Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors (108118 Views)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by ubee(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Catch them alive to do what with them? Hand them over to you to counsel and reform? Mtcheew! No kind of bizarre thinking people wey person no go see for this forum.
Itisallright:
Look at how this ones valued their citizens life.... but why killing them and not catch them alive with all the training they've gotten?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
LostAddict11:

Oh, I thought it was all over the world.

US military are so attractive
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dalil8:

Wrong!!!

Baghdadi was chased by U.S forces (Delta Force), trapped in a dead end tunnel and exploded a suicide vest that killed him and three children.

His body was mutilated by the blast, the tunnel had caved in on it.

OK.. I just saw it.. The person killed by a drone was Souleman... Thanks
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by desiredhome: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nchenches:

Nigeria army armed even with cutlasses can defeat Boko Haram in one month.

Problem is that [s]Boko Haram fights for the same objective with Moslems in the 12 northern sharia states. The common objective is for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system[/s].
You are wrong...... this is a propaganda that certain people have been conceiving, same with the islamization propaganda nonsense..... Nigeria can not be either.........
Try to always think logically
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Olaniyimubarak: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
WalkerMichael:
So the movies we watch ain’t fake afterall shocked shocked
Nigerian army will say it's fake news or Photoshop
d stuff mak me remember seal team #america film

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by LostAddict11: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

US military are so attractive

Yes they are but I am not really a fan of the US military, I prefer the Israelis IDF to it.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Draei: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Itisallright:
Look at how this ones valued their citizens life.... but why killing them and not catch them alive with all the training they've gotten?

Yen Yen Yen!!!
Na so e easy abi...
angry

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is how to coordinate rescue... Actions before media... But in Nigeria it will be opposite, they will first announce it on national television that they are coming to rescue the victims, after paying ransom to free the person they will go to CNN to lie to the world that he was rescued and no ransom paid ... Who use bad leadership swear for NIGERIANS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Seniorwriter(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Freeko4:
American Army travel to Nigeria to rescue ONE citizen trapped in Nigeria and held hostage by armed kidnappers.

Nigerian Army leaves Boko Haram and travels from barracks to Lekki Toll Gate just to shoot young unarmed people singing the national anthem.

Nigeria is piloted by pple that their only focus is making money and using it to oppress the masses, foreigners came to our land to defect kidnappers and the FG government with all the money spent over the years can defect Boko harram.

Nigeria my country which way?

You can now see a country that values the life of its citizens no matter the odds

I need to leave dis sh*thole of a country, to finance my travel I need a job grin grin

Pls if you know any body that knows any body that needs Sum1 to manage their hotel, dm me because I'm qualified for the job.

Make Money with your know-how and Expertise ONLINE stop waiting for an employment letter rather than service payment cheques and Alert twice on a weekend !!!
I'm just a text away if you have no clue on how to approach your CASHOUT ONLINE!!!!
In this JET age experience + skill sells like wild fire if you know how to MONETIZE it!!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

©Seniorwriter
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

The seals took down Osama Bin Laden... In Afghanistan.. They are one of the best secret ops the USA used for such. U can check their training on YouTube.. Its very rigorous.. But when you are done with an op. You are given a medal for a job well done

I know lot about seals

An average seals operator looks like normal American with bears and they are very fit body builder guys...

They have lots of weapon target and don't waste bullet on enemy... With their special M4A1 riffle
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by StrictlyStreet: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oh God, when?

No wonder people do all sorts of things to take up US citizenship. The American government could have kept their fingers crossed, hoping that their abducted citizen would be released. But no, they orchestrated a precise rescue mission that freed their cherished citizen.

Oh God, when?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
LostAddict11:

Yes they are but I am not really a fan of the US military, I prefer the Israelis IDF to it.

Really? Israelis? grin

I heard they have lot of professional operator

With good weapons
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by mosesdejaviano(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
olurili:
please good people anyone know where I can see bus going to Ilesha from Ibadan should please tell,and how much the t.fare is,it is urgent pls thanks in anticipation

Have you seen one? Go to Iwo road or Gbagi. You will get one going to Ilesa.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Okuda(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Praktikals:
Nigeria will be great

God would punish you for that comment
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by shegzhkn: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Bro all US military forces perform same operation...

I think US Coast Guard ain't getting much respect tho... I'm not sure they are allowed to go for tours..

US coast guards are under the department of homeland security when US is not at war(peacetime) but get transferred to DoD in war time .. You grab.

