviser. why the sudden change? Ask her for the last time that what does she want you to do.

First and foremost, collect your documents and then give her space for sometime. When she comes back to herself, she will get back to you!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
cococandy:

You obviously believe that and I’m sure your attitude towards reflected as much. Might be one of the reasons why she japa.

By sending money from abroad you think you’ve done more than any man can do for his woman. Don’t think she can find better? You could be in for a surprise wink

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

You've moved on yet you keep bringing your failed relationship into every thread about couples' misunderstanding, with the aim to totally destroy!
We know your side of the story, how about your ex's side?
FYI, there are still a lot more happy marriages than broken ones, whether you want to believe it or not.
the topic is about an about to go sour relationship, and I shipped in what might likely happen. That's what experiences is all about so you can guide someone who is about to fall into same situation...
I keep bringing my failed relationship into topic cos it warrants it to serve as detterent to others..
So like I said earlier, swerve..
If your own is still intact, guide it and make it continue to work and let us who have been dealt with lick our sour in peace..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stevenbright:

First and foremost, collect your documents and then give her space for sometime. When she comes back to herself, she will get back to you!

Thanks boss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? / My Wife Has No Respect Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.