Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council (24933 Views)

Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU / Stella Oduah: The Imperativeness Of A Partnership With Charles Soludo / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by iramure(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thank you Mr. President
God bless you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Incognito403: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
BTW, I watched that kanu video. The guy is like a hypocritic bush rat that always has a backdoor for escape.

I still find it hard to understand how people believe his nonsense conspiracy.

Dele Momodu watered his whole conspiracy theory in just 30 secs. Yet ipodians were praising kanu on the thread like he's the best thing after sliced bread.

Ipodian pigs are the definition of zombism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Ubykcee(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Seebrian(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good development. Well done Mr. President.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by enchy: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Butoneday2(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
Which Buhari!
The robot you always see on television which one again.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Let somebody ask for my account number na..
Local man can eat but have no food.. Abeg.
If u are in ph and have photography job for me.. Abeg DM...
Local man is seriously fighting Hunger..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by tnerro1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Which language dem use do the discussion? Because interpreting bubu’s English go Dey funny well well
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Jakemedg(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
dele31:
That's a good one from Major General Buhari. But I thought some people said Buhari is dead, how can a dead man be making video conference in support of NOI?
And you believed that?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Butoneday2(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tekecoms1:
This is a good sign of forward movement for Nigeria. We move!
You and who move grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by xynerise: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
enchy:
NOI... you are a loser.. the DG of WTO does not fit you..so F**k off...

Go and die grin

Who does it fit in your entire state?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by OwenJesse27(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLgfHnI3_HE
Lekki shooting British actor idris Elba blast buhari and African leaders for not speaking out
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Ogaga87(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
Which Buhari!

grin grin

The one we rented from Niger

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Butoneday2(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:
Some idiot will still open there mouth wahhh and say the President is dead.
Are you daft?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by VULCAN(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mtschew. Femi Adeshina, the Prince of BMC is talking and you believe. Lol.

Any way so many BMC moniker amongst us praising him.

As if Buhari can understand this man's accent
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by marsman: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Butoneday2:
Are you daft?
I am very sound unlike you
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Jakemedg(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
enchy:
NOI... you are a loser.. the DG of WTO does not fit you..so F**k off...
Can you give me just one good reason why the post of DG of WTO doesn't fit NOI?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by letristian: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
We Niger deltans are proud of our daughter:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala from Delta State!

Igbos will want to claim her but they need to understand that:

Name and language similarities today between two tribes doesn’t make one the other, it only shows evidence of intermarriage and trade relationship between the two tribes over the years but can never eradicate the true ancestral history of the indigenes.

you're high
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by oluwasegun007(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
He should call trump na...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by onomeabuja: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
iramure:
Thank you Mr. President
God bless you sir
U just told me thank u?
I don't like praises pls until u see me on live television!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by BigBashiru: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Appointments should be based on a fair recruitment process and competence and not if the person is black or white or a woman....
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by dam2000(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Video pls
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by OkoroPeugeot(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
He wants to make her lose
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Elsadam(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=dele31 post=95510619]That's a good one from Major General Buhari. But I thought some people said Buhari is dead, how can a dead man be making video conference in support of NOI?[/quot

God bless pmb
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Dubetex96(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Capable president ought to have physical galvanise all the necessary diplomatic support for our delectable frm minister of finance rather than this unnecessary video conference .
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Flytime: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Only overrated dumb fuckkk country like America is opposing the appointment of our baby girl the position of director General of the Wto

But whether Americans like it or not okonjo iweala is gonna get it
America can go fuckkk themselves
We are the real niggarrrrs of Africa for a reason..
Let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass moda fuckkking noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it
you can't really blame them, they literally created South Korea and would have a very good relationship with them

They'll be forced to succumb sooner or later though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by bigdot1759(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mekudi:
Lifeless.
No link to watch the video?
so that u can start looking for mistakes abi........
I pity ur FUTURE
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by yultater: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
God bless muhammadu buhari
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by alphaRego01(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dis people wey de select leaders,make una select de one wey get sense for us na.abeg.

We have too many graduates in dis our country

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Crownstar01: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Buhari? Hahaha. Not true. Someone who couldn't speak to Nigerians live on TV spoke with Europeans? That's a pure lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by PoliteActivist: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Only overrated dumb fuckkk country like America is opposing the appointment of our baby girl the position of director General of the Wto

But whether Americans like it or not okonjo iweala is gonna get it
America can go fuckkk themselves
We are the real niggarrrrs of Africa for a reason..
Let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass moda fuckkking noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it

U r confusing Trump administration with America. It is like calling Buhari Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence / Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics / During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.