Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (49653 Views)

Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Play Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by AutoPhone: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
This infinix guys are really good at chunning out great stuff, heard the Infinix Note 8 is out but didn't Evey imagine a customised Davido edition coming out too.

Med o

What do you guys think ?

Where are the DavidoFC guys at? We've got some great news for you!

Here is to introduce our special @davido edition of the All-King Smartphone - #InfinixNote8 #NightShotKing and it is available ehttps://twitter.com/InfinixNigeria/status/1322219822785220609?s=19xclusively at all @slotlimited outlets across the nation. https:///CFth3qxK6m

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Lexusgs430: 4:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Does he really and truly, use an infinix smartphone, as his daily driver......

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by slawormiir: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Another dog shit that can't multi task
Infinix be dishing out dog shiit to their fans
Imagine you put audio mack, wechat, Facebook app and messenger, manycam, nord VPN, chrome, Instagram and grindr for Infinix...then this Infinix crap go crash

To all my real niggarrrrs
If you can't gather enough money to buy Samsung or iPhone

Then get Huawei

What am i even saying...weed.....the Huawei is expensive self

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Nice one. Perks of being a celebrity!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Ghost1994: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
No be by force for Davido to use infinix biko angry

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by DAntivirus: 6:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Yawns...

After my experience with Infinix Note 3, I will never again, never again... NO NO NEVER TRY THAT DEVICE...

Imagine your phone ringing, you cant pick, your phone boots for 2hours plus... WhatsApp backup takes 3hours and you can't use your phone all tru...

I'll pass...

For all those masturbating on my comment trying to justify Trashfinix... I bought it 2 weeks after it was released as a flagship, bought an IPhone 6 shortly after... i still use my iPhone 6 till today with no complain...

So enough of the Android version and memory size bla bla bla... trash is trash...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by bodmas119(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2020
This is so impressive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by chibwike(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2020
If Dem come quarrel nko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by onlyonechid84(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2020
So what should we do with these?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by johnnyn1(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
My ribs oo grin

It’s not by celebrities transsion users, even your Davido will never recommend this device to his crew members cheesy

it’s by quality/value for what you pay for not all this noise.

Like brand like brand artist

Make ina no con dey para para para for me.
Hehe cheesy

Xiaomi all the way..:

Below is the Mi 10t
Check for review and specifications wink

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by AFULA(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
okay
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by bilulu(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
their headache....

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Effulgent(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Clowns grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Karlman: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2020
So what exactly are they talking about here?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by GeeMeshin1(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Good
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by yanabasee(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Just as Xiaomi pushed to the third position.....Tecno will some day lead all mobile products......

IdontGivAfuck:

You must be a very very poor individual who struggles financially to type this rubbish

I've very rich guys using iphone and a second transsion phone....

If fanning Tecno product means I am poor....Then I'm cool with that! Afterall, people still support Arsenal till date!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:
Just as Xiami pushed to the third position.....Tecno will some day lead all mobile products......
Lol

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by BruncleZuma: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by johnnyn1(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Omo see dreams oo
yanabasee:
Just as Xiaomi pushed to the third position.....Tecno will some day lead all mobile products......

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by BruncleZuma: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

31 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Joshmodest(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2020
DAntivirus:
Yawns...

After my experience with Infinix Note 3, I will never again, never again... NO NO NEVER TRY THAT DEVICE...

Imagine your phome ringing, you cant pick, your phone boots for 2hours plus... WhatsApp backup takes 3hours and you can't use your phone all tru...

I'll pass...

Immediately I saw " imagine your phome ringing " , I felt cool cos that's what you used - a foam
Are you sure that your note 3 was not made in Umudike , cos I used even note 2 and didn't have these problems
Buy phone from beta place una no go gree grin

22 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by yenereal(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Does he use it?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kalapizim(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2020
yenereal:
Does he use it?
he does o

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2020
okay
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kalapizim(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Another dog shit that can't multi task
Infinix be dishing out dog shiit to their fans

To all my real niggarrrrs
If you can't gather enough money to buy Samsung or iPhone

Then get Huawei

What am i even saying...weed.....the Huawei is expensive self
oh gosh nairaland ehn
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by femi4: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Does he really and truly, use an infinix smartphone, as his daily driver......

for where, its iOS or nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by CheedyJ(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2020
DAntivirus:
Yawns...

Imagine your phome ringing, you cant pick, your phone boots for 2hours plus... WhatsApp backup takes 3hours and you can't use your phone all tru...

I'll pass...
You bought a working fufu my friend , ordinary hot 2 that I used back then was quite good & I enjoyed it to d fullest..

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Asianjollof007: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Secured.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by 2cribz: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Af been using my s9 for 2years now. Bro outside samsung the rest na nonsense. I got an a21s and found out later that it wasnt oled but HD. Sold it off quickly. Na samsung note 10 dey my head now and i must get it b4 xmas

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.