Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them (631 Views)

El-Rufai: Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, Kill Them Let Them Go & See God / El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by Hyperchi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
with resent happening in Rivers State, it shows that the govt what to do away with the boys he used to clam victory in the election. instead of going to meet them, as he did during election to ask them to protect the ballot,
he decided to change their name and kill them.

but I would love to let him know that anything that goes up must come down. law of karma
Re: Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by Heartbender: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
So it's no longer "IPOB"? What's the source of your confusion? Stop trivialising things like this. The world would not take you seriously
Hyperchi:
with resent happening in Rivers State, it shows that the govt what to do away with the boys he used to clam victory in the election. instead of going to meet them, as he did during election to ask them to protect the ballot,
he decided to change their name and kill them.

but I would love to let him know that anything that goes up must come down. law of karma
Re: Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by Hyperchi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Heartbender:
So it's no longer "IPOB"? What's the source of your confusion? Stop trivialising things like this. The world would not take you seriously

U don't understand me and try read what I wrote. Every thug in a state are Govt children just like the one in Lagos. If there is issue with the federal he use them for defense. She he was treating the federal regarding the NNDC woman do u think it his family or police that will play defense. But this boys so don't name the IPOB to justify what u want to do
Re: Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by helinues: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
You are probably confused.

Are Odigbo the only people that voted for Wike?

Are others threatening the sitting governor same way Igbos are doing?
Re: Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by Marine54(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
You are probably confused.

Are Odigbo the only people that voted for Wike?

Are others threatening the sitting governor same way Igbos are doing?
What is your business , are you from Niger delta ? You better face your south west ! Typical yaruba Muslim...

1 Like

Re: Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by helinues: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marine54:
What is your business , are you from Nigeria delta ? You better face your south west ! Typical yaruba Muslim...

So you have been from SW that's why you have been bashing Tinubu right?

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs
Re: Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by dukeprince50: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marine54:
What is your business , are you from Niger delta ? You better face your south west ! Typical yaruba Muslim...
are u from ND? Wike did the right thing and I support him, I only pray innocent souls doesn't get killed again
Re: Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by Marine54(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
are u from ND?
of course !
Re: Wike Changed Their Name To Kill Them by dukeprince50: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marine54:
of course !
OK, then I won't argue with u, but Wike did the right thing.
Combating a terrorist group is something everyone will appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Manual Recounts May Be Required In 30 States After Report Of Computer Program / Defection: Consult S’east APC Leaders, Kalu Tells Umahi / Appeal Court Sacks Ararume, Reinstates Ibezim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.