Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama (1298 Views)

Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama / Anger Grows In France Against Gruesome Murder Of French Teacher (photos) / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by ElectroLyte: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Malaysia’s former prime minister on Wednesday, October 29, said that Muslims have the right “to kill millions of French people”, shortly after a knife-wielding Islamist killed three people in a Church in Nice.

Mahathir Mohamad, who lost power in February this year, said freedom of expression does not include “insulting other people” as anger over satirical cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed sweeps the Islamic world.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/10/muslims-the-have-right-to-kill-millions-of-french-people-says-mahathir-mohamad-hours-after-france-attack/

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Karlovich: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sick b*stard, I blame liberal EU politicians that are hell bent on destroying their nations due political correctness.

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by themainman600(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
I pray there kill his family members as they want mad man

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
forget all the pretense, All Muslims think like this man. They are taught to kill anyone who criticizes or is against their religion.

11 Likes

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Jakumo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:
forget all the pretense, All Muslims think like this man. They are taught to kill anyone who criticizes or is against their religion.

Lie no good. Na true talk you talk.

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jakumo:

Lie no good. Na true talk you talk.

I no sabi lie my brother

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by kabillionaire(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
no wonder the pig lost election

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by pastie(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
I chose not to comment on religion affiliate.

My only wish and vision is to destroy religion and race in the face of mother earth.
Until then there will be no peace for a living.
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Okwuazi930(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yeah fredoom of expression does not mean insulting other people's religion or way of life so we all need to be careful in whatever we say or do.my one Kobo.
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by adecz: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
A religion of
kill,
kill, kill,
kill, kill, kill,
kill, kill, kill, kill.
kill, kill, kill, kill, kill,
kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill,

Behead, behead, behead, behead,

Kill,
Kill, kill,
kill, kill, kill

amputate, amputate, amputate, amputate.

Kill,
Kill, kill,
kill, kill, kill, kill

Stone to death,
stone to death, stone to death

Suicide bombing,
Suicide bombing, suicide bombing.

Kill, kill, kill, kill..

A religion of peace..

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by amliftedhigher: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Imagine a world without Isslam. Peaceful world.
That's what France want.
You accepted people whose country couldn't accept
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by chibinobim16259: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Just imagine a world without Islam

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Viicfuntop(f): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
I reserve my comment but why are Muslims the same everywhere
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by holsconcept(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:

It is not only about religion, some of them are ready to kill if you oppose their view. This shows they have low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by BlackfireX: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Islam is a religion of peace...
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by dahnimoh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seriously
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Lightangel65: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okwuazi930:
Yeah fredoom of expression does not mean insulting other people's religion or way of life so we all need to be careful in whatever we say or do.my one Kobo.

So then why are you killing others, you already killed the teacher. You guys just love killing, i wish a commet would just wipe you guys out, You are Gods greatest mistake
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Anaerobi(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Hmm Speechless
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2020
azmanaty2:

The only types of Muslims that are not murderous are the bad Muslims. As a good Muslim killing is one of your service to Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by jesmond3945: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Okwuazi930:
see if you are not happy your religion is being insulted either you engage constructively or you leave and go to a place where it is respected.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by dederocs(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Even if you burn down your whole countries due to extremism, and blow all yourselves up as suicide bombers, this world will move on, as a free one, go bomb yourself, and get your virgins. Intelligent people know that we have hundreds of religions around the world, and no one cares about your personal religion affilliation. This is the truth.
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Just look at.......how did the man behind this group of religious terrorists even managed to establish this miscreants he calls his followers.
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by dederocs(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Okwuazi930:
He can leave the country, france is not a muslim country, it is a free country, where everything is allowed. Let them go to Saudi Arabia, kuwait and qatar, these are rich countries too. Bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by VEXT: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2020
All Muslims are terrorists.....
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Delejumi(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The only types of Muslims that are not murderous are the bad Muslims. As a good Muslim killing is one of your service to Allah.
Suspect...
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Enudapan: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Too bad, all these religious trash
Killing for someone, who has died a thousand years ago
Re: Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama by Jakumo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
dederocs:

He can leave the country, france is not a muslim country, it is a free country, where everything is allowed. Let them go to Saudi Arabia, kuwait and qatar, these are rich countries too. Bloody hypocrites.

Muslimes seek to IMPOSE their backward, repressive and dictatorial cult beliefs on the whole world. They rush over to the industrialized countries of Europe and North America to enjoy good medical care, education, housing and security, but rather than assimilate the culture of the nations they invade, they instead seek to CONQUER such nations, and DEPRIVE the citizens of those host countries, of their rights to free speech and to dress how they please.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Connived With Friends To Rape His Aged  Mother / Lady Runs Mad After Spending A Night With An Unknown Man In A Hotel / Gunmen Abduct Pregnant Woman, Two Others In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.