Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

After Watching This Video I’m Changed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching This Video I’m Changed (402 Views)

VIDEO: I’m Not A Poor Man, Peter Obi Declares / Video: “i’m Not An Ex O, I’m A Former...” - Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Watching This Video I’m Changed by Eastlink(m): 3:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Everyone may have a reason or two why they may be against Nnamdi Kanu’s styled secessionist movement. For me, I’ve always been conscious about a non-violence struggle. I simply want people to sit together and agree on a way forward. When people sit together, they should be able to iron out their differences. But when nothing is achievable, then they should agree on parting ways. You cannot force marriage. Modern civilization has gone beyond the use of force to achieve unity.

However, after today, I won’t fight against a man calling. Especially one I don't know the force behind. Kanu’s passion for Biafra, for the African is infectious. It's a burning fire that only justice can cure. Although, no man is perfect, we all strive to do our best. Just like Thomas Sankara, I feel Kanu is after the liberation of the black race and not just the Igbos.

Africa will never move forward until we toe the path of liberation. In Africa, a stench of neo-colonialism has kept us backwards. Sometimes it's easier to criticize, but when given the opportunity we do worst. I won’t join those fighting against the noble cause of what IPOB stands for. I just want them to forgo hatred and see everyone with the black skin as one brotherhood. We are all controlled by colonial forces, and until we make a genuine move nothing will change.

Let God bear me witness, I done subscribe to violence or killings. I am a man of peace. I believe in justice and fairness. I support a peoples wish to co-exist and seek their path. This is what we should strive for as Africans! We should strive for the emancipation of the black race. Because only when Africa is truly free, can the world move forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HxhMUk2og

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anambra, Enugu And Imo Guys Please Hear Her Cry, Ned Nwoko Oya Nah (video) / Declaring Mass Hunger As National Emergency / Recession:Over 450 SUV Cars For Senate And House Of Rep Ready For Distribu(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.