Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds (11866 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Advise Needed From Matured Ladies And Gentlemen. / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thanks to everyone that advised me
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Klass99(f): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020

7 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Klass99(f): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, what made you think man's way of doing things (baby mama runs) could ever be better than God's way (marriage) I am not a religious or judgmental person but this whole baby mama business doesn't sit well with me at all.

If you are going to have children, at least give them a solid home foundation where both mother and father live together as man and wife, NOT as two people cohabiting immorally or living separately.

Aunty I nor talk say I nor wan live together oo, but the devil is winning here. Circumstances drew us apartment and I worked hard to bridge the gap.

Maybe I didn’t do enough or she wasn’t carried along but I did my best and I have accept my fate

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Broken2020:
I am losing access to my son, all I have worked for is about to crash before me. My baby mama’s friend has dealt a hard blow on my relationship.

Don’t mind my grammatical errors pls

I and my baby had issues last week, only for her to tell me she is not interested anymore, I was shocked because that’s not her, even if I threatened her with a breakup she will tell me I’ll die with you, but this time she said it’s over and she is serious, I have never called anyone into our issues since we have been together but this time I had to tell my younger sister who is married to help me talk to her, she sworn to my sister that she will come back to me only if her mum comes from the grave. My sister called to tell me what she said, my sister advised me to inform my dad since her mind is made up, I don’t want to do that yet.

This girl lacks nothing, am not in Nigeria but I provide everything for her and my son, my son attends one of the best schools in Amuwo Odofin, I bought her a car on her birthday in 2018.

I didn’t sleep all night, I called her around 3AM this morning we spoke till 9AM while talking to her, her friend came to her bedroom telling her to hang up. I asked who was that she said her friend, I asked to talk to her and her friend boldly told me she advised her to quit because I can’t hold her down for that long without even proposing to her, I have been away for 2 years, will I throw a ring to her? They applied for visa twice last year they were denied, I was suppose to visit them this year but I can’t leave here due to the pandemic.

She is a product of a broken marriage so am I, I don’t wish that for my son at all, I have gone to see her dad, her mom is late, she is an only child, I personally took care of her mom till she died, i single handily cover her funeral expenses, including taking care of her aunts and uncles that went for the funeral in delta state since she could not make it to Nigeria at that time.

I met this girl on Facebook in 2014, two months later she joined me abroad. We had my son in 2015 though I wasn’t ready at that time but her mom insisted her daughter won’t abort I told my mom and she insisted I allow her have the baby.

Our wedding was suppose to be in 2017 but because of the disagreement between her dad and her mom’s family my dad insisted I hold on till they are ready. She only met this friend of hers when we got back to Nigeria.

My only crime is I call her too much, I told her she is getting too big, she called it body shaming. I have cried my eyes out.

She refused to go stay in my house in Benin, I pay 750k yearly for their rent in Lagos, their monthly upkeep is 200k, i have never complained till 2 weeks ago when I sent her 120k after two days I wanted her to help me send someone 12k she said she had 10k left, I got mad and told her how much is minimum wage, families still live on it.

Please I need advice, I just look at my son and cry because I know what I went through growing up with my dad and stepmom.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

If all you said here is true then you deserve all she is doing to you..
I pray you catch her red-handed with a man on top of her..
Well, from your narration .. you are a so called rich boy.. throwing money to an ungrateful idiot..
Spending money on her like no tomorrow..
She is really good in manipulation and mind game..
You don't want your son to be raised in a broke. Home bla bla bla.. she would ruin you and you would end up dying before your time, then she would go ahead and enjoy your wealth while spreading her legs for another man like rumour while he bleeps her silly ..
Weaklings like you disgust me.. You are a WeakAss Sissy Betamale .. People dey abandon their wives and Son without any reason and go ahead and live their lives to the fullest .. here this idiot is suicidal over a lady that different dudes are fucking her silly.. the 200k you gave her is remaining just 10k coz she settled her lover boy that is fucking her silly in your absence.. but because she has a son for you , you can't e en reason proper to understand this..
Once a wife or girlfriend becomes unecessary rude, toxic and stubborn to you.. then know another man is fucking her.. that is how she would communicate it ..
You are a useless slowpoke and deserves to be poisoned by her for being idiotic..
Gosh.. can't believe the nonsense I just read.. feels like a stupid movie script..
You are a disgusting asshole..

