Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government (27036 Views)

Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Goodman247: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
They need to regulate it because too much fake news in Nigeria.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by composure: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
I can smell desperation from 2baba to make up for his cowardice past but it is a welcome development. this devilish regime won't succeed in gagging us

They have gagged us already...
How many of us, I mean the youths can really channel the same strength we used during the end SARS protest towards the senators/governors, at least.

1 Like

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Decryptor(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
What the Government is trying to do is Tantamount to Chasing rats when a House is on Fire..

Anyway I am so Happy this Day!
I Hear GOD Almighty, The KING of kings heard our Cries for our Brother in the Field of the Lord. Reverend Polycap Zongo the Pastor in who was Kidnapped by ISWAP on Thursday has been Miraculously Released!!
I am So Excited about that!
Brother go Continue your Assignment to the GLORY and HONOR of GOD ALMIGHTY

Released by FAITH or REALITY? Which one? undecided
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by ambrosedmax(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
longetivity:
who is tuface
who are you?
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by femi4: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Actually he is right.

Misleading headline.

Nigerian government can help in improving indigenous tech companies.

If Twitter, Facebook and the rest are banned, if will make indigenous tech companies and developers grow. They can provide their own app with less competitive from foreign companies

Another issue is where to host the server to protect user's data.

I believe Nigerian should try to invest in server farms, it will help Nigerian companies in protecting their data at home.
Wrong!
Banning a foreign item does not improve the indigenous ones.

E.g ban on foreign rice, our indigenous rice is expensive and full of stones.

The problem with us is that we don't churn out qualities that can compete with the foreign counterpart

3 Likes

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by chocho28: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
What the Government is trying to do is Tantamount to Chasing rats when a House is on Fire..

I Hear GOD Almighty, The KING of kings heard our Cries for our Brother in the Field of the Lord. Reverend Polycap Zongo the Pastor in who was Kidnapped by ISWAP has been Miraculously Released!!
Wow! Glory to God in the highest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Bnladan(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Hear GOD Almighty, The KING of kings heard our Cries for our Brother in the Field of the Lord. Reverend Polycap Zongo the Pastor in who was Kidnapped by ISWAP has been Miraculously Released!!
With due respect bro, he was never kidnapped. I have this from a very reliable source close to him.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by darichlife: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
obasi101:
PLS N PLS, HAS DESMOND ELLIOT REPAIRED THAT THING HE CALLED BRIDGE UNDER HIS CONSTITUENCY BIKKO?

The bridge dey ur area ni
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
femi4:
Wrong!
Banning a foreign item does not improve the indigenous ones.

E.g ban on foreign rice, our indigenous rice is expensive and full of stones.

The problem with us is that we don't churn out qualities that can compete with the foreign counterpart

Comparing rice with tech is absurd.

We are creating tech for local and we are not competing with foreign counterparts
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
longetivity:
who is tuface

He is one of the cowards from the zoo.
During the protests he was hiding under the pant. Watch how he will run into pants again in the next peaceful protests.

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Righteousness89(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bnladan:

With due respect bro, he was never kidnapped. I have this from a very reliable source close to him.

With all due Respect bro, I believe if he was Slaughtered, you won't come out to say this!

I Thank GOD The Man is out!
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
JoeEeL:

Government that is hiding common rice palliative is the same government you're thinking they have such great dreams of the youth to invest in tech? The way Nigerians think sometimes, baffles me to stupor. undecided

The way you think baffles me too.

My opinion is simple, ban foreign social media and see local ones grow.

Is seun and co waiting for government to come invest in them.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by DAVE5(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
obasi101:
PLS N PLS, HAS DESMOND ELLIOT REPAIRED THAT THING HE CALLED BRIDGE UNDER HIS CONSTITUENCY BIKKO?

This bridge?

It looks perfect ohh if it’s this very bridge down here

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by DAVE5(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Actually he is right.

Misleading headline.

If Twitter, Facebook and the rest are banned, it will make indigenous tech companies and developers grow. They can provide their own app with less competitive from foreign companies

Another issue is where to host the server to protect users data.

I believe Nigerian should try to invest in server farms, it will help Nigerian companies store and protect their data at home.

Perfect right?

But look at it like this, tv stations in Nigeria owned by Nigerians are being threatened not to air certain stuffs cos it exposes the government’s lapses, so if you support banning of Twitter and the likes that aren’t controlled by the Nigerian government, then it means our own indigenous apps would be regulated to not allow exposing the government’s wickedness

Are you seeing where I’m going, then you can figure the rest out

2 Likes

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by jrusky(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
2face just chill second protest will be no retreat no surrender till we send them all to exile or give them what they deserve.

We are waiting.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Angel1696: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
longetivity:
who is tuface
the man that sing about bad government in his music and after turn back to take his own share of money from the same bad government. That is the meaning of Tuface
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Angel1696: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
longetivity:
who is tuface
the man that sing about bad government in his music and after turn back to take his own share of money from the same bad government.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Mpanyi: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
What nonsense is he saying? His own suggestion seems worse than FG own.

1 Like

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Actually he is right.

Misleading headline.

If Twitter, Facebook and the rest are banned, it will make indigenous tech companies and developers grow. They can provide their own app with less competitive from foreign companies

Another issue is where to host the server to protect users data.

I believe Nigerian should try to invest in server farms, it will help Nigerian companies store and protect their data at home.

I was waiting to see if someone actually gets it, and you, friend, you get it

Kudos.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Ahmeduana(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
another protest loading!
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by miniziter(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Baba need to dey do small talk. Just say it for us in music because that where you're loud.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Grovemaster: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wow! Glory to God! When I saw that man in their video,I concluded that his case is over,but God is a miracle worker,glory to His Name.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Badonasty(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
This protest go serious pass end sars protest...na women go full the protest sef
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigerian �� government and crappy decision
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by femi4: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Comparing rice with tech is absurd.

We are creating tech for local and we are not competing with foreign counterparts
Give me a foreign site/app that nairaland or any Nigerian app can compete with?

From local rice to aba made shoes to nairaland..... they just can't compete
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Lovelife433(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
shey did thief son pay black face abi?
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Bnladan(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

With all due Respect bro, I believe if he was Slaughtered, you won't come out to say this!

I Thank GOD The Man is out!
with all due respect bro, I never supported or will ever support violence against anybody, regardless of their ethnicity or religious affiliation. For u to think this way of me is unfair. I have always been a peace advocate. So whatever the true narrative is, thank God he is safe
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Righteousness89(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bnladan:
with all due respect bro, I never supported or will ever support violence against anybody, regardless of their ethnicity or religious affiliation. For u to think this way of me is unfair. I have always been a peace advocate. So whatever the true narrative is, thank God he is safe
My Brother! I didn't think anyway about you!
I Just put out what I feel about the Matter
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by biggy26: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
I can smell desperation from 2baba to make up for his cowardice past but it is a welcome development. this devilish regime won't succeed in gagging us
Irrespective, he is very correct.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Fahdiga(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
biggy26:
Irrespective, he is very correct.
I agree to your submission

1 Like

Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
femi4:
Give me a foreign site/app that nairaland or any Nigerian app can compete with?

From local rice to aba made shoes to nairaland..... they just can't compete

I hope you know that i said we are not competing with foreign app..

Local based content is key.

I cant relate with reddit or quora but many people can relate with nairaland.

Do you know 4chan, nairaland can compete with it.
Re: Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government by roszilman: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
longetivity:
who is tuface
the african king of music, u perversive pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eberechi Eze Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle / Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile / Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.