And you can't compare apples to orange, SOF are trained in sensitive mission like this, at first i thought Seal team six are much bigger than this but if we look at the situation critically the victim is a CIA spy and he has be rescued in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by banmee(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Now that's how you do it. Too easy.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Mpanyi: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I respect Seals.. I'm not sure its for everyone

Their intake training is so difficult

Me too I respect them. They, this Team 6, took out Osama Bin Laden. Team 6 no be ordinary Seal team.

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Okuda(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
dimexy247:
That's a country that values her citizen's life.
That's a country that is working.
That's a country with a lifely president.
That's a country that never bluffs.
That's a country I wish I am her citizen.
That's a country I am going very soon.
That's a God's own country.
God bless the United States of America.
God bless me and whoever wants to relocate like me.

Quote me wrongly and die untimely,

jor oooo grin
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by einsteine(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
LadiIshola:
But this incidence happened in niger republic, why make it look like it was in Nigeria?

The kidnap was in Niger but the victim was moved to Nigeria and the rescue operation took place in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by LostAddict11: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Really? Israelis? grin

I heard they have lot of professional operator

With good weapons

Oh boy those guys are good. America learnt this hostage rescue operation from the Israeli. Their first attempt copy the Israelis operation Entebbe failed, I think the name of the mission was operation Eagle Claw.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Kakadinho247: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Omo, So all these movies dey happen for real life. Abi na Bravo Team (Jason Hayes and his boys) come for the rescue operation �
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Mpanyi: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
shegzhkn:

US coast guards are under the department of homeland security when US is not at war(peacetime) but get transferred to DoD in war time .. You grab.

And you can't compare apples to orange, SOF are trained in sensitive mission like this, at first i thought Seal team six are much bigger than this but if we look at the situation critically the victim is a CIA spy and he has be rescued in one piece.

CIA spy? Hahahaha. You must be from Iran, right?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Blazzar: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good job from American forces. All but one of the abductors was killed. Hmmm he was left so he can tell story of how sweet the Americans were, not like our own crocodile smile army.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by shegzhkn: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dalil8:

Wrong!!!

Baghdadi was chased by U.S forces (Delta Force), trapped in a dead end tunnel and exploded a suicide vest that killed him and three children.

His body was mutilated by the blast, the tunnel had caved in on it.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by desiredhome: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Okuda:

God would punish you for that comment
Why will he be punished? are you such a sadist....
Beside God don't punish people......
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
LostAddict11:

Oh boy those guys are good. America learnt this hostage rescue operation from the Israeli. Their first attempt copy the Israelis operation Entebbe failed, I think the name of the mission was operation Eagle Claw.

Really? I will hav to research this story oh

I believe so much in America military cheesy
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Meeenah(f): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Are they familiar with the Niger/Nigerian terrain and also understand the local Language. I dont know why people like putting down their own country. Mind you no foreign country can perform any operation in another country without any form of local support. Even for intelligence gathering you stiill need the locals for information.
shegzhkn:

it can never be the combine effort of Niger and Nigeria, lai lai - if it france & Germany now i might be oblique to believe but that is what US media will tell you.

My bet will be the combine effort of CIA, NSA(signal intelligence), NGA(geospatial intelligence) and the Seal team that carried out the operation will be the CIA Special activity division(CIA Military Arm) because if they are actually in Nigeria for the mission and since the US is not at war with Nigeria then the CIA as a civilian organization is responsible.

3 Likes

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by abbeyfel: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
dimexy247:
That's a country that values her citizen's life.
That's a country that is working.
That's a country with a lifely president.
That's a country that never bluffs.
That's a country I wish I am her citizen.
That's a country I am going very soon.
That's a God's own country.
God bless the United States of America.
God bless me and whoever wants to relocate like me.

Quote me wrongly and die untimely,
You are praying to God for help and at the same time you are wishing people who share a different ideology from untimely death!!! Aba! You just wish people death like that? Thank God say God no dey think like man! Bros your heart wicked ooo!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mpanyi:

Me too I respect them. They, this Team 6, took out Osama Bin Laden. Team 6 no be ordinary Seal team.

Most of their Operator retire after few tours and join the CIA FBI as field agent
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Okuda(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
desiredhome:

You are wrong...... this is a propaganda that certain people have been conceiving, same with the islamization propaganda nonsense..... Nigeria can not be either.........
Try to always think logically

self deceit is when you do not believe that the north wants the whole country to be an official sharia state. Of nobody from the south does anything it would gradually creep in and you know the funny thing? when it happens you would not know because life qould be so normal like nothing happe ned
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by sweetilicious(f): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tell me why I should not wish for Biafra?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by blasterman(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
See as buhari don useless naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.