Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Call Of Duty Mobile - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Mobile (731 Views)

Call Of Duty: Mobile Championship / Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! / Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royal..... Interesting More Than Pubg..zombies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty Mobile by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Any Cod of duty mobile player on ground?,share your gameplays,tactics and your sensitivity settings lets all enjoy

Add me up on Decency243 wink wink

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by Ayomideen(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2020
My username: Ayomideen

Tactics: I'm a camper lol, I avoid shootouts as much as people cos I use a potato phone, i remember one time when I just started playing and I decided to rush a squad and as I hit the shoot button my phone froze for some seconds, when it unfroze na my coffin aka lootbox I meet for ground, since then I try as much as possible to avoid intense shootouts � although I do rush once in a while

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by Emeka71(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
My brother plays call of duty too much.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by Ayomideen(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Emeka71:
My brother plays call of duty too much.

The game is pretty addictive to be honest, thank God for self control, and the constant reminder that data no be beans for naija
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by Emeka71(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ayomideen:

The game is pretty addictive to be honest, thank God for self control, and the constant reminder that data no be beans for naija
Exactly, because that thing sucks data like mad.

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by Claff123(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Watch my new and best rewind and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22t1E2FQAas
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by Emeka71(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'm scared of downloading call of duty because the size of the game is too much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim For Sale / Who Has Fifa 22 Pkg For Hacked Ps4, Port Hacourt / Ps5 For Sale [complete Set]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.