Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order (1390 Views)

2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
This is my last reply to you. Open a PDP vs APC thread and carry your colleagues there to argue. Don’t detail the thread. Thanks
what I observe about many ipob sympathizers is that they are just emotional n not intelligent.

I am not a lawyer or studied anything close to law but I am just a free thinker who sees things without bias,I have argued with many ipob guys here n I made them look stupid,many of them ended up calling me a paid fool.

I dealt with mayniaa d other day n he resorted to curses cos I asked him some questions he couldn't answer,he felt defeated n he started cursing himself.

the winners in all cases are free thinkers because they see beyond emotions,some are trained to do that but some have a natural instinct about it.mine is hereditary cos my mom is a warderess n I see how she solves issues without being emotional.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
what I observe about many ipob sympathizers is that they are just emotional n not intelligent.

I am not a lawyer or studied anything close to law but I am just a free thinker who sees things without bias,I have argued with many ipob guys here n I made them look stupid,many of them ended up calling me a paid fool.

I dealt with mayniaa d other day n he resorted to curses cos I asked him some questions he couldn't answer,he felt defeated n he started cursing himself.

the winners in all cases are free thinkers because they see beyond emotions,some are trained to do that but some have a natural instinct about it.mine is hereditary cos my mom is a warderess n I see how she solves issues without being emotional.
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, OAM4J are you watching what this dude is doing in this thread?
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, OAM4J are you watching what this dude is doing in this thread?
my brother i not derailing your thread but I am giving u logical analysis.

sorry if u pick any offence,peace.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
my brother i not derailing your thread but I am giving u logical analysis.

sorry if u pick any offence,peace.
I’m only a concerned Rivers indigene. Check my post and you will see you talking to the wrong person. I’m not biased but say the truth as I see it. Thanks
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by poshestmina(f): 1:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Wike is getting it all wrong this time.
There are Igbos in Oyinbo ,yes but they are Rivers State indigenes that are from Oyinbo or reside in Oyinbo.

Mostly Ikwerre people .Iriebe and all those axis belongs to Rivers State and are not agitating for Biafra.
He is busy looking for STANLEY MGBERE ,an Eleme man that has no business with Oyinbo and Biafra!

It's now a tribal war Brother and the NA are supporting the Hausa/Fulani .It's a bloody daylights MASSACRE!!!

I'm sick to my stomach .
Wike is a total failure!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#endsars: President Buhari Authorised Deployment Of Soldiers To Lekki Toll Gate / Osinbajo Meets Duke In Aso Rock / VIDEO: The Green River In Akwa Ibom State, Unbelievably Green At All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.