Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None (34257 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by IamHeWrites: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zahra Buhari-Indimi daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari has described her mother Aisha Buhari as one whose strength is “second to none”.

Zahra shared a picture on Instagram on Saturday of herself looking with “admiration” at her mother.

She said: “And so I look at you with admiration because your strength is second to none.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAAOG_MRQd/?igshid=1i4m9m2r1dy0g

The first lady had in the past openly spoken against those she referred to as members of a cabal who allegedly hijacked her husband’s government.

The social media post, however, comes amid rumour that Zahra is in Dubai for the birth of her baby and that her mother had joined her, Igbere TV reports.

Zahra is married to Ahmed Indimi son of Maiduguri-based billionaire Mohammed Indimi. They got married at an elaborate wedding on December 16, 2016.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369969/strength-second-none-zahra-buhari-gushes-mother-aisha-photo/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by HandmadeD: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Their Business. As long as that doesn't put food on my table. Leaving this country months from now and will never return here ever again

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by estirocky(f): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
All mothers are second to none

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Enudapan: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Fine Aisha

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Gandollaar(f): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
There are no bad mothers.

10 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by jidamsel43(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
The first family of Nigeria is worthy of emulation. The epitome of beauty and brainy.

I come in peace. you may have contrary opinion on this, you should less forget that every Nigerian is entitled to his/her opinion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Real beauties up there, with Zahra looking like a black Arabian goddess.
Sometimes I clamor for national breakup but the moment I sight a Nigerian chick I scratch my beard and backtrack.
Anytime I remember the variety and packages of chicks each region is blessed with, I'm instantly tempted to say our unity is not negotiable. With the petite asses and beauties in the North, mixed chicks in the middle belt, brown skin chicks and those Alhajas with the big bum bum in SW, fair beautiful chicks in the SE and fair, thick beauties in SS, I can only see reasons to be thankful for a land flowing with milk and honey. Don't wait till that day comes, when you'll have to travel all the way to another country, just because of two rounds of knackout with one fat-assed chick in Bayelsa or Lagos before you know the value of what you were freely given.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by GreaterFuture(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yeah.
It requires a lot of strength to do Evil, support, sympathize or overlook it, and not bat an eyelid.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by BOOZELEE: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Look at dem

Nigerias problem

Living large while there fellow fulani tribesmen are causing havoc every where they go.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Damikjay(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigerian can never celebrate this buhari administration. We can't, we won't, This administration as done more harm Dan good

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Commonsense99: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin
Sometimes I wonder the kind of backlash and stigma this Buhari family will face when their empty headed father steps down.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by naija4life247: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Family of idiots and nincompoops.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Charmingrascal(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Zahra Buhari-Indimi daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari has described her mother Aisha Buhari as one whose strength is “second to none”.

Zahra shared a picture on Instagram on Saturday of herself looking with “admiration” at her mother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAAOG_MRQd/?igshid=1i4m9m2r1dy0g

The first lady had in the past openly spoken against those she referred to as members of a cabal who allegedly hijacked her husband’s government.

The social media post, however, comes amid rumour that Zahra is in Dubai for the birth of her baby and that her mother had joined her, Igbere TV reports.

Zahra is married to Ahmed Indimi son of Maiduguri-based billionaire Mohammed Indimi. They got married at an elaborate wedding on December 16, 2016.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369969/strength-second-none-zahra-buhari-gushes-mother-aisha-photo/

Lalasticlala

Infact she is very right.
Her strength is second to none
It is not easy to live with a body double/doll and still be calm like he is your real husband

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
These people again when the whole nation is mourning shocked shocked

Why dem no get shame angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Abubakraheemat(f): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
What did you expect her to say in the first place

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by slawormiir: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Spoilt brat
And still that stupid simi was saying we should stop cursing the children of our politicians
600 hundred years of suffering and pain to the children of our politicians
the sins of the fathers are visited upon the children
HandmadeD:
Their Business. As long as that doesn't put food on my table. Leaving this country months from now and will never return here ever again
Ogbeni you go no where

We die here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Zyxzzzz: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
angryK
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by ecolime(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
[s]The first family of Nigeria is worthy of emulation. The epitome of beauty and brainy.

I come in peace. you may have contrary opinion on this, you should less forget that every Nigerian is entitled to his/her opinion[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by NNVanguard(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good one. The dream of every parents is sincere appreciation and praises from his offspring,which is earned by genuine love, care and welfare for the offspring. That's why we have decided to make life better for posterity in building a new Nigeria
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Slurity(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
ANYTHING ABOUT BIG PEOPLE IS NEWS.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
You are a good girl with a stupid father, I will advise you disown you dad because he's dead

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by BigDawsNet: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin first daughter of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Sonnobax15(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy. Chaii.....see where our oyel money dey die put ohhh
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by realstars: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
UK
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Slurity(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gandollaar:
There are no bad mothers.
Except Those that sold their babies for money
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by gambia(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
naija4life247:
Family of idiots and nincompoops.

Confirmed.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by nsilordgmail(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
See fine woman wey dey live with vegetable
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by tedx14: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by TecM0: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mscheeew

Who doesn't praise their own parents
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by kollinzgee(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Who gives a Bleep,2023 pack your load and go and if our president is truly dead you all go to prison ..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region / Ganduje's Stepping On Kwankwaso's Poster Not Intentional - Kano State Govt / INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.