Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) (6353 Views)

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2020
I laugh and smile when I see Nigerians support Joe Biden. Y'all dont know him. A lawmaker since 1973!
And part of what you call the Washington Establishment (just like the Buhari cabal).

They were shocked to see Trump will Clinton and instantly began to use all means to frustrate his administration including using the media and none of them worked! Lol.

Long story cut short, Trump will win a Landslide in November 3rd and if you don't accept it, deal with it!

I will be sharing campaign photos from Trump's campaign War Room Team showing the enormous crowds in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Florida, and other battleground states.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
InfoSources:
I laugh and smile when I see Nigerians support Joe Biden. Y'all dont know him. A lawmaker since 1973!
And part of what you call the Washington Establishment (just like the Buhari cabal).

They were shocked to see Trump will Clinton and instantly began to use all means to frustrate his administration including using the media and none of them worked! Lol.

Long story cut short, Trump will win a Landslide in November 3rd and if you don't accept it, deal with it!

I will be sharing campaign photos from Trump's campaign War Room Team showing the enormous crowds in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Florida, and other battleground states.

Trump is winning his reelection definitely.

Fuccck their polls

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Consider the fact that Trump is a nicoopop I think they should be a change of government...But unfortunately he will win Because Biden is not a strong candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Wisconsin for Donald J Trump

5 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by CilicMarin: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Crowd don't win elections...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Pennsylvania for DJT!
Blue Lives Matter (Police)
Drain the Swamp!!!

2 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by CilicMarin: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Over 90Million votes, already cast...That is more than half of the expected votes...

Joe Biden Wins It!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2020
CilicMarin:
I have known you as a thick Buhari supporter so I am not surprised you're typing this.. Most Buhari supporters are so scared of Trump want Clueless Sleepy joe grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by blafulfillersck: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2020

2 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2020
CilicMarin:
Over 90Million votes, already cast...That is more than half of the expected votes...

Joe Biden Wins It!
Too much CNN would damage your thinking...

18 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by blafulfillersck: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Though Minnesota is traditionally a blue state, it goes red come November 3rd.

Protect your Second Amendment

Say No to Abortion

Say No to Radical Islamists entering American

Say No to Globalism!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Jostoman: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Trump is the only person that can liberate us from this blood sucking government that is ruling Nigeria now.

8 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by okeymadu(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2020
The crowds you saw was as a result in person campaigning. The result is 100k new COVID-19 cases as reported today.

Biden plays down on in-person campaign and rallies.

Let's wait till Wednesday.

Its VP Biden win.

15 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by fitzmayowa: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
In as much as I don't like Trump, it seems CNN is out to get him, I'm sometimes disgusted watching them report news....

I was shocked when I learnt Isha Sesay left because of their bias reportage and had to speak out against them.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
okeymadu:
The crowds you saw was as a result in person campaigning. The result is 100k new COVID-19 cases as reported today.

Its VP Biden win.
I advise you to stop watching Mainstream Media.. This guys control how you think! Has America not improved under Trump?

Are blacks not getting well paid than EVER BEFORE?

WHERE IS ISIS?

START WATCHING REAL MEDIA LIKE TUCKER CARLSON, MARK DICE, BEN SHAPIRO, LAURA INGRAHAM etc.. Leave CNN, MSNBC ALONE!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Heard of the Burisma emails on Hunter Biden(Joe Biden's son) Massive Corruption with the Chinese and Ukrainians?

Probably No, because many media outlets have refused to report it, despite verifications by the FBI that the emails are factual.

3 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2020
tongue
Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Jimi24: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Biden is doing drive thru campaigns. You sit in your car and you participate in the rally. There is no way camera's can capture. They are hooking up massively. Democrats are spending billions of $$$$ in person to person campaign targeting battle ground states and even traditional Republican havens like Texas and Georgia

Trump is toast.

Some of his intelligent supporters may be right though. Only God can help him because he already lost this election. He himself knows.

