Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Want To Invest 2k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Invest 2k (826 Views)

Invest 2k And Earn 50k Monthly / Upwork Account price slash to 2k / Nt Promising You 100k Weekly, Invest 2k And Earn Up To 15k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Invest 2k by olavillax(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
pls where can I invest 2k and earn return at home
Re: Want To Invest 2k by PFMBabe(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
The interest you'll earn from legitimate investments will be very tiny. #2000 invested in a fintech platform at 8% per annum will give you about 13% per month. You can still invest it but keep saving and adding to it so you can earn more interest on your investments.
Re: Want To Invest 2k by kalu61(m): 2:48am On Nov 01, 2020
olavillax:
Are you kidding me.
Buy bags of pure water in facory sellers and resale in your street, you will make good return

3 Likes

Re: Want To Invest 2k by Gemineye: 4:22am On Nov 01, 2020
olavillax:
Get a licensed VTU portal @ that fee and earn daily for life
Re: Want To Invest 2k by Dysaen(f): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Asking what to invest in, is a failed strategy. It would be better to find a worth investing in the investment project, to analyze it, and only after that, you can establish either you can afford to invest in it or not. I have some experience as an investor, and what I learned during the years is that the most challenging problem is to find interesting investment projects. I lost over ten thousand dollars before realizing that I am doing something wrong. Thankfully I stumbled on this site https://www.mcdanielcorp.com/ and found out about The McDaniel Corporation, which provides finance consultancy. They help me to make successful investment projects, and now, due to them, I have a five thousand dollars passive income.
Re: Want To Invest 2k by Dicksonnet: 1:55am On Feb 09, 2021
I wish to understand this pls
08032444836 if you wish to help
Re: Want To Invest 2k by Dicksonnet: 1:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Dysaen:
Asking what to invest in, is a failed strategy. It would be better to find a worth investing in the investment project, to analyze it, and only after that, you can establish either you can afford to invest in it or not. I have some experience as an investor, and what I learned during the years is that the most challenging problem is to find interesting investment projects. I lost over ten thousand dollars before realizing that I am doing something wrong. Thankfully I stumbled on this site https://www.mcdanielcorp.com/ and found out about The McDaniel Corporation, which provides finance consultancy. They help me to make successful investment projects, and now, due to them, I have a five thousand dollars passive income.

I mean this pls.
Re: Want To Invest 2k by Veriton(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Dysaen:
I absolutely agree that asking what to invest in, is a failed strategy.

(1) (Reply)

Make Momey Online Free Registration / Make $160 In 2 Weeks On Fiverr / Norland Pay Investment Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.