Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today (2331 Views)

Antony J. Blinken To Visit Nigeria This Month / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by humilitypays(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2020
I am not a doomsday preacher, but a futuristic forecaster by natural gift. Remember, I told you guys what would happen if Buhari is elected in 2015. If you didn't read that revelation, please go back and read it here https://www.nairaland.com/2055438/why-buhari-fail-nigerians-more

Now haven made things clear, lets dive into today's topic; the future of Nigeria!

Nigeria is heading to a more devastating crises if the youths fail to stand up now and challenge their failed leaders to avert this looming crises I see all over Nigeria....I am crying because I saw it just like it was revealed to me prior to 2015 general elections, I am really crying cry cry

Nigeria will be heading to a very deadly economy crash, I didn't say recession, I said crash!! Why you may ask

In few years from now, crude oil will become very useless, and the Muslim dominated Northern Nigeria who currently are not happy being under the same umbrella called "Nigeria" with the Christian dominated Southern Nigeria will demand to secede from Nigeria abandoning Southern Nigeria (mostly Niger Delta) with their crude oil, which will become very useless in the global market, that's after destroying Niger Delta lands and fishing waters, leaving them helpless, dejected and poor cry cry

Oil companies will stop to exist as they will be transformed into renewable energy production plants, while oil rigs in deep seas will be abandoned to rot.....some high skilled oil workers with high tech skills will be moved to AI department and renewable energy production.....the few oil workers that will exist in the existing oil firms will be paid peanut just like the coal workers back then who use to be the biggest boys in town but today they are nowhere to be found.

The next oil company in the world will be tech guys, and their era will last longer because the world will stop at technology revolution.

But then, I see no danger for the oil company workers that will be laid off, unless they are perpetually stupid and destined to be foolish.

I say this because I don't see why someone who already have houses in various cities, have over 10 million savings and will get nothing less than 10million as compensation will go broke.

The smart ones will make use of their acquired high level skills to switch job, others will startup profitable business ventures because they have the capital, another set living in Nigeria will easily migrate to better countries with their wife and kids.

So whatever case it is, its still a win win for them.

As crude oil price crashes due to the final death of fossil fuel as nations of the world move to renewable energy like biogas, solar, electric powered cars and industries, etc this will hit very hard on the already dead Nigerian economy, including the Arab nations, though theirs won't be as devastating as Nigeria's from what I can see.

The people that will be in big trouble are the average Nigerians, things will become worst with time because Nigerian government won't have enough money to spend again as crude oil value dies finally, and this will lead the then Nigerian government into increasing all forms of government taxes; levies, VAT, income tax, toll gate tax, electricity tariffs, call tax, and some new forms of tax that will be introduced by that government to sustain their extravagant lifestyle and to continue their massive looting, which will push the Nigerian masses to the wall, and this will result to a very deadly revolution that will degenerate into total breakdown of law and order, from there, there will be religious crises as people begin to give the economy issues religious tone depending on the religion of the then President in power....secession agitation from all angles, no longer Biafra alone.....Northern Nigeria will seize this opportunity to cut themselves off from the dying Nigeria since there is no crude oil money to share again cry cry

Nigeria may experience a deadly revolution or civil war in few years from today.

Politicians and the rich in Nigeria will be hunted; their properties will be razed down, they will unleash the various security outfits on the masses to quell the raging anger of the youths, but this will further fuel the crises that will finally lead to civil war or ethnic crises and of course disintegration cry cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by lindareep: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeria may experience a deadly revolution or civil war in few years from today.

Sure thing! wink

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by lindareep: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2020
"Nigeria may experience a deadly revolution or civil war in few years from today."

Sure thing! wink

3 Likes

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by basty: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2020
You are man that can see and predict the future.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by yenereal(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Booked
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Everybody wan dey see grin
Yeye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by Baiser(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
I told pops yesterday night, that what happened in France in 1793 aka French revolution is going to happen in Nigeria.

Those guys used the guillotine to behead all their elite, I mean all...

You see all this reno omokri thinking he is for the masses will be shocked.

Look at what endsars protesters did to Sowore. The guy believed he was among the people.

