Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship (897 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by tayewomi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
He'llo nairalander afternoon,i just need small flings on this no that serious though,My gf of two and half years is traveling somewhere next week and she will be staying in another town for some time,we in a serious relationship and am very sure she can never compromise or change to me because of that,she's a very loyal girl and discipline,we will always keep communicating and doing video chats.Please guys is there anyone who have been in such situation and things later change,coz av witness so many relationship ended because of that,distance,so if u had a cruel experience on that u can drop here thanks....
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Let’s forget distance first ...your English sef fit end relationship

7 Likes

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by stanliwise(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
tayewomi:
He'llo nairalander afternoon,i just need small flings on this no that serious though,My gf of two and half years is traveling somewhere next week and she will be staying in another town for some time,we in a serious relationship and am very sure she can never compromise or change to me because of that,she's a very loyal girl and discipline,we will always keep communicating and doing video chats.Please guys is there anyone who have been in such situation and things later change,coz av witness so many relationship ended because of that,distance,so if u had a cruel experience on that u can drop here thanks....
I don’t see the reason why you rush to paint her in an angelic color to start with
She is great, she is this.... , she is that?

And then you went ahead to ask for people who had cruel experience. So if your girl is an angel like you painted it, then where will the cruel experience you seek fly out from?? From you??

This is what I don’t like about trying to act nice, when you should have simply stated what you truly fear.

7 Likes

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by tayewomi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
what is wrong with my sentences,maybe u need English tutorial too,not everything u criticize if u get no contribution then u pass away!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by AyarmBoye(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
tayewomi:
what is wrong with my sentences,maybe u need English tutorial too,not everything u criticize if u get no contribution then u pass away!!!
please don’t let him pass away o!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by dollynnn(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
grin
Muyiwaipere:
you wicked

1 Like

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by dollynnn(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
AyarmBoye:
it is very dangerous
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by dermmy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

This is wickedness grin grin

The op didn't ask you to screen his english.

3 Likes

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by dingbang(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Be careful, lest her pic end up in sexuality beer palour thread.
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by Rapsodee(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
AyarmBoye:
cheesy
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by Rapsodee(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
If the distance is not too far, you can still meet up once in a while. Those relationships that die from distance are probably those without the hope of seeing in a long time.

But irrespective of the distance, some relationships still don't end so easily.

2 Likes

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by ewelike98925: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
:Let’s forget distance first ...your English sef fit end relationship This is wickedness The op didn't ask you to screen his english.
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by baralatie(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
stanliwise:

I don’t see the reason why you rush to paint her in an angelic color to start with
She is great, she is this.... , she is that?

And then you went ahead to ask for people who had cruel experience. So if your girl is an angel like you painted it, then where will the cruel experience you seek fly out from?? From you??

This is what I don’t like about trying to act nice, when you should have simply stated what you truly fear.
a very apt observation
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
It depends on the individual or partners involve
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by tayewomi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
It depends on the individual or partners involve
thanks so much and everyone that contributed thanks s much
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by Shortyy(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fix your English first, before relationship.
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by Freeko4: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
tayewomi:

It will end in tears..
Please you should have a backup plan.
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by dermmy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
tayewomi:

You said she's very loyal and disciplined so that should give you peace of mind. This generation is corrupt though but that doesn't mean we don't have good ladies out there.
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
tayewomi:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

She is very loyal and disciplined ??
Lol
You are naive ...
I just finished a whatsapp video call with a friend just an hour ago.. the call lasted for over an hour..
She travelled to Anambra and the BF is based in UYO.. (distance contributed in messing things up)
I asked about her boyfriend ... She told me that she cheated due to distance and he ended it..
There relationship was pure, tight and blissful ..
Handsome comfortable guy with a pretty intelligent 300 level Uni girl .. having a GP of 4.41
When I asked her why she cheated on him.. she just laughed and said no reason..
I felt for the guy sha.. coz they were always lovey dovey on FB & Whatsapp ..
I had to check up the guy on FB.. and noticed that he don't tag her again, comment or like her pics again and stuff..
This girl is 23 presently.. She is young and has to explore ..
See Kid, Why I took my time to give you this details is this.. Women would cheat on you for no reason, Take it or leave it..
You must be silly to feel she is loyal and disciplined and won't do so..
Premium Larger Tears is definitely inevitable for you..

