Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) (59992 Views)

Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / 'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Abdulazeez99: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki says he is a supporter of both Davido and Wizkid contrary to preferences by die-hard fans on social media.

Saraki had on Friday shared a picture of himself listening to his favourite track off Wizkid’s new album Made In Lagos on Twitter.

He wrote; “Wizkid’s #MadeInLagos is a brilliant end to what has been a long and eventful month for all of us. Currently vibing to my favorite track on the album ‘#Grace.’”

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1322131409054638080?s=19

Then a Twitter user @FKITheWriter asked which singer between Davido and Wizkid was his favourite.

“Niiice! Are you #TeamWizkid or #TeamDavido sir?”, the Twitter user asked.

https://twitter.com/FKITheWriter/status/1322131764354174976?s=20

Saraki replied: “Over the years, @Davido has been like a son to me. He, Wizkid and other young Nigerian artistes keep pushing the boundaries in our entertainment sector and making all of us proud!

“I also can’t wait for David’s album to drop next month! Let’s all celebrate #NigeriaToTheWorld!”

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1322132925731774464?s=20

Davido is the nephew of Senator Ademola Adeleke who contested in the Osun governorship election in 2018 on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Saraki is also a member of the PDP.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good please don't forget to drop the money you looted both state ,banks and NASS.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Yahksbiz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
okay sir

Hello, Be my student on English grammar and vocabularies. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, to get the tips step by step....
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG9XbbHlRk87eGNNvxAKJhA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Ugolistikp: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is this the new trend... politicians familiarizing them selves with celebrities...is it to get sympathy from the youths if so it's already a failed course We move

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why will Saraki with all the money he has, is using a small laptop ?

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by osamz007: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
REAL RECOGNISES REAL
CURRENTLY VIBING TO GINGER FT BURNA BOY

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by inoki247: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
That MiL is overrated abg we want our Wizkid of SuperStar or we go manage the Ayo own

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
GudluckIBB:
what's this one saying?

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Naijasageblog: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lamba 101 don't trust Nigerian politicians

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by ignis: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Politicians are becoming more friendly and closer to the youths these days.

The fear of peaceful protesters...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lol. Do that too atimes to cool down a stressful day. All thanks to our Nigeria artists who are Internationally sophisticated that never fails to drop us international standard dope lyrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Donchris3(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nice, please don't loot the album

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by updatechange(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Me I love Wizkid,I think Davido is amazing, Burna is exemplary and Olamide is awesome, have I died❓
You can appreciate them all cos they represent us all wit good music...stop the comparison...yen yen yen

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
When in power, they are demi-gods, Out of power, they start trying to form nonsense familiarity.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Jaymoney5000(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
inoki247:
That MiL is overrated abg we want our Wizkid of SuperStar or we go manage the Ayo own

Swears Superstar was his greatest album

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Patrickyemi: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
And so ?
Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na so the enemies of Nigeria go take push this kid to his downfall.
I hope he listens to the voice of his elders in the industry and the nation at large.

Wizzy, take heed......

omenka:
Ok. Let's make him president for this.
He will be the Vice president in biafuro to Nnamdi Kanu the idiot that caused most of the mayhem with his evil audio that happened in the past few weeks.
Kanu, your end is nigh.
Wike and Asari Dokubo will both be your final nemesis.
They will fish you out from where you are hiding........soon!

babtoundey:
Baba is trying to repackage himself.

Even if Fela Anikulapo Kuti was your godfather, we've had enough from you and your allies.
U don finish d matter.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
So na to dy lick small boy wizkid as$ remain fr you after everything wy dey happen undecided undecided

Even dem APC Osho's tire for your matter shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Balenciagaokey: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
sad

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by slawormiir: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Have been listening to the album since on audio mack

Wizkid is a real niggarr

Not that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice called Davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still he dishes out dog shiit to his fans

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by helinues: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Man no fit kill himself.

Enjoy sir

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Cilitie: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jaymoney5000:

Swears Superstar was his greatest album

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by segeting(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
It's by size?
GudluckIBB:

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by 102Graphics13(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lol trying to familiarise with the youth. He also didn't make any single development during his time.

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by omenka(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ok. Let's make him president for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Zonlokk: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
HAVE YOU EVER THINK OF HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR CAR WOULD BE WITH THE NEW CAR ROOF AND FLOOR LIGHTS ?
LET PEOPLE KEEP SEEING THE BEAUTY OF YOUR CAR WITH THIS LED LIGHT

FOR YOUR ORDER, KINDLY CALL OR WHATSAPP 0"8'0'5'5'0'8'6'3"1'2..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by TheGreatFinesse: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by Lovelies1: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Car for sale
Toyota rav4

Re: Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) by XXLMANDIGO: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Listened to the album earlier this morning

I am clearly not a naysayer and this is not a truculent criticism of Starboi as I have a long repertoire of Wizkid's song especially the Old quality ones he has churned out in the past years, but Wizkid materials and content have declined as he appears less desirous of keeping up the template of the competition and long standing creative rivalry between himself and Davido.

His works are below par and some, if not all of the songs on the album(Wondering what the Lagos spice is on the album) are uninspiring, bland and far from being Jaw dropping. What could be wrong with Wizkid, and can he keep up with the pace and expectations from the music lovers especially the youth demographic?

No Wonder Omah Lay has successfully displaced him as the melodious Humming bird he used to be. Wizkid should invest in Songwriters if he intend to keep up with the fast paced industry and the talented upcoming acts we haven't seen yet in this terrain.

Hype and Past records cannot save an entertainer because attention deficit is rampant in the world and it's easier for people to dispense with you if you are not consistent and can't give new vibe. Wizkid can do better.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians / "Nigeria Is In Trouble" - FFK As Buhari Extends Vacation / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.