My only fear is Nigeria will never be the same again, It will turn to another Somalia because so many people are against each other.
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by Etrusen(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2020
anyway I think you are just saying all this not because it was reviewed to you as pastors would claim but you are saying it because of your observation of the way things are badly becoming, so it's more like a prediction not a prophecy.

prediction fail sometimes but true prophecy never fail( I don't mean prophecy from junks)

I dey my house dey watch Nigeria and God helping am still young to witness another 9 decades.

Abeg make nobody question me for my 9 decades

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by egopersonified(f): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Please quote me when we have a Joseph dreamer on nairaland. Na only doom nairalandlanders dey see? I see Nigerians all going their separate ways without war or crisis. I hear shouts of joy on our streets, the same way it was when abacha died. Only this time, it would actually be joy for good and not evil. I see 'my country niger Delta is better than oduduwa nation' challenges on nairaland and Twitter with pictures. This is my dream and my reality. I and my children to the tenth generation will never be refugees in our own country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by SilverSurfer: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2020
humilitypays:
I am not a doomsday preacher, but a futuristic forecaster by natural gift. Remember, I told you guys what would happen if Buhari is elected in 2015. If you didn't read that revelation, please go back and read it here https://www.nairaland.com/2055438/why-buhari-fail-nigerians-more

Now haven made things clear, lets dive into today's topic; the future of Nigeria!

Nigeria is heading to a more devastating crises if the youths fail to stand up now and challenge their failed leaders to avert this looming crises I see all over Nigeria....I am crying because I saw it just like it was revealed to me prior to 2015 general elections, I am really crying cry cry

Nigeria will be heading to a very deadly economy crash, I didn't say recession, I said crash!! Why you may ask

In few years from now, crude oil will become very useless, and the Muslim dominated Northern Nigeria who currently are not happy being under the same umbrella called "Nigeria" with the Christian dominated Southern Nigeria will demand to secede from Nigeria abandoning Southern Nigeria (mostly Niger Delta) with their crude oil, which will become very useless in the global market, that's after destroying Niger Delta lands and fishing waters, leaving them helpless, dejected and poor cry cry

Oil companies will stop to exist as they will be transformed into renewable energy production plants, while oil rigs in deep seas will be abandoned to rot.....some high skilled oil workers with high tech skills will be moved to AI department and renewable energy production.....the few oil workers that will exist in the existing oil firms will be paid peanut just like the coal workers back then who use to be the biggest boys in town but today they are nowhere to be found.

The next oil company in the world will be tech guys, and their era will last longer because the world will stop at technology revolution.

But then, I see no danger for the oil company workers that will be laid off, unless they are perpetually stupid and destined to be foolish.

I say this because I don't see why someone who already have houses in various cities, have over 10 million savings and will get nothing less than 10million as compensation will go broke.

The smart ones will make use of their acquired high level skills to switch job, others will startup profitable business ventures because they have the capital, another set living in Nigeria will easily migrate to better countries with their wife and kids.

As crude oil price crashes due to the final death of fossil fuel as nations of the world move to renewable energy like biogas, solar, electric powered cars and industries, etc this will hit very hard on the already dead Nigerian economy, including the Arab nations, though theirs won't be as devastating as Nigeria's from what I can see.

The people that will be in big trouble are the average Nigerians, things will become worst with time because Nigerian government won't have enough money to spend again as crude oil value dies finally, and this will lead the then Nigerian government into increasing all forms of government taxes; levies, VAT, income tax, toll gate tax, electricity tariffs, call tax, and some new forms of tax that will be introduced by that government to sustain their extravagant lifestyle and to continue their massive looting, which will push the Nigerian masses to the wall, and this will result to a very deadly revolution that will degenerate into total breakdown of law and order, from there, there will be religious crises as people begin to give the economy issues religious tone depending on the religion of the then President in power....secession agitation from all angles, no longer Biafra alone.....Northern Nigeria will seize this opportunity to cut themselves off from the dying Nigeria since there is no crude oil money to share again cry cry

