Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man (11827 Views)

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by hannydarl(f): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
Leave him alone the fact that you are dying for some one doesnt mean the person should die for you too.I believe you have a crush on this guy maybe when you get to know him better you will wonder what made you fall for him in the first place. Com babe just dust your self and step it who knows maybe a nice bro has been seeking your attention since and may still be waiting for you to come out of your trance open eye before train leave you for station o.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by tayope(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2007
angry angry angry Sorry ooo, I think it is very natural for a girl to go beyond being crazy for a guy, u feel even kill yourself for him. Well, just not stop praying so you can get someone to get crazy about you in return from elsewhere.
Ok,  grin grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Beline(f): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2007
What you need to do now is to be away from him as afar as possible, don't let it be as if you throw yourself on him.
As for your feelings it will naturally vanish, I once had this kind of feelings for a Church member and what i did was to avoid any group that he belong and not to sit near him until I overcome the feelings because I didn't want to be heart broken or to throw myself on any man.

And I'm proud of that because my fiance today do feel happy whenever he remember what he passed through before getting my acceptance. Don't let any man get you in a cheap way because men don't like whatever they get in a cheap means
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by MILITIA(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
Beline:

Don't let any man get you in a cheap way because men don't like whatever they get in a cheap means

And what might that be? Toto? grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by otuonye(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
@poster

The fact is that [from experience] there is nothing wrong with you. We all have feelings for somebody. Sometimes, go crazy [like  your case] because of love.

But let me advise you: It is not wise for you to throw yourself to the guy like that. Right now, he does not admire you, maybe because he is blind to your beauty [or maybe permit me to suggest that you guys are not made for each other].

What you need to do is to leave him and get on with your life. Something similar happened to me sometime ago, when there was this girl I admired so much, but when I asked her out, she did not accept me. I tried so much to impress her but she still refused.

Finally, I just decided to be myself and leave her. Today, I thank God that I made that decision, because I have found someone who I have more Love for. And beside that, if I forced her to love me, the love would not have been mutual. She would only like me [maybe if there is something she is gaining from me].

So, please just let the guy go. YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE BETTER. You do not deserve to kill yourself over this guy. SOMEONE BETTER IS COMING!!!

Let me warn you: At first, it is not going to be easy to forget this guy, but with time, I promise you, you will get over it.

Goodluck darling!
Jojo
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
l am in love with this really cute guy, but the thing is he has no feelings for me.

I have tried many times to let him know l adore him but what do l get in return?
Nothing, zero, zilch. l have compromised my pride for him but he doesnt even care

l have rejected so many guys for him, because he is the only one who matters to me
when l make an effort to visit him he acts as though l aint there which hurts me so

l can't bring myself to love any other man l think l am going crazy or something
my friends all tell me he is not worth it but l can't bring myself to let him go. Can
someone help me please?

nothing, zero, zilch

Besides myself,there's just one more person on this nairaland that has used that expression a few times.
Hmm,I think this person is just playing with us.
I tink I know her real name. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by mukina2: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
babyosisi:

Besides myself,there's just one more person on this nairaland that has used that expression a few times.
Hmm,I think this person is just playing with us.
I think I know her real name. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tell me grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by finemocha(f): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2007
ok lady

stop listening to all those lies, if hte guy doesnt like u he doesnt like u period. all those analogies about cream, and flies and shadows are useless fibs chicks tell themselves to believe that he will be interested someday. Clearly he is not feeling u so drop it. Or do u want to become one of those girls that chase other girl's boyfriends around because of ur delusion. So stop making a fool of urself and let this one go, for all u know he is probably laughing with his friends and maybe current girlfriend about this, pick up what ever is left of ur pride and walk away.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Caradona(f): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2007
@TOPIC

This Guy loves the attention you're giving him and Now its about time you take the Rejection Pills
and look for some other guy who needs your affections. I think its your pride that's getting in the way of letting go

or have you tried your Girl Power yet? meaning knock him out with sex, sex and more sex. remember to take the Love Machine
in case he is bisexual and if all fails, it could be that you have the wrong plumbings and that he needs a man to satisfy him.

perhaps you might need a sex change if you're that obsessed about him, girl, you're alone on this one
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by dazangel11(f): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2007
What do you want us to do now. Do you need advice on how you can make him love you back?

If yes

Then It's easy get 2 white cocks, 4o white candles, An antelope, an Elephant tail and one hundred thousand naira
#100,000

Bring them to the bar beach tomorrow morning by 9am I will be waiting grin

Dont 4get to bring his photograph. cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by mukina2: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2007
dazangel11:

What do you want us to do now. Do you need advice on how you can make him love you back?

