Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed (1029 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by nairavsdollars(f): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dr. Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker, in this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI, speaks on last week’s mayhem in Lagos, #EndSARS protests and other national issues. Excerpts:

There is the belief in some quarters that inciting statements by some people, especially those outside the country also contributed to the mayhem. Do you share that view?

This is not the first time that has happened. If you are old enough like I am, you will know that this was the typical statements they have been making before and after independence. Everybody knew what some of them said.. I remembered one of their leaders who said ‘Domination of Nigeria by Igbos was just a question of time’. Secondly, it was also clear that the coup of January 15 1966 was a tribal coup. It was carried out overwhelmingly and over 95 percent of those who participated in that coup were from that ethnic group and most of the people they killed were from other ethnic groups, particularly Northerners who were Muslims and Christians. Out of those who were at the centre of the coup, about 15 of them were from the old Mid-West but they are called Western Igbos. So, a lot of water has passed under the bridge but this people still believe that they have a divine right to produce the president of Nigeria by simply allowing the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and hypocrites like John Nwodo in Ohanaeze to believe they can blackmail 200,000 Nigerians in giving them the presidency on a platter of gold. Let us see how they will do it. Besides, those who are now claiming they want restructuring because the constitution of 1999 was a military constitution but the same Nwodo served as adviser to late President Shehu Shagari under another military-decree constitution of 1979 and then after 1999, the same Nwodo served in a military-decree constitution of 1999 and now he was shameless to go to Chatham House of London and said that Nigeria must be restructured and the current constitution must be destroyed because it was a military one. The question is, why was he not ashamed to serve in a military decreed constitution? Everybody knew what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying. He wants to incite civil war but he is a coward because he doesn’t want to come back into the country and face the consequences.

Let him come back and lead the war. We have the same problem because (Emeka) Ojukwu who volunteered not only to defend the consequences of the tribal war that he (Aguiyi) Ironsi and others carried out but when Biafra was collapsing towards the end of 1970, Ojukwu ran away to Cote D’ivoire. If you want to listen to these kind of characters, we are going to continue to languish in mayhem and this country is not going to develop. Those who imagine that the only way you can make progress is to have zoning and rotation and that this time around in 2023, it is the time of some people to produce the president of Nigeria, let us see how they will produce the president. I really feel bad and angry at the way my friend Tinubu was treated and I also feel bad at the carnage which cost some people their lives, including security agents.

https://www.independent.ng/endsars-protests-i-feel-bad-the-way-tinubu-was-treated-junaid-mohammed/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Nwadiuto247: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Empty talk

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by NewBalance: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Voicemail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Marine54(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Typical Aboki ! Na only IBO dey ask for restructuring , Southern and mildle belt are calling for restructuring of the country .why are you shifting it to the ibo.. Abeg this one no be hate speech?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by kkkp: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
He is right. He is suppose to lead. Kanu is a coward

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by IamD18: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
No elightened reasonable Igbo man will like Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Dr. Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker, in this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI, speaks on last week’s mayhem in Lagos, #EndSARS protests and other national issues. Excerpts:

There is the belief in some quarters that inciting statements by some people, especially those outside the country also contributed to the mayhem. Do you share that view?

This is not the first time that has happened. If you are old enough like I am, you will know that this was the typical statements they have been making before and after independence. Everybody knew what some of them said.. I remembered one of their leaders who said ‘Domination of Nigeria by Igbos was just a question of time’. Secondly, it was also clear that the coup of January 15 1966 was a tribal coup. It was carried out overwhelmingly and over 95 percent of those who participated in that coup were from that ethnic group and most of the people they killed were from other ethnic groups, particularly Northerners who were Muslims and Christians. Out of those who were at the centre of the coup, about 15 of them were from the old Mid-West but they are called Western Igbos. So, a lot of water has passed under the bridge but this people still believe that they have a divine right to produce the president of Nigeria by simply allowing the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and hypocrites like John Nwodo in Ohanaeze to believe they can blackmail 200,000 Nigerians in giving them the presidency on a platter of gold. Let us see how they will do it. Besides, those who are now claiming they want restructuring because the constitution of 1999 was a military constitution but the same Nwodo served as adviser to late President Shehu Shagari under another military-decree constitution of 1979 and then after 1999, the same Nwodo served in a military-decree constitution of 1999 and now he was shameless to go to Chatham House of London and said that Nigeria must be restructured and the current constitution must be destroyed because it was a military one. The question is, why was he not ashamed to serve in a military decreed constitution? Everybody knew what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying. He wants to incite civil war but he is a coward because he doesn’t want to come back into the country and face the consequences.

