Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement (42836 Views)

Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) / Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Jdbrasco2: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
I never knew there is someone like this in the north. I pray he doesn't loose his life for this cos these people can do anything to stay in power.
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by michoim(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
If that's his myopic reason, then all previous governments where killings had taken place, including foreign governments of other nations such as US., UK, France etc where killings had taken place are also failures...
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by LivingSage: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Sister, suspect ke? grin
Did anybody call him suspect?
Brother, I actually meant something different. cheesy As in, why is all eyes on him.

I've modified my post Though
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Le2money(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
I think I like dis man.....always bold even at the expense of loosing his job....

Nemere2020:
Ganduje's aide, Salihu Tanko Yakasai who was recently re-called after been suspended by the Kano State Governor, has hit out at President Buhari again.

In a veiled reference to President Buhari, Yakasai reacted to the Zamfara killings which took place on Thursday. Calling the Government a failure for failing to safeguard lives and properties.

https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/1322156896132993025?s=19
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Crusader1: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
I wonder how people suddenly become heroes in Nigeria. Did he ever criticize his babariga dollar stuffing principal? Why did he accept the lifting of his suspension when he knew what earned him a suspension.

Nigeria's political scene is full of theatrics
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Le2money(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pele oo Mr.Inaki....my Yoruba people go know the meaning of Inaki grin grin grin...you just behave like Inaki now....

NB:- Inaki is Chimpanzee in Yoruba

inoki247:
Murasi I know say Gandollar is typing your letter right now e go soon send am through Nigeria postal service so the delivery go slow....
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by DasaintHope(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Dawisu!
If na Igbo Man talk am you go just dey shout Ipob upandan.
Now its your brother, you still find it bitter to swallow.
Falz rightly said " tell the doctor you enjoyed the headache".
I base in Kano , and left with the average Hausa man buhari is the best thing since a slice of pizza.
Your slave mentality is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
surely this are people we want in government, he was in suspension before but after it was lifted, he took his stand and spoke wat was wrong with the govt

This is how Nigerian politicians are deceiving Nigerians when in need of people's votes, immediately they are voted into government, they started using curfews against the people.

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by DonroxyII: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
AlexBells:
This man, is like he wants to be grounded again, he just dey soro soke
They call him back to soro soke because they realised he was right ... I think Ganduje is having a in house problem with Buhari ... Challeeeeee... Buhari is a very stubborn President for Good and for bad !
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by jrusky(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Where is Gandudollar oya send him out again.

No one can supress truth no matter what. I now respect this guy I love people who don't shy away from saying the truth.

Instead for the North to speak the truth to save their region and lives they are busy about oh buhari is from the North! oh Buhari is a muslim infact Quoran is against bad government let them go and read it well.
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by gurunlocker: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
This one is not like the paid asslickers we have on nairaland.

Those ones that even if Bubu give them shlt, they will gladly eat it and tell you why it's nutricious..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Person2person(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
hmm
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by holywind(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
this man no dey fear o
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Staro: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
inoki247:
Murasi I know say Gandollar is typing your letter right now e go soon send am through Nigeria postal service so the delivery go slow....

He doesn't give a damn.
Will Ganduje himself remain a governor forever?

Useless President.
Foolish followers
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by bilulu(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
He did not say anything outta the ordinary, because this insecurity issue is what our country has been facing right from our ought to be celebrated democracy since 1999, which insurgency became worse starting from 2003.

Something urgent must be done to STOP this now.
There was a time in this nation that people up North, even up to Abuja couldn't go to their place of worship, both churches and mosques, all because they don't know when the next BOMB/EXPLOSIVE WILL BOOOOOOMMMM!!
Things now can never be compare to the days when people see plastic bags on the street and everyone run helter skelter.
We will get there gradually.
The foundation has been destroyed.
You guys lack conscience aswear..... making comparison.
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by slimderek(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
It's so easy to fool Nigerians
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by AMvanquish: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
he doesn't even care if he lose his job, so far his voice is heard.
Selflessness at his peak.

The guy used to be an Ars*licker but we thank God him eye don clear small.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Draei: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
RexTramadol1:
Playing on people’s intelligence

He wan contest ni o

Some sufis don Dey chop him gimmick

Man shutup, you ppl are never satisfied.

If he keeps quiet, you will still tag him a coward, now he is speaking up and you're still complaining.
angry

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Nchenches: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
AlexBells:
This man, is like he wants to be grounded again, he just dey soro soke
Does he care for getting grounded? He doesn’t.
He is a man of conscience.

Soldiers who would combat the bandits were posted on roadblocks in the south of Nigeria to preempt possible uprising against the skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers for Nigeria; a political structure which springs up such persons like Muhammadu Buhari as president of Nigeria.
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by RexTramadol1: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Draei:

Man shutup, you ppl are never satisfied.

If he keeps quiet, you will still tag him a coward, now he is speaking up and you're still complaining.
angry

Oga face front

Femi Adesina go write him own in 2022
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by biggy26: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Dawisu!
He is a 'Wisu' blower. Dawisu.
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by freemi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
kingemaker:
I swear, this man has coconut head grin
how? Maybe it's ur own head
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by kingemaker(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
freemi:
how? Maybe it's ur own head
Block head you've got there.
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by coolsegun2002: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Desmond Elliot, come nd see Aboki from Kano better than you....,.

It’s not so hard to say the truth, once u have a conscience
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by HIPROFILE(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Soro Soke Nwanne!
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by pandabet(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
yarimo and arewa will say his a southerner and he hates d north and brand him an ipob

Wht do I no
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Let's call a spade a spade... Buhari no do well...
#endbadgovernance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcxsKnJlEU
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Mycoin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Babaplato:

Gbayi...God bless u jare
So he's not part of the government you want to change
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by nairanaira12: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Helinues, is this man also an ipob?
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by nairanaira12: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
ebuka10box:
scammers full this site but not withstanding nairalanders are nice people, and I really love every moment on this site. if u reside in port Harcourt and u got no food for the week, hit me up. I can share what I got with u... please I don't have cash so, no need to ask for physical cash or transfer.

God bless you for doing this sir
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Rodwave: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
kingemaker:
I swear, this man has coconut head grin
Lol. He no dey hear wordu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) / Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.