Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... (6497 Views)

A Freak Glass Accident In Dubai But Guy Escaped Being Sliced In Half. / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by AmIaYahooGirl(f): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
obalukan:

This depends on what you want.

Bed space

Partition or

A Room

I need a room
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by obalukan: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
AmIaYahooGirl:

I need a room

A Room in Sharja/Alnahada which to the best of my knowledge is the cheapest cost between 1,300-1,500 AED Sewa/Bills excluded.

Whenever I have the chance, I can upload Room, Bed Space and Partition here so that you see how it’s looks like.

Best Of Luck
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by AmIaYahooGirl(f): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
obalukan:

A Room in Sharja/Alnahada which to the best of my knowledge is the cheapest cost between 1,300-1,500 AED Sewa/Bills excluded.

Whenever I have the chance, I can upload Room, Bed Space and Partition here so that you see how it’s looks like.

Best Of Luck

Thank you
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Sunapore2020: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
A room in deira starts from 2500durhams..while in Sharjah you can get a decent room for 1500 excluding light and water bills. by the time you add water and light bills it could be upto 3000dirhams monthly
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Modecaih: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunapore2020:
A room in deira starts from 2500durhams..while in Sharjah you can get a decent room for 1500 excluding light and water bills. by the time you add water and light bills it could be upto 3000dirhams monthly
pls what is the naira equivalent?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by NONNYG: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2020
Modecaih:
pls what is the naira equivalent?
multiply by 127
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Sunapore2020: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dirhams to naira is 127 black market rate.so multiply it
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by ebuka10box(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2020
everybody grace no be the same, y some people wey never travel dey discourage other persons not to travel.
my sister Dubai ain't a bad idea, infact I am moving over there with my 3 months visa by next month and I bliv I will Secure a job even if it's a lowpaying job cause environment matters a lot. with time I'll get used to the environment and find better opportunities . try and fail is better than not trying at all. even in Nigeria u will fail if u venture into a business right now and security is poor... WE MEET IN DUBAI,,,, goodluck

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by german89(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kai Dubai for a lady get k leg oh. But anyhow shall pray before coming, pray da God shall make people to go out of their ways to Favour. Bring food stuff, few clothes, get a bus card once u arrive here, don't be fast to pay any agent without confirming d job. BSc holder, legalize ur cert before coming here. And for a better pay/job if u have sum cash u can go for a 3-6months certificate class either in the field of education/teaching or health.. Definitely u gonna secure job after by His grace. PLZ LET UR EXPECTATIONS BE LESS. Bed space from 50k a month and above. I wish u well my dear.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by AmIaYahooGirl(f): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2020
german89:
Kai Dubai for a lady get k leg oh. But anyhow shall pray before coming, pray da God shall make people to go out of their ways to Favour. Bring food stuff, few clothes, get a bus card once u arrive here, don't be fast to pay any agent without confirming d job. BSc holder, legalize ur cert before coming here. And for a better pay/job if u have sum cash u can go for a 3-6months certificate class either in the field of education/teaching or health.. Definitely u gonna secure job after by His grace. PLZ LET UR EXPECTATIONS BE LESS. Bed space from 50k a month and above. I wish u well my dear.

Thank you
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Obioma993: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
U gave her the best advice
God bless u�

german89:
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Obioma993: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Like they've said before expect less ok don't go there thinking u will become rich is a year time instead go there with the mind dat it won't be easy but u will be ready to work ur ass off......I Know 3 person's who travelled to Dubai with d mind to hustle but after a year one of them came back to naija say the stress n struggle was too much 4 him n to think the sun over there is too hot meanwhile he came back here with nothing n started doing dis labourer work 4 penny
The other two stayed back, dey didn't give up n after two years of struggling they're doing fine now but d one dats lazy n lack patience is suffering right now over here, he's even frustrated begging those two for money anytime he gets d chance.....
Note dat Dubai is not a country for lazy people, if u know u are lazy and u lack patience Don't bother to go there because if u lack patience u will end up being a prostitute over there, a cheap prostitute so u need patience, consistency n hardwork....
Remember even here in Nigeria u still av to struggle especially if u av no money or connections, if u decide to open a business there's a 50% chance dat d business will fail besides being a business woman u require lots of sense and ambition so if u know u aren't the business kinda gal don't waste ur money on any business instead work more n add to ur savings dats if u no longer interested in going to Dubai, wen u have saved more u migrate go to another country

AmIaYahooGirl:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Greatdand007(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2020
german89:

Am a guy planning to relocate to Dubai for hustle can you tell me more please let me have your number

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by ebuka10box(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2020
I arrived Dubai yesterday.... presently at Abu Dhabi..

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by ebuka10box(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2020
thanks for the wishes and prayers... still put me in prayer cause I got a huge task ahead.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by ebuka10box(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2020
I ran a covidtest before crossing to Abu Dhabi . I gotta stay indoors for 14 days. it is gonna be an easy one but I believe God cause he has never failed me

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Wonuola111(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2020
Wish u all the best
Sir how much is d ticket
All d ticket price we getting by agent is higher

ebuka10box:
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by TheMan3: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
dasparrow:

You are tired of Nigeria and you think running to the Arab world where you will be treated like a slave or like crap is the answer ba?

I guess you didn't see that video that went viral of a young Kenyan lady who went to Dubai to work and her employer began sexually harassing her despite him being a married man. She had to run away and made a video where she was asking us to pray for her. It was a very disheartening video to watch.

There aren't many job opportunities for Black Africans in Dubai except you want to work as a house maid where you will be asked for sex from arab men. If prostitution is not what you wish to do, then don't go to Dubai.

You can't work in the hospitality industry in Dubai when you don't even have Dubai work experience. Besides, the hospitality industry worldwide and that includes Dubai has been greatly affected due to the Covid-19 pandemic which is still raging on.

Why can't you sell cooked food like fried akara, yam and sweet potatoes with akamu? Do you know how much those that are into akara frying make? Raining season has come to an end now. Find some good spot and fry akara. There is dignity in labour.
are you frying Akara?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by whodeyhere: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
german89:

This is one of the most helpful advice for her, thank you..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by ebuka10box(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wonuola111:
Wish u all the best Sir how much is d ticket All d ticket price we getting by agent is higher
visa was like 270k and flight was 505k

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by NONNYG: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
ebuka10box:
Oh no, visa shouldn't have cost you more than 200k, also the flight ticket is on the high side, though it's depends on the airline & time of booking.

I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Chicago213(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
ebuka10box:

Pretty expensive
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Greatdand007(m): 1:53am On Nov 29, 2020
ebuka10box:

How is it over there am planning to come can I have your digit

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Goalnaldo(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2020
AmIaYahooGirl:

Thank you �
you and I know you won't adhere to this advice grin
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Goalnaldo(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

why are afraid of runs biz?

no be u dey look for fuckmate sometimes ago which u even offer ur pussy for free for interested guys? [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/5853441/need-sex-mate

[b]why are u afraid to make money with it?

I would have given you some valuable tips & links to legal work you can do for free but I see you as unserious fellow or attention seeking trolls as we've seen many of them. I have lots of female/male friends working legally in Dubai & might be of help to you but i see you as attention seeking troll

mind you, I don't encourage olosoism
grin grin
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Badmuskennis007: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Pls who know how much they are charging for certificate verification both in ministry of foreign affairs and Dubai embassy
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by ebuka10box(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Greatdand007:

How is it over there am planning to come can I have your digit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expired 9ja Passport / Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. / 5 Must Visit National Parks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.