Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much (3168 Views)

South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much by HomerTimpson: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shortyy:
Kai things I see on this Romanceland. Lmaooooo
you nko ? You like food too much i know
Re: Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much by Uniquekriss(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
Though I met her back in 300L. She is a very beautiful and light complexioned lady I love her so much now, though I still wonder how she falls for me even though am not that handsome.

But ,the thing about her is when I first sexed her can you believe with how beautiful she is her pussy is still tight like mad though she isn't a virgin I know a tight pussy when I see one.But now she likes disturbing me for sex if we don't sex about 7 times to 9 times a day she won't let me be and am fed up right now maybe I should break up with her because most people are just saying am lean and I also see it myself that am getting leaner by day pls what can I do to help the situation .

I STILL LOVE HER.

FP PLS
LALASTICLALA ,
Farano,
ROCKTATION
shes definitely gonna cheat on you later... As for u, run for your life. 7-9times daily. Suicide mission
Re: Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much by Uniquekriss(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
bros I no mean am like that ooo what I wanted was an advice maybe we can get a drug or sort to reduce her osterogen but all of you guys here just like puna though i exagerated the times a day it about 3 to 5 times so I just need help not all these you guys are saying

all of you like Toto grin
3-5times daily, 7days a week. Are you guys that jobless? She's gonna drain u mentally and physically. She's sapping u bro, no drugs, she's nymphomaniac either satisfy her or let her be.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much by kzubyar(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
Though I met her back in 300L. She is a very beautiful and light complexioned lady I love her so much now, though I still wonder how she falls for me even though am not that handsome.

But ,the thing about her is when I first sexed her can you believe with how beautiful she is her pussy is still tight like mad though she isn't a virgin I know a tight pussy when I see one.But now she likes disturbing me for sex if we don't sex about 7 times to 9 times a day she won't let me be and am fed up right now maybe I should break up with her because most people are just saying am lean and I also see it myself that am getting leaner by day pls what can I do to help the situation .

I STILL LOVE HER.

FP PLS
LALASTICLALA ,
Farano,
ROCKTATION
if your story na true....my brother your are jobless
Re: Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much by bogdaddy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Give me her number
themainman600:

I STILL LOVE HER.

FP PLS
LALASTICLALA ,
Farano,
ROCKTATION

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danii Banks Looks Super Hot In This Pink Bikini Photo / An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience / Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.