Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (39858 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by blinking001(m): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin What do we say to this man who was foolish to get married in a western society?
They'll never listen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Baba i saw one meme wey be lie,,,,,,,

Alaye nobe all women dey cheat,,,,,,,

Bye have a nice day,,,,,,,smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 12:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Many can relate. There is nothing like genuine romantic love that you see in the movie. It is all about what they (women) can benefit from you.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by blinking001(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Baba i sae one meme wey be lie,,,,,,,

Naso. NAWALT. stop deceiving yourself sir

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Baba i sae one meme wey be lie,,,,,,,

No problem. Let's agree to disagree. wink

10 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 12:25am On Oct 31, 2020
How you feel on the inside when you are surrounded by simps on a daily basis and you haven't seen any redpiller within range. grin grin grin

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2020
blinking001:

Baba so to you all women in this universe cheat,,,, haa,,,,

Which kain people ano go jam for this nairaland,,,,,,,

Anyway let's agree ano get strength,, i wanna start dancing with no beat,,,,,,,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
No problem. Let's agree to disagree. wink

Yes bro,,,,,,smiley

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2020
There is nothing like gender wage gap. Don't join the clowns (simps/white knight) to spread this myth.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2020
I will continue tomorrow afternoon or evening. I have to sleep.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 31, 2020
And I thought memes were meant to be funny

Op is laughing by himself grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Guess the gender that's always playing the victim. grin grin
This below is damn funny. I can't stop laughing. cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Xsem(m): 3:51am On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy
Keep them coming
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by oyolohi: 4:28am On Oct 31, 2020
lol... More please
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Youngpo413: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by biggace(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Martinez39s:
Many can relate. There is nothing like genuine romantic love that you see in the movie. It is all about what they (women) can benefit from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Regex: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
blinking001:

Maintaining the status quo of female primacy

A carton of any drink you take. Bill on me.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by pozehnani(f): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
blinking001:

Hes right. Not all women cheat. Maybe you need to change the circle of girls you pull with.

I would rather not date someone I don't love cos that's what usually brings about cheating. So, stop this generalization.
I DON'T CHEAT.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by mosdii(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Keep preaching and educating those of us that wants to be liberated and take charge of our entire life.

Guys will always doubt because they've not been dealt with, they're are yet to be dealt with, they're next in line to be dealt with and so they see everything that exposes the hidden female agenda as false (beta males syndrome).

Women don't love you for who or what you are but for what you have and what you bring.

Go broke, sick, helpless and see if they won't change.

I'm still a kindergarten in the red pill movement but open to more eye popping truths.

I have dedicated the rest of my life to this course and I now don't give a hoot about the snake gender anymore though I have this hard, no love and I don't care inbuilt tendency in me because I'm a system man (you know what I mean) but not consistent with it. I do go off and on but with the little teachings and books I have read and still reading with the explanations of guys like you, i have vowed never to have anything to do with them for the rest of my life.

Bring it on Bro

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Kaidou(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2020
More please grin

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Lordfranklin(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2020
I no dey miss dis kyn thread walahi

You're really doing a wonderful job Marthinez!

4 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by blinking001(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Hes right. Not all women cheat. Maybe you need to change the circle of girls you pull with.

I would rather not date someone I don't love cos that's what usually brings about cheating. So, stop this generalization.
I DON'T CHEAT.
Okay...

4 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Unreall: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2020
This thread must not die we need to keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Ladikwa(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Haha

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by DaInferno(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2020
following closely
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by leonard002(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Guess the gender that's always playing the victim. grin grin
I just tire o

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2020
wink

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by OluwasureGig: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2020
lalasticlala front page this thread. God no go shame you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy Plenty WahaLa...

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Gloria042(f): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=mosdii post=95522944]Keep preaching and educating those of us that wants to be liberated and take charge of our entire life.

Guys will always doubt because they've not been dealt with, they're are yet to be dealt with, they're next in line to be dealt with and so they see everything that exposes the hidden female agenda as false (beta males syndrome).

Women don't love you for who or what you are but for what you have.

Go broke, sick, helpless and see if they won't change.

I'm still a kindergarten in the red pill movement but open to more eye popping truths.

I have dedicated the rest of my life to this course and I now don't give a hoot about the snake gender anymore though I have this hard, no love and I don't care inbuilt tendency in me because I'm a system man (you know what I mean) but not consistent with it. I do go off and on but with the little teachings and books I have read and still reading with the explanations of guys like you, i have vowed never to have anything to do with them for the rest of my life.

This sounds extreme

6 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy We still dey gO my niggaz...If you muSt & Under imaginary preSsure, Any which way she must kneel down aCcept don't be a SLimy niggur

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Unreall: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
If you know you know

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.