Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business (5766 Views)

Business Loan Of 700K Needed In Abuja / I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start / Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by PaulH07: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Easyincome24:
In my opinion, if you have not tried a business before, you may need to test your feet in a low risk business before drowning the whole cash.

While starting off in 2017, I ventured into FROZEN FOODS.

Here is the breakdown:

1. UK used deep freezer with follow come compressor double door(cos I have knowledge of refrigeration, so I got it at Lawanson, Ijesha Road Lagos) @#105k
2. Transport to my shop @5k
3. Shop rent with all comission paid @ 150k
4. Frozen scale @3k
5. Cutlass and handglove @2k
6.Cutting stool and other furniture @8k
7. Stationery for book keeping etc.@1k
8. Carton of Kote fish @6.5k
9. Half carton of Titus fish @8k
10.Half carton of Sawa fish @5k
11.Carton of 3-5 hake fish @7k
12. Full carton of Turkey @14k
13. Full carton of Chicken laps @11k
14 Full carton of chicken wings @13k
15. Logistics @1k
16. Gen set (I have regular power in my area but in case)@ 75k
17. Shop renovations including wiring, painting etc. #20k

Total:#434,500
Though as things are now costly at present, budget #500,000

Reach me if you are interested for other information regarding this.

I will also add the second business this first one gave birth to here...

Note this important info
When I began in 2017, I didn't know a jack about the business. Fear of failure crowded my mind but I learnt from a church member doing the business(fulcrum of succeeding is to be mentored).

I also ask around from other sellers how they fix their prices, get their supplies etc (secret of succeeding part2)

Today, I have my 9-5 job yet have someone there who manage it (you can't be cheated in what you know too). I balance my account daily after returning from work (book keeping is a way to track your success).

Throughout the lockdown till this moment, people never stopped buying even when I'm at home, they keep calling, I do online delivery too for them. They make transfer, once I get it, I send my logistic guy to deliver to their doorstep ( advantage of integrating tech to your business)

Lastly, the business is expanding as I have added other things like, groundnut oil in gallons, palm oil in gallons, seasoning ingredient in packs, semovita, wheat, rice in bags etc as they complement the biz( search for complementors when the biz is growing, hear feedbacks from customers as they are pionters to your next level)

I wish you all the best in your search.

Men you're about converting me to go from Beer Parlor into Cold Room biz oh!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Jossy4u1: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Easyincome24:
In my opinion, if you have not tried a business before, you may need to test your feet in a low risk business before drowning the whole cash.

Here is the breakdown:

1. UK used deep freezer with follow come compressor double door(cos I have knowledge of refrigeration, so I got it at Lawanson, Ijesha Road Lagos) @#105k
4. Frozen scale @3k
15. Logistics @1k

Note this important info
When I began in 2017, I didn't know a jack about the business. Fear of failure crowded my mind but I learnt from a church member doing the business(fulcrum of succeeding is to be mentored).

I also ask around from other sellers how they fix their prices, get their supplies etc (secret of succeeding part2)

Today, I have my 9-5 job yet have someone there who manage it (you can't be cheated in what you know too). I balance my account daily after returning from work (book keeping is a way to track your success).

Throughout the lockdown till this moment, people never stopped buying even when I'm at home, they keep calling, I do online delivery too for them. They make transfer, once I get it, I send my logistic guy to deliver to their doorstep ( advantage of integrating tech to your business)

Lastly, the business is expanding as I have added other things like, groundnut oil in gallons, palm oil in gallons, seasoning ingredient in packs, semovita, wheat, rice in bags etc as they complement the biz( search for complementors when the biz is growing, hear feedbacks from customers as they are pionters to your next level)

This is so insightful, of all the suggestions here yours is more detailed and can be replicated.
I am also interested in this venture and will send you a dm. Please respond

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by TheSparrow: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
1. Buy poorly milled rice = N32k per (110-120)Kg

2. Take to rice Millers for polishing, sorting, destoning, and bagging. = N3000 for the (110-120)Kg above.

After step 2 above, you get a minimum of two 50Kg bags of good quality rice, which you can sell for 22k each. (Total = 44k).

