Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (39857 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
undecided Weak men plenty for this fOrum iSwear!

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Junkie1: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Facts

9 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Snow02: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Em no deh

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Mrscarter(f): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Mrscarter(f): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
How it is done. cheesy

Na it's not! U play the video games with Ur mancheesy
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by EmperorJay(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Alexun(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2020
You've done a great job.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by ElRapido: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Hes right. Not all women cheat. Maybe you need to change the circle of girls you pull with.

I would rather not date someone I don't love cos that's what usually brings about cheating. So, stop this generalization.
I DON'T CHEAT.

Naso. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by mosdii(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Gloria042 post=95526146][/quote]
Not so extreme....I don't want to hear anything Wo talkless of women.
I detest the female gender more than anything else

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
...continued

On a regular and daily basis, being a bold and deliberate liar (and manipulator) is part of a woman's routine. She will always look you in the eyes and lie and make it convincing. It's as natural to them as breathing in oxygen. This applies to any large or small extent. WATCH THEIR ACTIONS NOT THEIR WORDS. #NeverTrustThem

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin SMH.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
angry angry angry Happy wife, happy life: the subtle pledge of subservience and enslavement to wife.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin The wise will take note.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Craig24: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
I will continue tomorrow afternoon or evening. I have to sleep.

Hey bro, how far you and that gurl wey been dey ask you out with ultimatum for that thread?

That gurl like you oh, Lol; see her gutz....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Craig24:

Hey bro, how far you and that gurl wey been dey ask you out with ultimatum for that thread?

That gurl like you oh, Lol; see her gutz....
Lol. I am not interested. I didn't reach out to her.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Craig24: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. I am not interested. I didn't reach out to her.

Lol, you 4 give her chance na
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Always remember AWALT. Thinking you have a different one is how SIMPING starts again for redpillers.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
This should be your mindset when women bring their shaming tactics, opinions and "counter arguments" (which are actually sophistry with an agenda) whenever you take a redpill or logical position they don't like.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin Western men can relate.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Hes right. Not all women cheat. Maybe you need to change the circle of girls you pull with.

I would rather not date someone I don't love cos that's what usually brings about cheating. So, stop this generalization.
I DON'T CHEAT.

BITCH no one asked for your opinion. Kindly GTF out of this thread

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Smart men when they first discover that their girlfriend, wife, or crush is a single mother.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Think deep.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Smart men when they first discover that their girlfriends, wife, or crush is a single mother.

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Some might have seen this. Give heed!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by blinking001(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Smart men when they first discover that their girlfriends, wife, or crush is a single mother.
You be mad man Martinez grin grin. Btw the baby mama thing is a no no for me. This lots are highly manipulative and self centred. Always putting their children first before any man. A whole baggage of bullshit to contend with.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Even Cardi B who confessed to drugging, robbing, and taking advantage of men suffered no consequences.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
blinking001:

You be mad man Martinez grin grin. Btw the baby mama thing is a no no for me. This lots are highly manipulative and self centred. Always putting their children first before any man. A whole baggage of bullshit to contend with.
Babymama is not shield from female manipulation, even that as seen in married life. If we assume that the child stays with the woman and the man pays for the child and upkeep of the mother, we have to ask what is difference between having a babymama and an open marriage? In the case where you no longer have sex with mother, what is the difference between that and an sexless marriage?

Don't forget that sometimes your love for your child can still be manipulated to extract resources from you especially if you live far away from them. Don't forget your child's mind can be poisoned against you by the woman to think she loves the kid more, you don't care that much, and she is the one paying for everything even though you send money. All these can happen because of the game of power dynamics women play against their spouse.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin For who chooses to tread the MGTOW path. Most of these rules are red pill commandments. Heed!

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin How some false rape accusations be like.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by TecM0: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
cry

It's so sad the division that exist in this world today, Feminist , Red pills, and other unnecessary bullshit

The good old days of love letters, dates under the tree, geniune love , you don't worry yourself about all these... Growing up in the 90s and early 20s love was love, nobody had false intention

May Almighty God heal the land, and let people enjoy the good old love again

23 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by pozehnani(f): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:

BITCH no one asked for your opinion. Kindly GTF out of this thread

Who is this malnourished dog trying hard to be noticed?. Ok. You have been noticed. Now scamper off my mention. Nitwit!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.