If yes

Then It's easy get 2 white cocks, 4o white candles, An antelope, an Elephant tail and one hundred thousand naira
#100,000

Bring them to the bar beach tomorrow morning by 9am I will be waiting  grin

Dont forget to bring his photograph. cheesy

" grin "
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by tenor(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hmm, when a woman rejects a man, its normal as she's just simply a woman and he a man. He could kill himself as its man's place to get rejected. But when the tables are turned everyone cries foul! Sweetheart Batetsena, you are normal and pls ignore the insults you are getting from some empty, judgemental, self righteous peeps on this thread. You can't control everything that comes to you. One thing you could do is to soft pedal on the show of affection and be his friend. Then be friends with someone else (not shagging) and let him see this. Let him see a bit of what he is missing. You make a new friend and who knows if after some time he's still not budging, you could find yourself liking this new guy, who should be a bloke by the way. Don't forget to remain friends with the object of your attraction. Just be around and hold off the serious show of affection but dont be bitchy! This new guy should not be a pawn in the game but a platonic friend (if that still exists anyway). Good luck!
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by niceuzor: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2007
@dazangel11

Hahahaha!!!

Guy u na Jazzman?
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ojuvester: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2007
Mr dear,

Think well, what do U really like about him ? Ask yourself another question, is he the only one that has that quality, the anwer will surely be NO, so like you have been advice , dont kill yourself over a Man, it's not worth it.
Cheer up !
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by dazangel11(f): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2007
I wan just help

@Ojuvester

Na wetin ur number dey do there? U for tell us say u dey search for babe na
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Carlosein(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2007

If yes

#100,000

Bring them to the bar beach tomorrow morning by 9am I will be waiting  

Dont forget to bring his photograph

yes oo my man dat should do the trrick. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Carlosein(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
love is a feeling u shuld get real if he doesnt want u and walk joo
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by afrikangal(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2007
u r totally mad over a slutty guy who doesnt care dats bullshit gal u need to wake up
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by CrazyMan(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
There is a saying that when you love someone, don't expect that person to love you as much as you love him/her.
If he doesn't love you as you said, then let go. There's no need to force yourself on him.
If you do that, you might regret it later.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by wales7479(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2007
Baby Girl,

No guy worth dying for. U just said it and its better u know now that he doesn't feel for you. U will definately find someone who will love,cherish and care for u more than you can ever imagine.

Or is there something you are not telling us here. U don't have to go through all these cuz it will weigh u down and make u look older than u can ever think of.

There are hundreds of guys out there waiting for you and hoping u give them a re-think.

Please we love you, don't kill yourself over him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by kaypinchi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2007
So the guy is doing Sme-sme. shocked shocked shocked Now that the rainy season is here. angry
Na wah o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girl, you've heard all. Just fashi his side for a few weeks and see if it changes anything.

If there is a change,, he was just posing.
If no change, , then he is really not interested.

Let me find you some1 suitable for u now? What do u say
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by HAH: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2007
There is a saying in Hausa that says"so maso wani koshin wahala" meaning "to love the lover of somebody else is satisfaction of frustration" So my girl if this guy does not repond fashi him there a millions of guys out there waiting for you.

Happy searching
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by jgirl3: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2007
Girl, move on. Try and move on. It's not worth it to wait around hoping you can make him love you. If it's not reciprocal, stop hurting yourself and don't stress yourself either. Find alternatives to make you stop obsessing over him.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
So fine boyoyos still get value for naija.

But really, isn't it almost sickening that his cute looks seem to be the most significant thing
U've mentioned thus far about him.

He's hot, then so what. Well news flash!!!!!!!!So am I and a gazillion other Nigerian blokes cool

What else really REALLY makes him tick? probably none

What has he invested in U? Zilch i.e he's nothing to lose

My bet is U'v probably slept with him making it all the more painful if U walk away completely,

, And U are still clueless. Little wonder he doesn't respect U. I wouldn't if i were he angry

Girlfriend trust me, this one's easy, U know the truth - U don't matter to him
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Echidime(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
@poster: What if he gives you audience one day and want to Bleep you same day, will you agree?
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by hbrednic: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2007
somebody helllllllllllllllllllp
where is babadibia?
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2007
there we go again, just because he's really cute? even if u guyz end up dating, iya loma ba ni be
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Forfavour(m): 1:12am On Jun 27, 2007
My dear Sister,

Loving someone is not a guarantee that the fellow we love u back proportionately. Don't allow the emotion of today lead you to eternal regrets (many testimonies abound) Men don't naturally appreciate & somehow are suspicious of ladies that are desperately after them - Believe me sincerely. Like others said, give yourself a break, take time to do other meaningful things what if the guy move/relocate away from ur vicinity, will you die? absolutely NO. TRUST GOD FOR YOUR PARTNER.

What you make of your life is up to you, you have all the tools and resources you need. Your answers lie inside of You.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by lanche: 1:26am On Jun 27, 2007
Hey,girl! The mistake ur making is dat u havnt taken time out 2 try s'one else.i wld have luvd 2 meet u 1 on 1. I cld realy b of asistance! Call me if u live in lag on 08029541097!
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by spoilt(f): 5:17am On Jun 27, 2007
you're not in love dear. you're just thinking with your crotch. grin
i think the word is infatuation. and that will fade eventually.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by sleekdot(m): 5:41am On Jun 27, 2007
na wa 4 some of una,she just gave us all a piece of her mind and some of una won kill am.biko
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by soulstar(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2007
@ poster
babes i fink dat u r sexually attracted to him, e be like say na yarsh dey cratch u grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This? / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? / Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.