4 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shortyy:

That's what they say.

Babe .. this guy is no where Near being an Alpha male.. he is a weak Ass and sissy nigga .. A beta male..
An alpha male don't take shit..
One of Wizkid babymama tried some shit with him, he withdrew his spending on her and the child and ceased communication..
In one of the leaked chat... Wizkid sister even told the baby mama to send the child to their mom if she is tired of taking care of the child.. the refused to give her shishi..
This guy is a Weakling.. only a stupid man would entrust a property of 70million on his babymama.. even Wizkid no fit try am despite his riches..
And I can bet Buhari's Balls that the babymama is sucking and fucking different dicks in Nigeria while the idiotic Op works his Ass off over there and still cry and beg her not to end things..
The OP is very low on self esteem and self worth.. a Weakling and a disgrace to men

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by pretydiva(f): 1:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Klass99:

Excuse me!!! shocked Wetin dem dey find abeg? To intentionally be someone's baby mama and have the baby daddy pay her bills? Jeez, if that's the case we are really losing it as women. What happened to getting married legitimately and birthing kids within the legitimacy of marriage? I weak o!

Read op's write up again, but this time slowly. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by GboyegaD(m): 2:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:

Bros I wish I was really crying over a woman.. I know what I went through growing up with my step mothers. I guess you now know why am crying

In all these, I'm more concerned about your real moniker as that would help give more details to the story and guide in giving advice.
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 2:40am On Oct 31, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Babe .. this guy is no where Near being an Alpha male.. he is a weak Ass and sissy nigga .. A beta male..
An alpha male don't take shit..
One of Wizkid babymama tried some shit with him, he withdrew his spending on her and the child and ceased communication..
In one of the leaked chat... Wizkid sister even told the baby mama to send the child to their mom if she is tired of taking care of the child.. the refused to give her shishi..
This guy is a Weakling.. only a stupid man would entrust a property of 70million on his babymama.. even Wizkid no fit try am despite his riches..
And I can bet Buhari's Balls that the babymama is sucking and fucking different dicks in Nigeria while the idiotic Op works his Ass off over there and still cry and beg her not to end things..
The OP is very low on self esteem and self worth.. a Weakling and a disgrace to men

Lol! I pity you, wait till you know how it feels to have a child. My guy don’t insult me money or properties don’t mean anything to me.

I don’t care if she end things or not my concern is my son not even the properties.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 2:54am On Oct 31, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Well, from your narration .. you are a so called rich boy.. throwing money to an ungrateful idiot..
You don't want your son to be raised in a broke. Home bla bla bla.. she would ruin you and you would end up dying before your time, then she would go ahead and enjoy your wealth while spreading her legs for another man like rumour while he bleeps her silly ..
Weaklings like you disgust me.. You are a WeakAss Sissy Betamale .. People dey abandon their wives and Son without any reason and go ahead and live their lives to the fullest .. here this idiot is suicidal over a lady that different dudes are fucking her silly.. the 200k you gave her is remaining just 10k coz she settled her lover boy that is fucking her silly in your absence.. but because she has a son for you , you can't e en reason proper to understand this..
Once a wife or girlfriend becomes unecessary rude, toxic and stubborn to you.. then know another man is fucking her.. that is how she would communicate it ..
You are a useless slowpoke and deserves to be poisoned by her for being idiotic..
Gosh.. can't believe the nonsense I just read.. feels like a stupid movie script..

