Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Don't Be Deceived! Physical Attraction Is Not Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Deceived! Physical Attraction Is Not Love (286 Views)

Physical Attraction Is Key / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived! Physical Attraction Is Not Love by loffama: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
I went to the mall to replace my perfume. They were out on my usual and I had to go through the process of making a choice again. I walked to and fro the perfume gallery sniffing at each cover of the perfume that got my attention. I was looking out for fine cover, attractive names and alluring scent. I kept on with this until I got to the one that really fit my desire as at that time. I smiled ��! Finally! Hurried to the cashier to make payment. Used this physically beautiful thing and realized it was just beautifully designed. Yes it has a lovely fragrance which tends to wear off quickly. It was so disappointing.☹☹
And this happens to most of us a lot when we confuse attraction to be love. We all need to understand that being attracted to something doesn't mean you love it. We really need to be calming down��. I am attracted to guys that wear neatly ironed clothes especially whites�� and that does not mean that I love every guy that dresses well. You could still dress well...

Re: Don't Be Deceived! Physical Attraction Is Not Love by jidamsel43(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
What is the first attraction to what you love?

Seeing is believing. A beautiful lady or handsome man is always attractive.

The first thing that attracts most men to ladies is appearance. Though, some men may have phobia for anything flashing because of personal insecurity or promiscuity tendency, nobody detest beautiful thing.

Human beings are being nurtured to cherish beauty and elegance. Moral decadence is not peculiar to any person but general attitude that has to do with upbringing.

I understand that some things may be packaged in a glamorous way but may be deceitful. The bitter truth is that packaging is the soul of production

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived! Physical Attraction Is Not Love by Skmoda360(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Huin......ooin wink
Re: Don't Be Deceived! Physical Attraction Is Not Love by dingbang(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good description.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Matured Ladies / Na Wow Oh Its Like I Need A Woman That Will B Giving Me.... / Name The Most Funny And Lively Topic U Have Ever Have Seen On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.