Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors (108120 Views)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
olaric:
That's how a responsible government behaves. On the contrary, our government here in Nigeria kills and oppresses the masses.

Another dagger driven down the neck of our police and military; it shows how lowly rated they are in the eyes of the US and other countries. A country had to send her troop down here to rescue her citizen.

Let's await their usual denial.

It was obvious to the US that Nigerian Army could not get it done and even if they involved them (Naija army), corruption, betrayal and saboteurs will make the job futile.

Nigeria - The African Giant really needs to wake up in all areas; security et al.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by maximusprime2000: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Why cant they also recue Nigeria from it's Fulani abductors?

becos they trust you believe in prayers
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by naijaking1: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
6 of the terrorists killed?
Oh no!
Buhari was just preparing their 'rehabilitation, forgiveness, and oversea training'

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by goodheart02(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
WalkerMichael:
So the movies we watch ain’t fake afterall shocked shocked
Nigerian army will say it's fake news or Photoshop

edit: pls House who can recommend me more USA navy seal movies. I am interested in learning more

They ain't fake. All those weapons and tactics u see there are real
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by sugarsoul(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
WalkerMichael:

edit: pls House who can recommend me more USA navy seal movies. I am interested in learning more
Watch strike back, seal team: both military movies
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Strike back
Six
Tears of the sun
Valor
And some more I can't remember
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
But Do they have that right to carryout operations in another territory singlehandedly?
Secondly, can any country carryout such operation in America?

They don't negotiate with terrorist.. Also they can only inform you for access to your airspace as been required so that you won't shut them down.. But I believe the whole military ops won't be shared kos of the leakages we have in the army. The guy spent only six days in detention.. Captured Oct 26, and rescued on Oct 31st..
The US does not joke with their citizen..
They don't have to tell our govt what they wanna do but they can only debrief them when the ops is almost done.
Example was the Osama Bin Laden case in Afghanistan..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by dele1727: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
OriOko88:

Sharap. Read d news again. The guy was kidnapped by bandits in Niger and taken to northern Nigeria, where he was rescued. The rescue operation took place on Nigeria territory and not Niger. You must be one of those zombies

Foolisnese seems to be a virtual in you area...

Simple comprehension....you guys fail

Please show me where in the article ...did u draw this illiterate conclusion from
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by SenecaTheYonger: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
At least if you die, you know you died doing a training meant for humans and not animals.
supercase1:

Can u survive it grin
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Awaja(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
I will recommend this blockbuster to our president for futher intelligence gathering and possible inactions� from him .
I am pained not because good guys rescued a soul from bad guys,but because life of a pig under a caring farmer is worth more than a life of an average Nigerian under bubu.I see why we all wanna go to America.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Vivian16: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
why can't America help us to fight terrorism and insecurity in Nigeria , we should swallow our pride and agree that we are incompetent and beg them to help us.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Freeko4:
American Army travel to Nigeria to rescue ONE citizen trapped in Nigeria and held hostage by armed kidnappers.

Nigerian Army leaves Boko Haram and travels from barracks to Lekki Toll Gate just to shoot young unarmed people singing the national anthem.

Nigeria is piloted by pple that their only focus is making money and using it to oppress the masses, foreigners came to our land to defect kidnappers and the FG government with all the money spent over the years can't defect Boko harram.

Nigeria my country which way?

You can now see a country that values the life of its citizens no matter the odds

I need to leave dis sh*thole of a country, to finance my travel I need a job grin grin

Pls if you know any body that knows any body that needs Sum1 to manage their hotel, dm me because I'm qualified for the job.
you are a confused fellow, you want leave shi thole and you need a job in s hithole
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by HMarshal(m): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Freeko4:
American Army travel to Nigeria to rescue ONE citizen trapped in Nigeria and held hostage by armed kidnappers.

Nigerian Army leaves Boko Haram and travels from barracks to Lekki Toll Gate just to shoot young unarmed people singing the national anthem.

Nigeria is piloted by pple that their only focus is making money and using it to oppress the masses, foreigners came to our land to defect kidnappers and the FG government with all the money spent over the years can't defect Boko harram.

Nigeria my country which way?

You can now see a country that values the life of its citizens no matter the odds

I need to leave dis sh*thole of a country, to finance my travel I need a job grin grin

Pls if you know any body that knows any body that needs Sum1 to manage their hotel, dm me because I'm qualified for the job.