If you think I wasn’t expecting trash from an idiot like you then you must be stupid. Whatever kind of male you are I don’t want to be your type.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by faithugo64(f): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
You obviously value your son more than this lady and your words and actions must have made that fact glaring to her. She feels worthless to you. She probably thinks you are still with her because of your son.
Again, better not listen to the persons here telling you she has a game plan. You will end up hurting yourself and the relationship more if you start to act on that.
Stop being emotional about all this.
Come home and set things in motion
Phone conversations sometimes are misleading. You need to look her in the eye and talk about all these. Trust me, you will get a clearer picture of the whole thing once you are home.
If after having that face to face talk with her and meeting some relevant persons, she is still bent on leaving, then let her go
However, if the case is insecurity, try to push things with her people, ensure you give her some form of security before leaving, even if it is a court wedding. Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:

If you think I wasn’t expecting trash from an idiot like you then you must be stupid. Whatever kind of male you are I don’t want to be your type.

You are a Weakling, Me and you who is an idiot ?? Only a useless fool cries over a woman..
You can't even be my type... You would keep on crying over a woman till eternity..
I do hope she ends up ruining your crying life..
More tears wait you..
Daft and bereft fellow with zero balls and confidence.. You go cry tire..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by cococandy(f): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2020
You’re more hurt by this than the OP. What’s up?
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

7 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

You are a Weakling, Me and you who is an idiot ?? Only a useless fool cries over a woman..
You can't even be my type... You would keep on crying over a woman till eternity..
I do hope she ends up ruining your crying life..
More tears wait you..
Daft and bereft fellow with zero balls and confidence.. You go cry tire..

Well I don’t blame you, I blame your N100 bundle. You shall get more pain than I have ever gotten and you will not live to own a property worth 7 million. You will only be free from these prayers only if I had anything personal with you.

Don’t compare me with wizkid compare me with anyone from your family let’s start verification. From your grandfather to your children’s children no one will ever be as financially okay as I am.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2020
cococandy:

I tire for this guy oo, poverty makes some people hate on people they think are better than them.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2020
cococandy:

Babe... I am disgusted not hurt..
If it was your brother that is this idiotic, what would have been your view ??

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:

Well I don’t blame you, I blame your N100 bundle. You shall get more pain than I have ever gotten and you will not live to own a property worth 7 million. You will only be free from these prayers only if I had anything personal with you.

Don’t compare me with wizkid compare me with anyone from your family let’s start verification. From your grandfather to your children’s children no one will ever be as financially okay as I am.

And you think I am from a poor family ??
Anyone that disagree with you is poor ??
You are not just Idiotic , you are also daft and Moronic ..
You can afford more than 100Naira bundle but you can't fix your miserable life ..
You would continue crying over a woman till eternity..
Dumb kid.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

And you think I am from a poor family ??
Anyone that disagree with you is poor ??
You are not just Idiotic , you are also daft and Moronic ..
You can afford more than 100Naira bundle but you can't fix your miserable life ..
You would continue crying over a woman till eternity..
Dumb kid.

Talk about yourself not your family which I already know is below average.

Come with proof let's take it from there.

Why do you perceive every success person as your enemy?

Change your thinking so that God will change your destiny.

Poverty will not depart from your life if you don’t change how you view successful people.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:

Talk about yourself not your family which I already know is below average.

Come with proof let's take it from there.

Why do you perceive every success person as your enemy?

Change your thinking so that God will change your destiny.

Poverty will not depart from your life if you don’t change how you view successful people.

I perceive you as enemy ??
Oh... I now know why you babymama treats you like trash..
You lack basic common sense ..
Oya post evidence of your wealth and riches let's see..
Clowns like you lives Audio life and yet loud..
You don't know me one on one but can sense that I am living in poverty ?? You are a demented coyote, a dimwit and an imp.
You claim to be rich but the most treasured wealth in life which is Wisdom.. you don't have it ..
You are a Scum..
On a lighter note : Have you cried today, and pls don't bathe nor eat like you said you haven't done since yesterday.. continue with the tears Kid.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

I perceive you as enemy ??
Oh... I now know why you babymama treats you like trash..
You lack basic common sense ..
Oya post evidence of your wealth and riches let's see..
Clowns like you lives Audio life and yet loud..
You don't know me one on one but can sense that I am living in poverty ?? You are a demented coyote, a dimwit and an imp.
You claim to be rich but the most treasured wealth in life which is Wisdom.. you don't have it ..
You are a Scum..
On a lighter note : Have you cried today, and pls don't bathe nor eat like you said you haven't done since yesterday.. continue with the tears Kid.