Expenses = 35k + 2k(transport and miscellaneous) = 37K.

Gross Profit = 44k - 37k = 7k.

Do this for 100 of the bags in step 1 above and you get a gross profit of N700k monthly.

As your business grows, you work towards setting up your own rice Milling factory.

Wishing you all the best.

Meanwhile.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on rice Milling or any business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by CruiseandTours: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Get a Website Design For;

Business Ideas | Association | E-commerce Stores | Personality Branding | Educational Institutions | NGOs | or Re-design your Old Websites.

Digital Branding NG delivers World-Class Website Development at affordable rates for Businesses across Nigeria and Worldwide.

We also offer Creative Graphics and Logo Designs, Professional Printing of Complimentary Cards, Flyers etc and Corporate Branded items ( Mugs, Hampers, Souvenirs etc )

** Some of our Past works

http://thechosenvo.org
http://fabrealtyandtoursim.com
http://dbassetmanagers.com

Contacts:

Mobile;

http://digitalbranding.com.ng

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Easyincome24: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jossy4u1:

This is so insightful, of all the suggestions here yours is more detailed and can be replicated.
I am also interested in this venture and will send you a dm. Please respond
Thanks for liking my analysis. This is just little of what nairaland can give you if well utilised.

I will be willing to help anyone who is interested to replicate the same. As I said earlier, I knew nothing about it when i first started but today, I can beat my chest that anyone who follow my process step by step will do well irrespective of where you live.

It is bankable, viable and high demanding because people need it daily. I still keep my 9-5 job ever since

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by lightdream: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
na to gather open eye ontop 9/5 biko.
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Peterpan222(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Easyincome24:

Thanks for liking my analysis. This is just little of what nairaland can give you if well utilised.

I will be willing to help anyone who is interested to replicate the same. As I said earlier, I knew nothing about it when i first started but today, I can beat my chest that anyone who follow my process step by step will do well irrespective of where you live.

It is bankable, viable and high demanding because people need it daily. I still keep my 9-5 job ever since
Boss, pls how do is contact you? You kind sharing Ur contact with me?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by adsmaster: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Easyincome24:

I have sent you a email message.

I would like us to connect.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Easyincome24: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
adsmaster:

I have sent you a email message.

I would like us to connect.
I have replied it.
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by austinauto(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Easyincome24:

I sent you email sir. Thanks
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Easyincome24: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Easyincome24:

Here is the breakdown:

4. Frozen scale @3k
15. Logistics @1k

Note this important info

Fellow Nairalanders, I have been receiving countless emails from people who want to learn more about this business.
Honestly, I didn't know people could find this helpful, I just offered my opinion.

I must commend the OP for asking a question which profers help for others. This is one of what I love doing both Salary, Offline and online businesses.

Share and help others

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
As part of your investment don't forget to open an FCMB Business Account and your business will grow exponentially. You can access business loan facility. Use link below to start.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by isaacotokhagua: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bro, I just sent you a pm to your mail. Please reply.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Easyincome24: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
isaacotokhagua:
Bro, I just sent you a pm to your mail. Please reply.
I've done that.
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by ecomalchemist(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:

Here is the breakdown:

4. Frozen scale @3k
15. Logistics @1k

Note this important info

Thank you very much for this information, this is a university of FROZEN FOODS BUSINESS needed to hit the ground running.

Some people will tell you to pay 5,000 for this guide, lol.

Anyone interested in frozen food business should run with this, no matter how bad the economy gets, people must surely EAT. This business can be integrated with POS and mini provision store.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Carmal90(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2020
PaulH07:

Men you're about converting me to go from Beer Parlor into Cold Room biz oh!

In as much as I won't do beer parlor business....

It is Damm lucrative and all my friend that are doing it are not doing bad at all.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Carmal90(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:

Fellow Nairalanders, I have been receiving countless emails from people who want to learn more about this business.
Honestly, I didn't know people could find this helpful, I just offered my opinion.

I must commend the OP for asking a question which profers help for others. This is one of what I love doing both Salary, Offline and online businesses.

Share and help others

Yes sir...

I emailed u
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Easyincome24: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Carmal90:

Yes sir...