2 Likes

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by tayewomi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
ABANGWABOI @ thanks so much ur words are really true God bless you and all others that contributed thanks so much,at others talking about my English i don't think it's necessary u mention dt,this is just a fun$educational site and i think u shouldn't be strict with me anyway ...

1 Like

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
tayewomi:
ABANGWABOI @ thanks so much ur words are really true God bless you and all others that contributed thanks so much,at others talking about my English i don't think it's necessary u mention dt,this is just a fun$educational site and i think u shouldn't be strict with me anyway ...

Bro.. check my post very well..
I was not the one that insulted or trashed talked you about your English usage..
It was someone else not me..

Modified : I just read thru again and observed you noted it was others that abused your use of English, don't let that destroy your confidence bro, rather let it motivate you to better yourself in it and other endeavors..
Wish you well..
Cheers.
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by healthbing(f): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Distance is not a barrier..everything depend on you and your partner..
It's clear you're having trust issues..
And when their is no trust in a relationship their is no relationship..
Life is all about risk...you have to risk certain things to get certain things..
I know a lady who got married two yrs ago...the husband was living abroad..
They met on Facebook and from there they started dating..they never saw each other until after their traditional marriage which the parents of the guy did on his behalf cos he couldn't come back due to work issues..now they're happily married with a child..
When I was growing up I only saw my dad once in a yr because of the nature of his job..yet my mom survived..

You already said shes loyal and disciplined and you have dated for 2yrs yet all these two yrs you haven't grown to trust her??it's really a shameful thing..

Neglect what some heartbroken men are saying here..in this world their are good and bad people..everybody can never be the same..As far as you both are cool with her staying apart then is fine..
I advise you to follow your heart at the same time think with your head..you both have been in a serious relationship for 2 good yrs..you can't just throw that away because she's moving away...

1 Like

Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by WrittyWritter(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Forget about distance..wat will happen will happen..wat will people telling u about their cruel experience add to u life now ...
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by tayewomi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
healthbing:
Distance is not a barrier..everything depend on you and your partner..
It's clear you're having trust issues..
And when their is no trust in a relationship their is no relationship..
Life is all about risk...you have to risk certain things to get certain things..
I know a lady who got married two yrs ago...the husband was living abroad..
They met on Facebook and from there they started dating..they never saw each other until after their traditional marriage which the parents of the guy did on his behalf cos he couldn't come back due to work issues..now they're happily married with a child..
When I was growing up I only saw my dad once in a yr because of the nature of his job..yet my mom survived..

You already said shes loyal and disciplined and you have dated for 2yrs yet all these two yrs you haven't grown to trust her??it's really a shameful thing..

Neglect what some heartbroken men are saying here..in this world their are good and bad people..everybody can never be the same..As far as you both are cool with her staying apart then is fine..
I advise you to follow your heart at the same time think with your head..you both have been in a serious relationship for 2 good yrs..you can't just throw that away because she's moving away...
Thanks so much am elated hearing this,God bless you sir,it's not about trust but u know some pple change like that and it's truely what will be will be!!! thanks so much
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by healthbing(f): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2020
tayewomi:
Thanks so much am elated hearing this,God bless you sir,it's not about trust but u know some pple change like that and it's truely what will be will be!!! thanks so much

Ure welcome..
I prefer the title ma instead of sir grin grin
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2020
@Tayewomi
Just know that if you girl friend bumps into someone like me they will bang her

I don't like people wasting good toto grin
Re: Can Distance Truly Ended A Lovely Relationship by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I know mine ended.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Raw Egg And Liquid Milk Gives In A Guy Body / As A Partner, Is It Healthy To Ask For Your Boo's/babe's Body Count? / Year Of Fruitful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.