Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Want To Relocate To French Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To French Country (1537 Views)

Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate To French Country by jay1000: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Please guys I want to relocate to French speaking country, (west Africa)
Now I need recommendations for Learning French language within 3 months apart from alliance francies.
Just to speak only, not to write
Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by Clicked: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Go to Togo, I'm also learning French and plan to stay there for a month, just before I write TEF.

But to learn French in three months, hmmm. If it is for TEF, then three months can not be enough. You'll need a minimum of six months, i.e, at least 600 hours of serious study, to reach CLB 7.
Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by jay1000: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Clicked:
Go to Togo, I'm also learning French and plan to stay there for a month, just before I write TEF.

But to learn French in three months, hmmm. If it is for TEF, then three months can not be enough. You'll need a minimum of six months, i.e, at least 600 months of serious study, to reach CLB 7.

Thanks a lot
Is just for light communication, more of commercial
Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by Memberclub(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
You're better off here in Nigeria.

Do not waste your youthful years
Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by cletz991(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Why say that are you GOD?
Memberclub:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by jay1000: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
cletz991:
Why say that are you GOD?

I thank you guys for ur voices
Am considering d economic status quo here ,however,migration is part of human history

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by jay1000: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Memberclub:
Thanks for ur voice
Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by babakb: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Memberclub:

Stop discouraging people, there is nothing wrong with legal migration.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
You can try "French Village", Badagry, if you live in Lagos. It's a federal government establishment and that's where we Francophone students translate our transcripts to English.

I will strongly advise you budge to the Alliance Française you are shying away from. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing excellently. Asides the language you'll be able to learn, you'll connect with people of backgrounds that could be useful to you.
But if money is what's making you shy away from A.F, and you find "French Village" too far, I'm not sure I've got other advise for you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by MERCHANDISER: 4:44am On Nov 01, 2020
move to ivory coast

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by jay1000: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2020
LeoThaGreat:
You can try "French Village", Badagry, if you live in Lagos. It's a federal government establishment and that's where we Francophone students translate our transcripts to English.

I will strongly advise you budge to the Alliance Française you are shying away from. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing excellently. Asides the language you'll be able to learn, you'll connect with people of backgrounds that could be useful to you.
But if money is what's making you shy away from A.F, and you find "French Village" too far, I'm not sure I've got other advise for you

Thanks a lot, am in Rivers State though, am considering shortcut that may not involve writing also less expensive
Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by jay1000: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
move to ivory coast
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To French Country by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't think any french speaking African country is worth relocating to. My personal opinion though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 / Eec Passport,do You Need This One? / Facts About The City Of Ado-odo/ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.