Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Uk Invitation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Invitation (750 Views)

Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ? / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Invitation by ispeed(m): 4:25am On Mar 12, 2011
Dear friend,

I have invitation from a partner in uk and am planning to go with my brother, but i will like my brother to stay over there i don't want him to come back to Nigeria. Please what is the implication and how can i go about this? Tha
Re: Uk Invitation by fstranger3(m): 4:43am On Mar 12, 2011
When he gets there, tell him to stay, abi?

I dont get your point?
Re: Uk Invitation by ispeed(m): 5:18am On Mar 12, 2011
@fs

you know the visa will be 3month visa and we are going there for company business(that is my company). I want him to stay in uk as hustler, but after the visa expire how can he survive and how can he get work in uk and what is the implication on my company name if i did not comeback to Nigeria with him. Thanks.
Re: Uk Invitation by justwise(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2011
ispeed:

@fs

you know the visa will be 3month visa and we are going there for company business(that is my company). I want him to stay in uk as hustler, but after the visa expire how can he survive and how can he get work in uk and what is the implication on my company name if i did not comeback to Nigeria with him. Thanks.

Who will be paying for your brother's trip? Your company or urself? Your Brother can't work in the UK with that visit visa, any company that employs him will be fine and your brother deported.
Re: Uk Invitation by eddy1977(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2011
First things first. get to the uk first.once there,then step up to step two.
do u have friends or relations in the uk?
ask them.
if for some reason your company gets in trouble for illegal immigration,then just crucify your brother.slander him.

it hasnt come to that yet. so,take it step by step.
Re: Uk Invitation by shakers(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
OP you bro should be ready to suffer oh, if he decides to live permantly in the UK with a 3 months visa, i speak from the experience of my brother, it took him about 6 yrs to get his papers to start working legally oh,
to be fore warned is to be fore armed oh,

(1) (Reply)

Cheers To Screams As Jet From Ny Crashes In Guyana / Score High In Your Toefl,sat ,gre And Gmat Exams Easily / London Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.