Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC (24258 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Uyi168: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:
Guys, I'm graduating this year and will be applying for NYSC soon. I need advice on the best place I can apply to that will allow me to make cool money. I'm thinking of either Anambra or Edo state.

People with experience should please advise me. Thanks
Get a laptop and meet any benin boy around u.
He'll teach u the arts of bombing.

8 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by AMDEPRESSED: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:
Guys, I'm graduating this year and will be applying for NYSC soon. I need advice on the best place I can apply to that will allow me to make cool money. I'm thinking of either Anambra or Edo state.

Then probably you went to a private university?

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Impossible just play Kalo kalo

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Cmanforall: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:

Find a state that will give you opportunity to learn skills duri.g NYSC. So that after service, you can have a source of income.

Or are you seeking for a place to open an 'indomie' shop?

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by emmyw(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:

Nice Question, You Can Go Through This Article, It's Very Helpful

12 Ways You Can Make Money As An NYSC Corp Member. ===> https://www.benupdate.com/how-to-make-money-as-an-nysc-corp-member/
Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Mrbaz1: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
jidamsel43:
The best place is Abia state. If you are fortunate to be posted to Aba, many opportunities are flashing at you. Register for 6 to 9 months senator designs tailoring training. No matter what you study in school, this skill will put food on your table. I finished my service in 2017 and I have fully committed to my tailoring business since then. Many of my colleagues cross-cross the streets of Lagos in search of White-collar jobs every day. I realized more than the salary of a level-10 government worker every month.

uhm sorry to quote u boss, what's ur advice to those who have one or two hand work already, just looking for little capital to be independent the more, more like start ups??
Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Start Blogging Business And Thank Later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by davillian(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
By frying yam and akara in the evening grin

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by seanwilliam(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
This question sounds one kain to my hear grin no worry u learn

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by sammy7410(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
It will help u

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Ayilara1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Start a restaurants and invent new/uncommon foods like bread and palm oil/okro , rice and gbegiri and any other one you can think of.

Uniqueness is the key, try it and thank me later.

grin No mind me ooo, I opened this trend hoping to get important info too, I'm a PCM too.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Sunnybabe(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
GraceMicheall:
I WILL ADVICE YOU AS A CHRISTIAN THAT I AM,

GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY TO GOD TO DIRECT YOUR STEPS AND SEE YOU THROUGH.

HAVE FAITH AND LISTEN TO HIS INSTRUCTIONS

AND THANK HIM LATER. grin
OP, this is the best advice here.

In everything u wonna do PUT GOD FIRST

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by sonofthunder: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:

In the absence of a job or access to free feeding and accommodation, please run from Edo state. I believe you have ideas on steps to take to enlarge your savings.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by dheolexaone(f): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:
can I get a side hustle?

E go shock u when u follow dz advice...

The above listed is only applicable if u going further into sub-urbs of Borno. Cuz the Borno wey I know and stayed in for years ain't cheap to live in except u wanna go live in slums.

Forget local money savers there, u go spend, e go shock u.

Bera look away o

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Emyogalanya: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:

Alaye, if u get update, u drop am. Otherwise, carry ur misyarn go one side.

wait o did you just say you will gradg this year. ? From which uni? Tot ASUU is on strike ? And again can you explain to this house how to "apply for nysc, in anambra or edo? And to the mod who took this to fp did you take fish hand in igbo language?

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by duduade: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Come to kogi state here ....

So that he or she can be kidnapped

Abeg run for your life

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Paramount01(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
GraceMicheall:
I WILL ADVICE YOU AS A CHRISTIAN THAT I AM,

GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY TO GOD TO DIRECT YOUR STEPS AND SEE YOU THROUGH.

HAVE FAITH AND LISTEN TO HIS INSTRUCTION
AND THANK HIM LATER. grin

Have u serve? If yes where did u serve? Why did u think you serve where Did want u to serve?

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
if you are a guy sell weed if you are a girl enter runs !

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by LegendAnselm: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
davis51:
For a while, no spend the allaweee. Use am buy investment wey dey grow, eg Bitcoin,etherum, lite etc. Just try to dey use your people head dey survive. No plans for girls for now. Meet the OnePlus friends with benefits.
Thank me later
big bros! Pls hw do i get involved in bitcon busines. Am totaly interested but dont know. Moreover can 50k be enough to start it. I av laptop and may other thing that may be need. Pls be my mentor?
Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by IAMPEDRO: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:

Like what someone said never get attached to any LADY for now, just try to make the first things come first and you are go to go. For me I've been in Anambra, my experience there was eventful and I like those young Igbo boys/men, I like the way they hustle, tho, I like to be around people with positive mindset. I think Anambra state is a good environment for people like you. It will be more better if you already have something doing, like any skills. The most interesting part of it all is that state govt pays you and federal also pays you. I pray your wish come to pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Mrviktor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:

Well if u land a teaching job in Lagos.
Government school ur sure of ghosting nd u get 15k as pay.

Or look for a good 8-4 job at lekki u fit dey collect like 50k.
But cost of living on D island na dead..

So best option is to go up North.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Attih(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:
any type o..that's d essence of this thread. Why kinda hustle can fetch me money over there ?

Shebi you sabi say yahoo and armed robbery na any type of side hustle too.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by souljaslim(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Go to Borno, thank me one year later.
No b lie..just imagine the amount of love you would get.
In currency..
And don't go and

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by BigDawsNet: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
wunmi590:

Go to north if you want to make money, buy onion and other food stuff, send it to Lagos and they would help you find buyers.

Me don't even have the idea then when I served in Akwa ibom.

The money that came home with me was the last two month salary paid to us.

19800 mo be am at all

Uyo or Eket

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by HAROLDWILSON: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Start crayfish business
Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by lonelydora: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:

Avoid NIM by all means. That nonsense they will tell you in camp doesn't work at all.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by Tovino: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
squash47:

Go to schools and start lessons for waec and Jamb. lf you can get up to 200 students then you will make cool cash.

Sell Data and Recharge card to corpers, buy it cheap and sell to them.

Start networking business.

Also get professional certificates like HSE , Project management e.t.c

Business is know to give money. Any opportunity that you see utilize it. lt is a free world. Any business opportunity you see. Utilize the gap.
Do not be discouraged Bro. Keep moving and you will make it.

5 Likes

Re: Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC by wunmi590(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Uyo or Eket

I served in a village in Uyo 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Zamfara Corper Is Missing (Photos) / Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns / Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.