Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (45658 Views)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by LoveJesus87(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Mraphel:

grin if u no d gal pls hook a brother up I need her for a serious relationship
na only you?
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Annie001: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Uyi168:
It's not a small feat.
It's not uncommon even in so called federal universities..
This shouldn't make FP, it's not worthy..
I was really sure, I would find a very foolish person like you in the comment section
Goat!!!
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Annie001: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2020
chamboy:
Can only happen in a second grade secondary school.
You are damn foolish
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by AMDEPRESSED: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Basicend:

True talk, fed into lecs are sadists.

But guy, how many degrees u wan get?

With the 2:2, I seem not happy so am 25 years now and am opting in for software engineer at Ireland. Finance is my biggest problem now. Honestly federal universities and state Universities are shit holes to study any science discipline. It is meant for arts students or commercial students. Well, I went to a shit hole federal university in the east. Well according to people they say it's the best in Igbo land but screw it! . Lecture halls that the optimum maximum should be 200 students, would be like 5000 students!. Sadists lecturers that don't want you to be more than their children!. I calculated how much I spent and it clicked to like .. nevamind. No adequate laboratory, studying science is a joke in federal and state Universities!. If I was financial buoyant, I would have attended a good private university and graduate with my first class.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Uyi168: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Annie001:

I was really sure, I would find a very foolish person like you in the comment section
Goat!!!
Annie, go to hell.
I don't even know u.
Your father is a he goat.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Gloria042(f): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
That's a good one.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Annie001: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Uyi168:
Annie, go to hell.
I don't even know u.
Your father is a he goat.
Your parents failed in your upringing
I am sorry you have to be nuisance for life, end your life so you won't have to pass on your foolishness to your kids
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by subcbouy: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2020
She got some balls in her bells universe.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Uyi168: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Annie001:

Your parents failed in your upringing
I am sorry you have to be nuisance for life, end your life so you won't have to pass on your foolishness to your kids
I thought I asked u annie to go to hell?
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Chatbot1234: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Congrats to her, not an easy at all.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Chatbot1234: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
Congratulations to her, however why post it on twiiter?

Are you not happy as you saw it ? She's advertising herself, her potential employer might be on twitter.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by chamboy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Annie001:

You are damn foolish
you're a keyboard warrior
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by ofiko123(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nice one... Congratulations to her..
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by oluwafemifharmo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
why she block her cgpa? TCP/TNU 605/133= 4.55 (first class) Congratulations
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by sexysage(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Lautech wan scatter my padi career, she japaaa enter bells
See as she shine
Keep shining Ay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.