Politicians and the rich in Nigeria will be hunted; their properties will be razed down, they will unleash the various security outfits on the masses to quell the raging anger of the youths, but this will further fuel the crises that will finally lead to civil war or ethnic crises and of course disintegration cry cry
It's fairly obvious to the blind that Nigeria is heading for the precipice. As always, we would all standby and watch the events unfold as foretold. It's an open secret that oil is the only basis for the Unity of this country. Remove oil and watch the country collapse like a pack of card. As for me, I have long lost hope in this contraption. My people are gradually putting the basics in place for this unavoidable eventuality. We have the local technology to bridge the gap. We have enough gas to fire our gas turbines, enough local goods manufactured in Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha to meet the vacuum that would be created in our new nation. It's not going to be easy but with our resilience as a people of iron will, we will, like the phoenix, rise from the ashes and become the beacon of hope for black Africa. I stopped praying for Nigeria a long time ago. I lost hope in Nigeria a very long time ago. The Igbos will get it right. The only prayer I want to make is that I want to witness the end of this mess called Nigeria. The Igbo consciousness is increasing daily. Now is the time for every Igbo man to relocate some of his investments to his ancestral land. Nigeria will die, not by violence, but naturally. It has drunken enough blood. Let him that have ears hear. Udo!!!

I created a topic about a Pastor who predicted the #EndSars protest. He equally said that Nigeria will disintegrate peacefully. This guy's submissions corroborate that fact. The prospect of Nigeria balkanizing is a fact. Here's the link to the Facebook video
https://www.facebook.com/100002588595356/posts/3382085101887743/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by humilitypays(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverSurfer:
It's fairly obvious to the blind that Nigeria is heading for the precipice. As always, we would all standby and watch the events unfold as foretold. It's an open secret that oil is the only basis for the Unity of this country. Remove oil and watch the country collapse like a pack of card. As for me, I have long lost hope in this contraption. My people are gradually putting the basics in place for this unavoidable eventuality. We have the local technology to bridge the gap. We have enough gas to fire our gas turbines, enough local goods manufactured in Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha to meet the vacuum that would be created in our new nation. It's not going to be easy but with our resilience as a people of iron will, we will, like the phoenix, rise from the ashes and become the beacon of hope for black Africa. I stopped praying for Nigeria a long time ago. I lost hope in Nigeria a very long time ago. The Igbos will get it right. The only prayer I want to make is that I want to witness the end of this mess called Nigeria. The Igbo consciousness is increasing daily. Now is the time for every Igbo man to relocate some of his investments to his ancestral land. Nigeria will die, not by violence, but naturally. It has drunken enough blood. Let him that have ears hear. Udo!!!

I created a topic about a Pastor who predicted the #EndSars protest. He equally said that Nigeria will disintegrate peacefully. This guy's submissions corroborate that fact. The prospect of Nigeria balkanizing is a fact. Here's the link to the Facebook video
https://www.facebook.com/100002588595356/posts/3382085101887743/
The major challenge Igbos will have if Nigeria disintegrates is leadership. Getting the leadership of Igbos in order, to be able to accept a particular leader will be a problem, aside that, Igbos don't have problem.

Yorubas will get it right leadership wise, andpolitically.

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by theenchanter: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Thank u, Nostradamus.
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by ebuka440: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Without revolution, I don't think that our selfish leaders will learn
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by Vyzz: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2020
cool
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by OK2NVME: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Crude oil can never become worthless .

Only a fool will say or think that way while citing EV cars.

Crude oil on the other hand will be priced appropriately.

It will still be used in power generation in many countries and as heating oil in Europe .

With a drastic fall in demand due to EV cars , there will be a corresponding sharp fall in supply as well which will see crude oil priced far higher than it is now. What you lose in volume, you gain in value. See palm oil pricing trend from when it was used primarily as lamp oil to now that it is used mainly for cosmetics and food additive. Palm now sells even higher than it used (even after adjusting for inflation) and is priced higher than crude . Same for coconut oil.

They don't call it black gold for nothing.

Or do you think all crude oil imports to manufacturing countries like Japan or China end up being used to fuel cars only?

The real value of crude is everywhere unless you are too blind to see.

Just take a look around wherever you are . Even the phone you are using to type your bs prediction can not be produced without crude derivatives .

