Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (95357 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Ctorch: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
All-female soldiers deployed to Anambra to restore normalcy.

THANKS GOVERNOR OBIANO.

Earlier today, I received a Special Military Squad deployed to our dear State to aid in ensuring total return of peace and normalcy in Anambra.

We have always prioritized security of lives and properties of ndi Anambra and we are determined to take all necessary steps to make sure that every Onye Anambra enjoys peace. Live and work without any form of fear.

This special squad will complement the efforts of the gallant officers of other security agencies in Anambra whose hard work has kept us as the Safest State in Nigeria.
#AGreaterAnambra is here... #SayNoToViolence #StaySafe

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2578995248987852&id=1377212462499476

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by davididenyi(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is a welcome development

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Damikjay(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.

438 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good Governor with swag and taste.

It has not been easy after the protest and the need for female soldiers is totally necessary, to douse both inner and outer tension.

Uto-nwanyi can never be over overemphasized

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Damikjay(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
I implore dis beautiful women to serve the people of anambra with all dignity and selflessness. love u more

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by femolii: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Anambra guys will marry them.

346 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by ignis: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
These ones can easily loose focus falling in love with anambra cute and rich men.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by nazicartel(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
These ones go soon go there go fall in love.... Female military personnels weh I know

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by IamD18: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rubbish!!

They should go to Sambisa.

Gender equality

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by FlordFlorez(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Onitsha boys will impregnate all these ones.
grin

420 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Raylight2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
ignis:
Can they shoot?
will you offer your left leg for testing? let's see if sister Chioma knows how to turn on the microphone.

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Wisebird22(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.
Hmm, female in uniform are more mean if they want to do their job oh

421 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by parkervero(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Gallant looking soldiers. May God protect you all.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by syluck(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Gender equality please grin let them go to sambisa

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by kalu61(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
I feel like toasting one of them.

I learnt they are sexually starved in this profession

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Kalapizim(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
These girls dey wicked oo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by NairaHercules(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by NairaHercules(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Onitsha boys will impregnate all these ones.

grin

grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wisebird22:
Hmm, female in uniform are more mean if they want to do their job oh

Yes bro their is one I heard she lead some op mensa at ajegunle she is very tough

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by GreaterFuture(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okay, let's see how it goes.
Never trust politicians or politics.

4 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Liposure: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Female soldiers indeed
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Damikjay:

Says who? Women? Bros no start abeg.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by princemillla(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
syluck:
Gender equality please grin let them go to sambisa

If Na play stop am grin but jokes apart

Female soldiers are more gallant. Av seen their display of force before.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by IJOBA2: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Damikjay:
THEY ARE MORE DEADLIER THAN MALE BOKO HARAMITES SORRY MALE SOLDIERS

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by iamyemiakins(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Let's see how it goes...

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by davillian(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
After they finish their 2mags
Na to run remain.... grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Hambivert: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sparogatively, there are three things to do to live long in this life...

1. Fear Women
2. Fear who and what doesn't fear women
3. Never ever forget Number 1 and Number 2.

Female Soldiers are more brutal than their male counterparts I must tell you, because naturally people tend to look down on them because they are women, this makes them switch off their feminine side as a defence technique.

Hell has no fury like a scorned woman.
Savvy William Congreve...

Now, imagine the havoc she could wrought if possessed by the Uniform.

Please Live Long, I beg of you!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by PAWG(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wowza
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Emyogalanya: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Whats on the menu today ? Female soldiers ? Is that the latest delicacy in anambra? Well i think its time i tasted a female soldier. Am off to lie-in-wait at army gate onitsha. Any shuwa girl that comes out this night...... This one they are singing "what a man can do...." to our governor. Let me just sing back to them "what a male soldier can do, a male civilian can also do well and better

7 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Passionate888: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2020
Nigerian female soldiers no follow at all, the fine one's no reach 30, na only when them want to promote the army for social media na that time the ogas go release the fine fine female soldiers for photoshoot

44 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.