I’ll only mention my moniker and people will testify. I don’t have time for you, you are far from being my headache.

Take your poverty frustrated life a step further.
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:

I’ll only mention my moniker and people will testify. I don’t have time for you, you are far from being my headache.

Take your poverty frustrated life a step further.

Yet you hid your Moniker and created a new account yesterday.. just to pour your tears and frustration in a faceless forum
You lack balls and guts that is why you can't use your main account to post this..
You lack ability to make decisions and be in charge.. yet claim to be a man..
You can't even put your woman incheck but baring all your fangs here..
The truth hurts.. you are a weakling and would remain so.. and Weaklings are always miserable.. Deal with it..
Quote me whenever you have the confidence to unveil your real Moniker if you got balls.. till then continue crying kid.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Carchoice:
I have been deceiving myself all along. I used to think having a baby mama is better than marriage. They are both the same with different but same problem.

More stressful, because if she decides to re-marry, that's where the real headache starts at least if you're married. The law usually helps shape things. I feel for the OP I swear. Its a tough situation, OP probably losing sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2020
pcguru1:

More stressful, because if she decides to remarry, rhats where the real headache starts at least if you're married. They will the law to help shape things. I feel for the OP I swear. Its a tough situation, OP probably losing sleepless nights

Am getting better bro
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by bukatyne(f): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Carchoice:
I have been deceiving myself all along. I used to think having a baby mama is better than marriage. They are both the same with different but same problem.

Hahahahahahahaha! grin cheesy
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:

Am getting better bro

My step brother too is in that situation , he has three kids but I admit he treated the wife terribly , really terribly. Right now she has re-married so that's that and on the flip side. I had a very good colleague who impregnated someone and left abroad, he married her , never came back to Nigeria, never sent cash and all. So its why your case is interesting, you guys might need to have to talk. God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by bukatyne(f): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:
I am losing access to my son, all I have worked for is about to crash before me. My baby mama’s friend has dealt a hard blow on my relationship.

Don’t mind my grammatical errors pls

I and my baby had issues last week, only for her to tell me she is not interested anymore, I was shocked because that’s not her, even if I threatened her with a breakup she will tell me I’ll die with you, but this time she said it’s over and she is serious , I have never called anyone into our issues since we have been together but this time I had to tell my younger sister who is married to help me talk to her, she sworn to my sister that she will come back to me only if her mum comes from the grave. My sister called to tell me what she said, my sister advised me to inform my dad since her mind is made up, I don’t want to do that yet.

This girl lacks nothing, am not in Nigeria but I provide everything for her and my son, my son attends one of the best schools in Amuwo Odofin, I bought her a car on her birthday in 2018.

I didn’t sleep all night, I called her around 3AM this morning we spoke till 9AM while talking to her, her friend came to her bedroom telling her to hang up. I asked who was that she said her friend, I asked to talk to her and her friend boldly told me she advised her to quit because I can’t hold her down for that long without even proposing to her, I have been away for 2 years, will I throw a ring to her? They applied for visa twice last year they were denied, I was suppose to visit them this year but I can’t leave here due to the pandemic.

She is a product of a broken marriage so am I, I don’t wish that for my son at all, I have gone to see her dad, her mom is late, she is an only child, I personally took care of her mom till she died, i single handily cover her funeral expenses, including taking care of her aunts and uncles that went for the funeral in delta state since she could not make it to Nigeria at that time.

I met this girl on Facebook in 2014, two months later she joined me abroad. We had my son in 2015 though I wasn’t ready at that time but her mom insisted her daughter won’t abort I told my mom and she insisted I allow her have the baby.

Our wedding was suppose to be in 2017 but because of the disagreement between her dad and her mom’s family my dad insisted I hold on till they are ready. She only met this friend of hers when we got back to Nigeria.

My only crime is I call her too much, I told her she is getting too big, she called it body shaming. I have cried my eyes out.