I emailed u

Thanks. I have returned your mail.
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Easyincome24: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Thank you very much for this information, this is a university of FROZEN FOODS BUSINESS needed to hit the ground running.

Some people will tell you to pay 5,000 for this guide, lol.

Anyone interested in frozen food business should run with this, no matter how bad the economy gets, people must surely EAT. This business can be integrated with POS and mini provision store.

You are quite on point. As Xmas is approaching, my clients have been demanding a quick POS spot in my office, so I'm looking at either Paga, Momo money, or any new generation bank integration.

I tell you, people never stop eating despite all this lockdown, ENDSARS, and more... and we are expanding another shop before December by His Grace.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Scout60(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2020
Cation25:
I will like to keep this straight.

I have some cash saved up for business and need professional advice/guide from the good people of this platform to help utilize my capital profitably.

I have read up lots of business proposals on different threads on this platform, but I am yet to get the real idea of how to go about any of the businesses.

I have like 3 businesses on my mind but no one to guide me:

1. Buying and selling scraps; I learned this business is very lucrative. What I need is a guide from someone who has been doing this business on how to begin, the amount of capital to start with, etc.

2. Opening of chemist store; I have been looking for someone to put me through the process ( requirements, costs, etc.).

3. Medium supermarket...

Every other business idea (one I can start within the 500-700k range) is gladly welcome.

Nb: I don't mind paying a token to anyone who is willing to reveal to me a real business idea that can turn in reasonable profits within a short while...

I need help b4 I touch this money and go back to square one...

for me, your first two ideas is the best. Just find someone around your area that can teach you the intricate of those businesses. You will never regret making those choices. Opening chemist shop is more of providing primary health care in Nigeria hence it requires many certification and time.

You can message me on WhatsApp. I will explain more

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by PaulH07: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Carmal90:

In as much as I won't do beer parlor business....

It is Damm lucrative and all my friend that are doing it are not doing bad at all.

Hmmm, are you saying it's more lucrative than Cold Room biz?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Carmal90(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
PaulH07:

Hmmm, are you saying it's more lucrative than Cold Room biz?

I haven't tried either, but I know people doing both business and making cool cash....

I am targeting the frozen food business myself.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by mrsage(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Good
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by PaulH07: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Carmal90:

I haven't tried either, but I know people doing both business and making cool cash....

I am targeting the frozen food business myself.

Okay...thanks man...
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by ecomalchemist(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:

You are quite on point. As Xmas is approaching, my clients have been demanding a quick POS spot in my office, so I'm looking at either Paga, Momo money, or any new generation bank integration.

I tell you, people never stop eating despite all this lockdown, ENDSARS, and more... and we are expanding another shop before December by His Grace.

Good job, where are you located ?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Easyincome24: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Good job, where are you located ?
Lagos, but wherever you are, as long as people exist there, you can start it.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by ecomalchemist(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:

Lagos, but wherever you are, as long as people exist there, you can start it.

Thanks boss for the heads up, highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by hexenbiest: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think the medium supermarket will be better, good ROI. Though location dependent. It might interest business owners out there to know that FCMB online Business Account is designed to cater to the day-to-day banking needs for your business. Visit the link below my signature to get started.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Scout60(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Cation25:

Can you please give a breakdown of the things that are involve

you sent me a PM. My dm has issues. You can send me message on WhatsApp. my contact is below
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Gudlite: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
What percentage of return on investment are you expecting monthly?
Re: I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business by Exchangecrypto: 12:55am On Nov 04, 2020
If you hear mini import plz run for your life oo buhari government have spoil d business rmb/yuan is 72-74naira
Custom 500naira
Clearing na $8-10
Dollar rate z 470-490

Bridget001:

I have a FREE Report from Jon.athan Melody, Top E-commerce Coach in Nigeria where he explains everything needed to start Mini-importation business.

Most of the students he coached are doing Millions of Naira with Mini-importation already.

With like ₦50,000 budget you can start profiting big time up to 10X gain.

You can message me on WhatsApp in my signature below for the Free Report.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Replace A Missing Form Co7? / Plain And Pattern English Wear / Make Money With Your Phone. I'm Teaching FREE Needed Knowledge. Join Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.