& Some are shouting restructuring? Wat exactly are they restructuring,when the human factor called greed & selfishness is imbeded too deep in ppl with power?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by DedeNkem: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Well trained and well equipped foreign military officers came and did the job without a sweat, while their corrupt and incompetent Nigerian counterparts sat on their dumb as*ses!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by suremanpatriot: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2020
SURGICAL EXTRACTION! WELL DONE U.S. FORCES! IT IS ALL ABOUT INTEL AND TECHNOLOGY, NIGHT VISION EQUIPMENT ,SURVEILLENCE AND TACTICAL DEVICES. HMM! THE GUYS ARE DOING NEARLY WHAT THEY ACT IN MOVIES. grin
NAIJA SECURITY PPL HOPE YOU ARE LEARNING HERE.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by SpartanKing: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Billionaire9ja:
Do you know that one special marine with just a knife and a rifle is equal to 50 Nigeria soldiers with weapons and armoured tank.

The American soldiers are trained for operations like this but Nigeria soldiers are not trained but made to face hardship such as hunger and used to torment citizens.

Imagine just 10 special marine were sent to fight Bokoharam. Even if they died shekau must not go without being killed.

If na Nigeria Carr out that operation. One useless saboteur in army uniform will tell the boko Boys to lay ambush
Are the Marines not those ones that died in large number in Iraq!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Election

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Commonsense99: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2020
grin
When you have to Shoot, you shoot first, and talk later.. That's how its supposed to be done. cool
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by seguno2: 3:11am On Nov 01, 2020
EdoPrince93:
North again
Abeg who do north this thing? angry shocked

Is it not time to break up the forced marriage of inconvenience by Luggard for the British colonial masters?
What do you think?
Maybe the divorce is long overdue sef.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Pinkybush: 3:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Shame on Nigerian army. The are only good at flexing muscles with civilians. If it were them, one person among them would've thwarted the rescue mission by leaking info inorder to collect his own share of the kidnap money. Shame on all northern nigeria FORCES.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by One4me: 3:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
where is Buratai?

Deal Ruthlessly with any UNARMED Protester that you see - Buratai, to Nigerian Soldiers.
You see where his priority lies?

The Coward is only interested in killing unarmed Nigerians, not killing Boko Haram or Bandits or Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen.
More than Five years now, No Progress, Boko Haram is just ambushing our Soldiers left, right and center because their Commander is CLUELESS.
undecided grin grin
SHAME.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Cali4by4: 3:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria think they have army or security....Nigerian army act as police now. Not strong enough......soldiers are all over fighting armless civilians......
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Babaken(m): 4:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Information technology is very good activities in the modern military .
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by stormborn28(m): 4:42am On Nov 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

This one sweet me for belle like chocolate.
More of this to come abeg.

How I wish this kind of thing happened during the time Evans the evil kidnappers was still living large in his crime, kidnapping people for millions of dollars ransom.
Dem for don kill am and him boys finish for us.
Anyways, he will never escape his crime, na d end e dey so.
trying to turn it into tribal war.. Well-done
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by stormborn28(m): 4:50am On Nov 01, 2020
SpartanKing:
Are the Marines not those ones that died in large number in Iraq!
you are mistaken... During the time of over throwing Saddam Hussein regime, the number of marines killed were not up to 100. It was after the regime... The total casualties in Iraq were put around 2000+. Now it was locals against the US Army not terrorist that was why the suffer such casualties.... If you are fighting a war in which the civilian populace is involved, then you are in for a long thing
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by stormborn28(m): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Itisallright:
Look at how this ones valued their citizens life.... but why killing them and not catch them alive with all the training they've gotten?
nonsense...what do we need terrorist or bandits for? Osama Bin Laden was killed.. What do we need him for? Nonsense everywhere
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BafanaBafana: 5:17am On Nov 01, 2020
EdoPrince93:
North again
Abeg who do north this thing? angry shocked
One of the evils they learnt from the south. Who started kidnapping of foreigners?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by otorman: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2020
I can
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Okuda(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2020
desiredhome:

Stop deceiving yourself.....stop living in denial....when you start seeing everybody as equal and have same right as you do then you will have peace......
Your problem is that you see yourself as better than the next person and you are now living in fear and hatred..... these are the consequences of tribalism and religion which is dividing you......

ok.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Aystarz: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Why cant they also recue Nigeria from it's Fulani abductors?

Because America ain't your daddy. Fix your darn problems Nigeria. Start with your mumu presidents, governors and legislathieves.

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Attih(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2020
I know say na Jack Bauer go lead the squad.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Whitecoal711: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2020
They don't negotiate with be it terrorists or bandits,the only surviving one will be giving amnesty,instead of them to help us finish the work,instead of their sponsors to establish or give them money to do business,they rather arm them with ak47,they with their sponsors will perish isha Allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.