Let him come back and lead the war. We have the same problem because (Emeka) Ojukwu who volunteered not only to defend the consequences of the tribal war that he (Aguiyi) Ironsi and others carried out but when Biafra was collapsing towards the end of 1970, Ojukwu ran away to Cote D’ivoire. If you want to listen to these kind of characters, we are going to continue to languish in mayhem and this country is not going to develop. Those who imagine that the only way you can make progress is to have zoning and rotation and that this time around in 2023, it is the time of some people to produce the president of Nigeria, let us see how they will produce the president. I really feel bad and angry at the way my friend Tinubu was treated and I also feel bad at the carnage which cost some people their lives, including security agents.

https://www.independent.ng/endsars-protests-i-feel-bad-the-way-tinubu-was-treated-junaid-mohammed/
Don’t cry when he returns
Cos the war you seek will be fought in the north

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by ikeyman00(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
una see am; can you see the cow manure inside his barbaric skull and some idiot went to see Men of God/devil to pray for Nigeria to get better

kia kia hahhah

WE must continue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Shortyy(f): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Let's make peace and not war please.

My father said the Biafran war was bloody messy. I wouldn't want to witness that.

Let peace lead. I just want a better government and a better leader to make Nigeria better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
If you are not a fool tell me how on earth will you allow a man in a foreign land to lead you into stupidly fighting for a lost cause? When I listen to Radio Biafra, l listen to some rude voices of war starved individuals in need of power. Rivers state can never be a part of Biafra. Never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Kasco(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
This one na aboki and almajiri people thread.... Make I find where people wea get sense dey.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by favor914: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Don’t cry when he returns
Cos the war you seek will be fought in the north
When they bomb River Niger bridge, where will you cross to get to Northern Nigeria? E be like say you are wishing for mass suicide?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by favor914: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kasco:
This one na aboki and almajiri people thread.... Make I find where people wea get sense dey.
Mumu Kasco, always talking rubbish, I hope he has left the thread so he doesn’t reply Zombie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Admissionclass: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
North North that war wey una dey find una go see am Las Las if una run I no go better for una...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
favor914:
When they bomb River Niger bridge, where will you cross to get to Northern Nigeria? E be like say you are wishing for mass suicide?
So river niger is the only link to north
That’s why you dumb
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by sarahkom: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
KANU is already home
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by helinues: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Simple as ABC

Instead of hiding behind his keyboard and be inciting the same people he claimed he is fighting for to face the security officers with sticks.

There is a media blackout of the latest events in Oyigbo Rivers State..

Very selfish and egocentric guy..

What would Kanu be remembered for?

The hospital he built, the road he constructed, the charity organization he is running in SE or empowering of his people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by hammerFC: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
KANU NEVER LEFT NIGERIA.

CATTLE BREEDER!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Liposure: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kanu has no political value nor integrity to lead his people to the promise land. As far as i'm concerned he's a personal non grata on our political space
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by thatsleepboy1: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
this stupid man again. Always in the news for stupid comments.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by NigerDeltaRep: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
True Sha...
#NigerDelta
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by ikeyman00(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:14pm
If you are not a fool tell me how on earth will you allow a man in a foreign land to lead you into stupidly fighting for a lost cause? When I listen to Radio Biafra, l listen to some rude voices of war starved individuals in need of power. Rivers state can never be a part of Biafra. Never!

but your Boko hari allow fulani herdsmen to wipe out a community killing pregnant women and children . He did not deny the massacre but he went on to say these killers are foreigners and when he was finally caught out he said it is just misunderstanding going on between the two parties

idiot like you are happy to be living with us

mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
ikeyman00:

but your Boko hari allow fulani herdsmen to wipe out a community killing pregnant women and children . He did not deny the massacre but he went on to say these killers are foreigners and when he was finally caught out he said it is just misunderstanding going on between the two parties

idiot like you are happy to be living with us

mad people everywhere
Who is living with you? Mr Biafra go and die in your land. If Fulani people is your problem, u can go and fight them in the north if you can and leave our Rivers state for us. Oyigbo is not in the east. Go back to your father land Mr Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by nairavsdollars(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
If the war start, it will reach you too oo

Kasco:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
How will the coward come back to Nigeria?

Like Llamadi Cownu, like Azikwe, like Ojukwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
We all know that some soldiers in the Nigerian Army are cowards ; when they face war, you see them running, crying and hiding in the bush. But as soon as it comes to UNARMED CIVILIANS they are the bravest soldiers on earth

My prayer is that all and only the soldiers killing people in South East be eventually sent to fight Boko Haram to receive some good beating, lol. Not one tear will be shed for them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
divinecode101:
How will the coward come back to Nigeria?

Like Llamadi Cownu, like Azikwe, like Ojukwu

With your might army and support from world powers , Britian, USA and Russia you could not defeat a RAG TAG army for three years ?? You call that an army ?

Without your masters you are weak , very weak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
X
frosbel2:

With your might army and support from world powers , Britian, USA and Russia you could not defeat a RAG TAG army for three years ?? You call that an army ?

Without your masters you are weak , very weak.

Don't worry son, our dilector has talked yo Trump to kill and bomb of the Muslims in Nigeria grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
divinecode101:
X

Don't worry son, our dilector has talked yo Trump to kill and bomb of the Muslims in Nigeria grin grin

Well thats for IPOB members to believe , not me, we know its BS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by GeneralStan(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
So says a retarded cattle rearing Terrorists...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed by olufeyikemi90789: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Don’t cry when he returns Cos the war you seek will be fought in the north

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi’s Defection : Which Political Party Has Done Injustice To South-east? / El Rufai Now Persona Non Gratia In Aso Rock / Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.