Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (13966 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by peppermint7(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Davash222:
Only a foolish person will visit someone without prior notice.
Na nw a no sey u foolish.
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
I have been chatting with my girlfriend on WhatsApp since but she didn’t know I was behind the chats

We agreed to meet in a hotel today after church

I never believed she is a cooperate prostitute

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by starbuck(f): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Front page worthy
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by peppermint7(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Dayoebe:
went to her house...

Roommate: She's not around
Me: I will wait for her
Roommate: she won't come back that day
Me: okay, tell her I was here.

I know something is happening inside. As a gentleman, I simply comot face... Went to nearby bar. I drank to stupor.

That's the last time I went there
Nairaland as made me alpha male.
Seun thank you o
I duff my hat for u sir
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by peppermint7(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Visited the fine bae back then,
I dey whine her (I normally call her sophisticated iyawo)
On getting there, bae was with another guy
As a real odogwu, I brought out my mushin weed
Lit it up, give the guy some wraps, the bae was surprised,
I now brought out the stuff, I but for her, sat down majestically nd enjoyed it alone in there presence.. after that I zoom off
And that was the beginning of the End
Bae has been calling me up nd dan
Begging me, each time she comes around to give apologies I go still bang am, an afterward keep avoiding her..
Las las nothing come out joor
Tuale!!!
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by DaInferno(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2020
showafrica:

Lol, tired of life? Read again, let me summarize... I didn't care if she cheats or not.. I had better things to do than to monitor women up and down . In Africa, we waste too much time on women. If you had sth to invent or discover, you wont bother if a woman is cheating or not. No matter how much you try, a woman who wants to cheat will cheat. Its a waste of time bro

Let me give you one secret, anytime you suspect your woman is cheating, she is cheating bro. Cheating is not only when she has penetrative sex with another man. Emotionally connecting to
another man is cheating. She only need an isolated place with that person to do the fuxkkin. Therefore, you trying to trace or follow her to the isolated place to catch her red handed is a waste of time. The only one worth tracing and monitoring is a wife bc, as a husband you have to work hard to protect her physically and emotionally.
noted, nice one

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Daum: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:
I have been chatting with my girlfriend on WhatsApp since but she didn’t know I was behind the chats

Omo na Benin dis film won take shele

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Yes.. then I met another lady there... They weren't doing anything though. I said hello to her(as a courteous girl) then went to hug my boo, we french-kissed... She then left...

After she left, I changed it for him and started questioning lol... He said nothing happened between them and blah blah blah....
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by KidDarkness(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
Yes.. then I met another lady there... They weren't doing anything though. I said hello to her(as a courteous girl) then went to hug my boo, we french-kissed... She then left...

After she left, I changed it for him and started questioning lol... He said nothing happened between them and blah blah blah....
Was the French kiss necessary? Seems like you just wanted to mark your territory

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Agbebakun22: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

Fear who no fear woman ooo bro run for ur life Bleep the hell out of her and dump her ass... Real niggas don't keep cheaters as gf rather they're meant for relieving stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

Was the French kiss necessary? Seems like you just wanted to mark your territory

It wasn't necessary.... Yeah maybe...
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by KidDarkness(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2020
Lamanii22:

It wasn't necessary.... Yeah maybe...
Ladies....SMH.... Y'all always want other ladies to back off
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by massalati(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

I now brought out the stuff, I but for her, sat down majestically nd enjoyed it alone in there presence.. after that I zoom off
Begging me, each time she comes around to give apologies I go still bang am, an afterward keep avoiding her..

Hahaha my guy you the try as a real nigga infact i have endorsed you since our one and only slawormir left..