From drugs to fertilizers , industrial solvents , chemicals , your electronic devices are all made from crude derivatives.

Do you know how much it will cost to make a flat screen TV without the use of crude derivatives ? And that is if it will be possible to produce it without crude derivatives.

That flat screen will use a metal frame and I.C board, the screen will be made of glass and not a polymer. You won't even be able to produce an LED or LCD screen as 100© of what is used to make it comes from crude oil.

When I hear fools touting about crude oil going bust I just laugh at their ignorance.

The only reason there is a war on crude is because crude oil has been known for years not to be finite but a replenishable resource due to deep geological activities . This is the Abiotic theory on the origins of crude against the daft biotic finite theory.

What they can't control it's supply, they can't manupilate it's price and where they can't set prices they can't exert both financial and political control.

Stop being an illiterate schiziod nigger and go get an education before having hunger hallucinations .

4 Likes

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by BEEFIE: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
people have always predicted dooms. some set of people are even waiting for the world to end
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by LikeAking: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nothing go happen.

Even thou it happens it wont lead to anything tangible.

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by helinues: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by aronski(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
LikeAking:
Nothing go happen.

Even thou it happens it wont lead to anything tangible.

They sabi predict/talk about doomsday but when e sup/small thing wan sup dem go dey scared shitless...

If Nigerian split do you know how long it will take for each colony to grow, imagine this shit happening in 2050 or more years ahead. Even Sudan will be better than us then, and we will be way backwards.

Building what has been destroyed when other countries will be building more to what they have been building.

Spending and Buying what we once own.
Just because of lack of unity..

Abegi no predict/wish/pray for such because e no go nice at allllll!

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by kettykin: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
you under estimate Nigerians , there are very bright and intelligent Nigerians who might change the narrative before 2023

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by Raalsalghul: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
humilitypays:

You sound like a prophet!
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by Bkayyy: 12:32am On Nov 10, 2020
This has been my problem with ipob. They don't reason economics. No reasonable group will be hoping to carry Niger Delta at this stage that they are near to total liability. Niger Delta is a big burden I won't wish for my worst enemy. If anything wants to happen we should be okay with whatever we have now
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by Bkayyy: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2020
humilitypays:
The major challenge Igbos will have if Nigeria disintegrates is leadership. Getting the leadership of Igbos in order, to be able to accept a particular leader will be a problem, aside that, Igbos don't have problem.

Getting leadership is pretty easy for Ndigbo because we don't believe in feudalism. This the problem we have with Nigeria. Their one man leadership is highly confusing for us. Once Nigeria goes down, all the confusion will go with it and everybody will make laws according to their ideology and orientation
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by oguns222: 1:00am On Nov 10, 2020
humilitypays:

Yorubas will get it right, provided Gani Adans6, Afenifere, YCE and the corrupt governors can all work together.
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by Tinububalls: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
humilitypays:

Good evening sir, I just finished the university from FUTO. I need a life coach and mentor that will direct me in business and life. Thank so much for reading.
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by SweetiliciousD: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
#Fact.

Only the blind still remains hopefully glued to a failed Nigerian project.

Biafrans have seen the looming dooms day and wants out.

A good example of Nigeria : An Okada driven BY one Aboki, a fatal fall/crash is imminent.

All hail Biafra.
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Prophet nostradamus of our time!
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by cazchi: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2021
I'm not taking chances. Already converted most of the Niara i have to Dollars and advise family to do the same.
13% inflation + Tribalistic jihadist leaders + Docile Youth worried about BBN + curses of many people killed unjustly like the Asaba massacre.
No thanks, Jeff!

Nigeria has sinned greatly and has done nothing to deserve forgiveness.
Re: The Future Of Nigeria - This Is Will Happen To Nigeria In Few Years From Today by discusant: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2021
It’s like author is from the Nigerdelta. One then wonders why author is hesitant to a Biafra comprising all the old eastern region and Delta state to start to have financial leverage before hand to confront the impending loss of value for crude oil?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism / If Ebonyi And South East States Can't Do Without VAT How Would They Survive In B / Video -IPOB: Biafra Vipers Declare Soludo And Others Wanted, 21 Days Deadline To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.