She refused to go stay in my house in Benin, I pay 750k yearly for their rent in Lagos, their monthly upkeep is 200k, i have never complained till 2 weeks ago when I sent her 120k after two days I wanted her to help me send someone 12k she said she had 10k left, I got mad and told her how much is minimum wage, families still live on it.

Please I need advice, I just look at my son and cry because I know what I went through growing up with my dad and stepmom.

Is your concern lack of access to your son and fear of repeating same cycle you had or your dying relationship?

@bold: the hunter has become the hunted. After years of threats, she has learnt and perfected the act. Maybe if this works out, you will learn a lesson on effective communication.

You are a very good monetary provider, well done sir. Apart from money, what else did you provide in the relationship? There are no emotional security with the constant threats of 'I am no longer interested'.

Reach out to your girl's father if his influence on his daughter is greater than that of the friend's.

And Oga, when all is well, ensure you provide emotional security so your woman doesn't have to run around confiding in friends that are faster to destroy than build.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by bukatyne(f): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2020
GboyegaD:

In all these, I'm more concerned about your real moniker as that would help give more details to the story and guide in giving advice.

Hahahahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2020
pcguru1:

My step brother too is in that situation , he has three kids but I admit he treated the wife terribly , really terribly. Right now she has re-married so that's that and on the flip side. I had a very good colleague who impregnated someone and left abroad, he married her , never came back to Nigeria, never sent cash and all. So its why your case is interesting, you guys might need to have to talk. God will see you through.

Her advisers are winning, not sure I want to spend my life with a woman that dug a hole around me with her friends. I didn’t notice till I fell into it.

Boss you need to hear how her friend snatched the phone from her and boldly told me “i advised her to leave you” That statement still resound in my ears.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2020
bukatyne:

Is your concern lack of access to your son and fear of repeating same cycle you had or your dying relationship?

@bold: the hunter has become the hunted. After years of threats, she has learnt and perfected the act. Maybe if this works out, you will learn a lesson on effective communication.

You are a very good monetary provider, well done sir. Apart from money, what else did you provide in the relationship? There are no emotional security with the constant threats of 'I am no longer interested'.

Reach out to your girl's father if his influence on his daughter is greater than that of the friend's.

And Oga, when all is well, ensure you provide emotional security so your woman doesn't have to run around confiding in friends that are faster to destroy than build.

Goodluck

Thanks for the advice
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by bukatyne(f): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:

Doesn’t that assures any woman ? My documents is with her, which has my name and my son’s name

How is a document in your name & son's name supposed to provide assurance to a woman you have not married?

How does such a document provide any assurance to a woman at all?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2020
bukatyne:

How is a document in your name & son's name supposed to provide assurance to a woman you have not married?

How does such a document provide any assurance to a woman at all?

If that was not assuring enough, documents in her name wouldn’t have.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by crackhaus: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2020
bukatyne:

Goodluck
Kai, wahala for who go land inside relationship with a needy woman. grin

Provide emotional security, provide financial security, provide sexual satisfaction, provide orgasm, be a comedian, make her happy all the time, support her inside kitchen, massage her body and feet... Jesu cheesy

The guy's ONLY concern should be his son, there's nothing to salvage between him and that woman. All that talk I've been reading on the thread about him trying to make amends with her na just fabu.

You can't keep a person who does not want to stay, it NEVER works... and even if it does, she would have gained more power to misbehave in the future knowing that he will always come crawling and begging her not to leave.

@OP, please find a way to retain connection with your son however way you can. He's your son, you follow born am and you don't need to beg her to have access to him...you simply DON'T.
Her only grace here is the distance between both of you and the fact that she knows all you care about is your son (which is not a bad thing at all), so she will use all this to torment you – it's what they usually do, but don't let it get to you.

If you have family in Nigeria, let them hold the fort for you and keep in touch with your child on your behalf.

Anything that makes you still go ahead to marry this particular lady after all this, then it will be clear that village people are really on your case.

Broken2020:

Her advisers are winning, not sure I want to spend my life with a woman that dug a hole around me with her friends. I didn’t notice till I fell into it.
Ohh wonderful, your brain is still in form... grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? / My Wife Has No Respect Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.