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Fear who no fear woman ooo bro run for ur life Bleep the hell out of her and dump her ass... Real niggas don't keep cheaters as gf rather they're meant for relieving stress

She will be shocked when I reveal myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anoth:

grin grin grin grin
They did not lock the door

Bro please help me to erase that my post,,,,

It is a corck and bull story,,,,wink

It isn't true at all,,,,,,grin wink
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Daum:

Omo na Benin dis film won take shele

You know na

��

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by DaddyRochie1642: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

I love this your Mushin Weed grin

You be Real Odogwu

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by sylve11: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
showafrica:
Visiting without notice would have been a good adventure but doesn't worth it. HBP is real but preventable, i can not afflict my life with such disease because of a woman. Even, common phone, i no dey check, if a strange call comes, after answering, if she like she tells me who calls, if she does not like, her business. The most important thing for any man to do for himself is to be successful. When you are successful, even if you want 600 virgins for 600yrs, you will have it, ask Solomon.

hehehe........ cool
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by tayewomi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

she don fall hand u ve know what she's made up pls if u later meet her jist us ooo,av tried my gf so many times but mehhhh na insults she use commot me,i too open another fb acct to chat her but babe passed my test good girls are still out there, Good luck

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
I
tayewomi:
she don fall hand u ve know what she's made up pls if u later meet her jist us ooo,av tried my gf so many times but mehhhh na insults she use commot me,i too open another fb acct to chat her but babe passed my test good girls are still out there, Good luck

I used to guy to call her some minutes ago and she confirmed she will be at the venue by 2pm

I will not even waste my tfare to go there.

I want her to waste hers

I will call her with my personal number by 2:30 to ask her if she’s around.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by tayewomi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:
I

I used to guy to call her some minutes ago and she confirmed she will be at the venue by 2pm

I want her to waste hers

pls go there now and let her know her it's not about transport fare just let her know shes messed up

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by tayewomi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
I used style broke with my gf back then and this girl i seriously love her. back then but Naive me,like girls are like shadow once dey don't see u often then dey leave and it's vice versa some do wait and stay faithful if u not around Dem,i just want to go and buy something back then from a provision store then see my back then gf with a guy she swore to me she can't greet again,the two of them are very close u will notice something is going between them,once she sees me run outside immediately even the guy is amazed,since tht day babe Dey avoid to see me and dt is how it ends..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by JentuPrinz(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:
I

I want her to waste hers

Sense no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Martinez39s(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

Assumption is a destroyer when it comes to women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
illicit:

u don't know women sha, she wanted to infuriate me and maybe I will beat her for Kike....

my hands were tied, she was d one beating kike, she was d one crying as well....

Kike understands....

There was nothing much I could do but I wouldn't let her kill kike in my house so I held her and she started shouting....

So if your girlfriend had stabbed the poor girl in your house is this the kind of useless excuse you would have given?

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lamanii22:

You know he won't say something happened there.
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

She will be shocked when I reveal myself
Make she no reverse you oo. She fill say she dey expect to see person for hotel area and nothing else, that she thought it just normal online friends and didn't even know it was you. (Na just tip of my idea, she may not reason like that Sha)
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by pretydiva(f): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

For sapele road abi cheesy. Sha book the appointment with her, make she show enter room and wait for her reaction. Don't forget to gist us how it went

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by JentuPrinz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Back den in skul,I visited a bae.I even called her I'm coming.Wen i got dere,i met my friend at her place..D guy is nt only a friend oo,we're hostel mates/course mates.I was surprised to see him.I asked"Lala,aw far.. wetin u dey do here?"..He said he came to see one bae but d gal no dey around,so d bae is on her way coming.

So while he was waiting outside,my bae saw him and asked him to kom inside.So later sha,my friend(lala)went outside.

While my bae was busy cookin,i took her fone and started checking her gallery.Some mins later,i switched to her whatsapp and later saw her convo wit my friend lala.

I was shocked.Aw did he got her numba?.As i was reading their convo,omo kom see aw my friend dey spoil me 4 my back,telling my bae dat 'i did not love her,i av anoda gf'.As a perfect jentu man i am,i acted like notin happened.So i told her 2 stay away from my friend but she no gree.So i told her there's notin btw me and her anymore.
Till 2day,i no even question my friend abt wetin he do me.
Bros over Hoes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Samkelf28(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
illicit:

So when women fight, it's d men that shd take d blame right

What could I have done in that scenario.... shout that it is my house

someone is really mad, and u say I shd control her, if u were her..... what will u do

let's start from there....

Really
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
BabbanBura:

I dey on this table both ways, I go come share
hmmmmmm....
Re: Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:
I

I want her to waste hers

Hi.... Sorry about your babe,, but abeg give us update nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With / Woman Allows Madman Have S#x With Her In Public (VIDEO) / Dating An "Omo Aje Butter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.