Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire (2040 Views)

Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / Why Dont Girls Toast Boys They Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
Such things are not done in this part of the world, and it not done to avoid see finish, if a girl toast a boy in nigeria, such a girl will never be valued by the boy.
Wells lets say dz part of d world is evolving. So u are left wit two things, evolve with it or be left behind.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by virginprincess(f): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Wells lets say dz part of d world is evolving. So u are left wit two things, evolve with it or be left behind.
Which part of the world is evolving? this africa that we are, sorry.
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Who's deceiving who,,,,,,,...

Some of you guys for dis nairaland dey always do as if nah village you come from,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

Girls always woo the boy they want,,,,,,, but it isn't a step by step which is common to the boys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Girls do it with body sign,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can't count the number of times girls don woo me,,,,,, so OP there's nothing special or surprising about that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink
Any form of wooing dat is nt done through vocalizing, is nt a legit wooing.

so bros u havnt been wooed yet.
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
Which part of the world is evolving? this africa that we are, sorry.
It's a step by step thing. We'll soon get there.
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Any form of wooing dat is nt done through vocalizing, is nt a legit wooing.

so bros u havnt been wooed yet.

When I said body sign ,,, shey the girl won't talk at all nii,,,,,,?

,,,,grin,,,,,,

Think about this bro,,,,,,,wink
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by virginprincess(f): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
It's a step by step thing. We'll soon get there.
Maybe in the third or fourth generation to come. grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by emmyN(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
That is just one in a million, i know what i am saying.

Have you tried asking a guy out and he turned you down? Did he embarrass you in the process? If no, then that opinion is unfounded.
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by SavageResponse(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
IKWUADA:
I need answers,.
why don't girls toast boys they like

How many Nigerian guys do you think would take a lady serious if she makes the first move?
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by Mrscarter(f): 4:17am On Nov 01, 2020
BlueAir:
shocked so intelligent woman dey nairaland?

Lol. Ta
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by meobizy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Children here never get tired of asking nor answering this question.
Re: Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire by 360clips: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
pansophist:
Because it is not in the nature of the female to chase the male. Male initiate, and the female respond. Also, women have a need to feel special, and chasing the male is an antithesis to it. Furthermore, the thing women fear comparable to death is rejection. The female did not evolved to be rejected, or that their desires not premiumed.

From an evolutionary standpoint, it is the female that selects the best male to mate with, and the male usually are accepting to the female as long as she is at her prime. Women knows this as well, and rejecting her romantic advances sends an intense bitter taste which makes her feel like she is not desirable anymore and her prime is coming to an end. She will feel defective and question her worth. Thousand years of evolutionary psychology has hardwired this instinct in her to be intolerant to rejection, to a point where seeking to punish you for the rejection is common.
ur a fool for this statement!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Told To Submit Vaccination Card. / My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. / 5 Major Symptoms Of HIV In Women Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.