Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire (471 Views)

Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by ChristCFASM: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
I'm speaking from Christ for All Souls Ministries.
I made a quick dart to mountain of Fire Ministries, hastily sent by God to Mountain of Fire Ministries.
I was led several times by God to the Mountain of Fire Ministries but on many occasions, I will only corrected some things but decline to reveals the messages.
God mandated me to deliver this message to GENERAL OVERSEER OF MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MINISTRIES (Pastor Daniel Olukoya).
When the Lord opened my eye and I saw a giant angel, The angel was huge even beyond human imagination. The angel was the most monstrous in size among his peers. His appearance is fire, from his head to toe is fire.

The Giant angel now stood up and mammoth of angels now follow him, he said; I left here, I left here...
And I said to him that why did you leave there, he said there's uncleanliness and he had warned them severally but they turned deaf ear.

It's pitiable, there are many angels that follows the Giant angel as he left the church.
And I asked what manner of angel is this? I was told that their "FIRE brand" was coined from the angel. The angel has left the place, he might have have seen it because the angel said, he had warned them severally but they refused to turn away from their uncleanliness,
I didn't deliver the message then....

But not quite long, the Lord took me back to Mountain of Fire Ministries. When I get to the entrance of the church, I faced a stiff resistance from the security protocol at the entrance but I told them that God sent me to the General Overseer of the Church. Someone entered and I followed him, I met (Daniel Olukoya).

He sited on a chair and I asked him that are you the General Overseer of this Church?
He said, who are you? Who allows you to enter? And I said if truly you're spirit filled, you ought to have known that you have a visitor.
Please, lets this message reach Pastor DANIEL OLUKOYA. God is calling him to repentance.
The signs and wonders as of the old is no longer there, the angel of fire has deserted Mountains of Fire Ministries.

I looked at him, I said, is this how God placed it on your hands? Don't you see that they have shortchanged it in your hands?
Can't you see that there's no more holiness?
You're only shouting fire, but you embrace sins. There's iniquities in the church.
So his wife came forth without covering her hair, in that revelation, she even used wigs(Attachment) on her head, she used earrings as well and I said look at your wife, even from your house there's no correction, this is the reason why Satan punished you.
I said it in the Revelation that even the fruits that came out of your body, hardly you can see one, that is not the plan of God for life.

I said to him, repent and flush out the shaft from the wheats because the church is not for you but God.
They have hijacked the church from you and they have taken away the presence of God from the church.
You're only calling fire without holiness.
Most of the pastor under your ministry lives on the prayer points you already pinpointed for them so there's no holy spirit in them to leads them during prayer sessions.
God asked me to tell you that if you don't repent, you're in trouble.
Crying unto God with sober heart. Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
Acts 3:19.
Kindly watch and rebroadcast till the video reach Baba Daniel Olukoya's deck.
God bless you.
https://www.facebook.com/2063479583919399/posts/2763856897214994/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by kristonium(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
You said God sent you a message to Dr Olukoya? Did He ask you to post it on the internet?

How is a personal message being read by all?

Let's be careful with the way we handle spiritual things.

If indeed the message was for him personally, you know how to reach him.

This appears like clout chasing!

God is not the author of confusion!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by TossTos: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Let the will of the lord be done .
Re: God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by Samunique(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2020
ChristCFASM:
I made a quick dart to mountain of Fire Ministries, hastily sent by God to Mountain of Fire Ministries.
I was led several times by God to the Mountain of Fire Ministries but on many occasions, I will only corrected some things but decline to reveals the messages.
God mandated me to deliver this message to GENERAL OVERSEER OF MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MINISTRIES (Pastor Daniel Olukoya).
When the Lord opened my eye and I saw a giant angel, The angel was huge even beyond human imagination. The angel was the most monstrous in size among his peers. His appearance is fire, from his head to toe is fire.

The Giant angel now stood up and mammoth of angels now follow him, he said; I left here, I left here...
And I said to him that why did you leave there, he said there's uncleanliness and he had warned them severally but they turned deaf ear.

It's pitiable, there are many angels that follows the Giant angel as he left the church.
And I asked what manner of angel is this? I was told that their "FIRE brand" was coined from the angel. The angel has left the place, he might have have seen it because the angel said, he had warned them severally but they refused to turn away from their uncleanliness,

But not quite long, the Lord took me back to Mountain of Fire Ministries. When I get to the entrance of the church, I faced a stiff resistance from the security protocol at the entrance but I told them that God sent me to the General Overseer of the Church. Someone entered and I followed him, I met (Daniel Olukoya).

He sited on a chair and I asked him that are you the General Overseer of this Church?
He said, who are you? Who allows you to enter? And I said if truly you're spirit filled, you ought to have known that you have a visitor.
Please, lets this message reach Pastor DANIEL OLUKOYA. God is calling him to repentance.
The signs and wonders as of the old is no longer there, the angel of fire has deserted Mountains of Fire Ministries.

I looked at him, I said, is this how God placed it on your hands? Don't you see that they have shortchanged it in your hands?
You're only shouting fire, but you embrace sins. There's iniquities in the church.
So his wife came forth without covering her hair, in that revelation, she even used wigs(Attachment) on her head, she used earrings as well and I said look at your wife, even from your house there's no correction, this is the reason why Satan punished you.
I said it in the Revelation that even the fruits that came out of your body, hardly you can see one, that is not the plan of God for life.

I said to him, repent and flush out the shaft from the wheats because the church is not for you but God.
They have hijacked the church from you and they have taken away the presence of God from the church.
Most of the pastor under your ministry lives on the prayer points you already pinpointed for them so there's no holy spirit in them to leads them during prayer sessions.
Crying unto God with sober heart. Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
God bless you.
But sir, don't you think this should be private ?

I don't think this should form a discussion on a public forum such as this, where people will twist and make a mockery of the message.

If God actually sends you, pray to him to afford you the opportunity to deliver the message to the one he sends to, bcs i don't think this should be a subject of public debate.

Give honour to whom honour is due !

2 Likes

Re: God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by AududuNine11: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2020
ChristCFASM:

God bless you.
Hmm
Re: God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by Goldencheese(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2020
And you came to address a Church father on Nairaland with your bad and uncoordinated English? If God gives you a message to your own father, will you go to social media to broadcast it? Mr. Vision, una no dey fear God?

Clout-chaser, you are just a disgrace to Christianity...

May someone your junior treat you the way you treat those ahead of you especially the way you have treated Dr. Olukoya!

ChristCFASM:

God bless you.
Re: God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
ChristCFASM:

And I said to him that why did you leave there, he said there's uncleanliness and he had warned them severally but they turned deaf

It'bthere
You are a very unserious person. You lack ministerial etiquettes
Re: God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just for example a king has a message for one of his subjects the king will send the message to that person directly, how much more GOD the creator. If GOD has a message for someone GOD will speak to the person directly.
Re: God Mandated Me To Deliver This Message To General Overseer Of Mountain Of Fire by Missyajoke(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
OP you're not well stop posting rubbish and get a life.

(1) (Reply)

Mike Abdul, Monique & Pat Oyelakin Pictured At Lagos Dedication. / The Hypocrisy Of Jehovah Witnesses / 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.