Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu (2373 Views)

End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) / Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:
I blame Nigeria government that refused to prosecute people behind the ENDSARS protest

Only U write story with fake account use ur second account make comment. Big fooool.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by sweetrace(f): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2020
KosiGee:

Kanu didn’t take credit for anything. You can read and write but you have allowed a sinister thread title created by someone to deceive your gullible mind.

You follow someone sheepishly without thinking for yourself, and you attack anyone with a contrary opinion. Who is the gullible one? You who refuses to be objective!
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by KosiGee(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
sweetrace:

You follow someone sheepishly without thinking for yourself, and you attack anyone with a contrary opinion. Who is the gullible one? You who refuses to be objective!

Point out from my post or past posts where I said or indicted that I’m a follower of Kanu or IPOB.
Where and when have I attacked anyone. Kindly point them out.

I gave you more credit than you deserved. I was wrong. Apologies for that.
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by strangest(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
We saw the government bring in the hoodlums in suv, they attacked the protesters and burnt cars
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by Eastlink(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Use your real name next time
All this Adeyemi, Biodun crap has been exposed
Lol! Like Ahmed Maigari
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2020
[[s]quote author=Adefemi504 post=95520117]The leader of indigenous people of Biafra has adminited that IPOB is responsible for the killings, destruction of government properties and organizer of End SARS Protester.

Recall that on the 4th of October 2020 a member of special Anti-robbery squad (SARS) killed a young man in Ugheli Delta State and took his mecedez 4Matic Jeep. The killing brought Protests all over the country.

The Protest was organized by Nigerian youths, celebrities, and social media influencers. In fact the Protest was organized in almost all the 36 states of the federal.

It was a peaceful Protest until the military shot many people dead at lekki toll gate. This action by the military made Protesters to result to destroying government properties. The Protesters were very annoyed after the military killed their fellow peaceful Protesters.

The destruction of government properties started in Lagos and spread to other states.

However, the federal government is accusing IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu for being responsible for the destruction of government properties and organizer of End SARS Protest.

The accusations has gone so viral to the extent governor Nelson wike outlawed the activities of IPOB in Rivers State.

Nevertheless, Nnamdi Kanu has made it clear that those responsible for the Protest are.....

Click here to read full content from the source[/quote[/s]]
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Zionmdde:

u will be in a better position to say this if SARS had murdered ur next of kin

As for OP dat thing u and ur kind are looking for will consume u and ur families.
Op if any of your relative life savings was burnt and stolen in name of ENDSARS, I know you will come here type anything.
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by sweetrace(f): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
KosiGee:

Point out from my post or past posts where I said or indicted that I’m a follower of Kanu or IPOB.
Where and when have I attacked anyone. Kindly point them out.

I gave you more credit than you deserved. I was wrong. Apologies for that.

You give credit by calling someone gullible? Hmm! Apologies accepted.
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by LivingSage: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Who put up this dog shit? What's all these jargons about
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralStan(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Here we go again lies and propaganda!!!
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by Zionmdde: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:

Op if any of your relative life savings was burnt and stolen in name of ENDSARS, I know you will come here type anything.
and u cant differentiate between endsars protesters and thug activities . endsars achieved its ultimate end, now youths can walk around without fear of being termed armed robbers

so if an election led to d death of people due to hijack we should blame INEC abi.

senseless human beings everywhere
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by omoharry(f): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Adefemi504:
What is your opinion?
Do you believe that IPOB is responsible for End SARS Protest and Destruction of government properties?
No I don't ..Only a dull person will believe that an Nnamdi Kanu can control the mind of the Yorubas and youth from other tribes who participated in the protest ..This message is one of the regular ones by paid agent to cause division among the youth in the south .Shame i. You guys have decided to sell you soul to the devil .I am not Igbo and This whole message of Ipob involvement in the SW violence is all a piece of crap and nothing more.
Re: Yes! We Are Responsible For End SARS Protest/destruction - Nnamdi Kanu by NaMeAboki: 12:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Adefemi504:
The leader of indigenous people of Biafra has adminited that IPOB is responsible for the killings, destruction of government properties and organizer of End SARS Protester.

Recall that on the 4th of October 2020 a member of special Anti-robbery squad (SARS) killed a young man in Ugheli Delta State and took his mecedez 4Matic Jeep. The killing brought Protests all over the country.

The Protest was organized by Nigerian youths, celebrities, and social media influencers. In fact the Protest was organized in almost all the 36 states of the federal.

It was a peaceful Protest until the military shot many people dead at lekki toll gate. This action by the military made Protesters to result to destroying government properties. The Protesters were very annoyed after the military killed their fellow peaceful Protesters.

The destruction of government properties started in Lagos and spread to other states.

However, the federal government is accusing IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu for being responsible for the destruction of government properties and organizer of End SARS Protest.

The accusations has gone so viral to the extent governor Nelson wike outlawed the activities of IPOB in Rivers State.

Nevertheless, Nnamdi Kanu has made it clear that those responsible for the Protest are.....

Click here to read full content from the source

Listen to him in an interactive audio recording (Radio Biafra) directing the killings of police in Oyigbo, attacks on Sanwo Olu and Tinubu's hotel in the SW, among others.
https://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/audio-nnamdi-kanus-conversation/

The above recording was als corroborated by Asari Dokubo for directing killings and destruction against Muslim targets in the SS/SE and specific targets in the SW.
https://mobile.facebook.com/watch/?v=799326440858668&_rdc=1&_rdr

Ohanaeze Youths similarly disowned him for the same reason.
https://www.thecable.ng/your-fall-is-near-ohanaeze-youth-tackles-nnamdi-kanu

Furthermore, even in far away Kano; Igbo elders felt obliged to apologise for the destruction of property and loss of life caused by their youths in their stronghold community in Sabon Gari area - under the guise of EndSARS protest.
https://www.solacebase.com/2020/10/24/endsars-igbos-apologize-over-violent-protest-in-kano/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Community Where Herdsmen Couldn’t Kill A Fortified 80-year-old Until This! / Central Bank Of Nigeria Finally Signed The Currency_swap_deal With China✍️ / Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.