He won't do better than he did in 2016 but his performance on COVID19 and race and corruption has made him lose the narrow margins he won in battle ground states.
Game over.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by InfoSources: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Jimi24:
Biden is doing drive thru campaigns. You sit in your car and you participate in the rally. There is no way camera's can capture. They are hooking up massively. Democrats are spending billions of $$$$ in person to person campaign targeting battle ground states and even traditional Republican havens like Texas and Georgia

Trump is toast.

Some of his intelligent supporters may be right though. Only God can help him because he already lost this election. He himself knows.

He won't do better than he did in 2016 but his performance on COVID19 and race and corruption has made him lose the narrow margins he won in battle ground states.
Game over.
Youre not in America grin

12 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2020
ALL I See Is VICTORY!!!GREAT VICTORY!
MAGA 2020!

In Victory we Must not lose site of the times and Seasons which we are in!
We are in the Season of " The LAST TRUMP"!!
See 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 to Understand!
The LORD could Decend From Heaven with The Trump of GOD in HIS Hands at any Moment..

Be Ready!
Live Ready!
JESUS Only is the Way to Eternal Life

4 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Ibadansun1: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Texas is in play after nearly 25 years of voting Republicans.

Big crowd is not a judge of election.

Let's wait till election night

Trump didn't even win the popular votes in 2016 and may not likely win it again.

So crowd isn't the judge of anything.

NB;Texas use to be a solid republican state but has over the years changed in demographics that favours democrats

7 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by IJOBA2: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2020
shocked
CilicMarin:
shocked THE SAME NGENEUKWUENU WEY DEY SHOW US BULLHARY CROWD FOR KANU WHAT HAPPENED CLEVERLY shocked

1 Like

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2020
I've stopped talking about the election. It's just 3 days away.

1 Like

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2020
okeymadu:

Its VP Biden win.
covid19 is the biggest political propaganda I have ever seen in my entire life. We live our lives normally in Nigeria yet we haven't even broken 2k deaths, same with Ghana and other third world countries. They said it is because of cold yet Eastern European countries live normal lives, they even allow fans in their stadium yet their covid19 death toll is very very low. After November 3rd, I promise you that the noise from media about Coronavirus will be completely dead. They hype this coronavirus because it is what the democrat party based their entire campaign and platform on. They don't have anything to campaign with

2 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Uyi168: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Jostoman:
Trump is the only person that can liberate us from this blood sucking government that is ruling Nigeria now.
How is he going to do that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Dikebuka: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2020
I watched Kamala Harris campaign at Texas.
How do you expect Texas people to vote you when you sponsored a green new deal to kill there Oil and Gas industry.

8 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by GavelSlam: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Jostoman:

As he did for 4 years abi?

5 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by GavelSlam: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Nuel4:
covid19 is the biggest political propaganda I have ever seen in my entire life. We live our lives normally in Nigeria yet we haven't even broken 2k deaths, same with Ghana and other third world countries. They said it is because of cold yet Eastern European countries live normal lives, they even allow fans in their stadium yet their covid19 death toll is very very low. After November 3rd, I promise you that the noise from media about Coronavirus will be completely dead. They hype this coronavirus because it is what the democrat party based their entire campaign and platform on. They don't have anything to campaign with

Why is there a national mask mandate in Russia?

Maybe it was malaria Trump had just few weeks ago.

5 Likes

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
InfoSources:
Youre not in America grin
next week will shock you and people like you supporting racist, uncouth trump and shouting blue lives matter

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) by phyllumtopilla: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2020
InfoSources:
I have known you as a thick Buhari supporter so I am not surprised you're typing this.. Most Buhari supporters are so scared of Trump want Clueless Sleepy joe grin grin

What positives has hyperactive Trump brought to Nigeria in four years to elicit this dogged support from you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Protesters In Cameroon Ask For President Biya's Resignation / Zimbabwe Grows For First Time In 11 Years / Take A Look At This Map And Tell Me Why You Wouldnt Invade Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.