Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,486 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ladies Please Advice A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Advice A Brother (461 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Advice A Brother by Badilstical(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
I have this long distance relationship, for about a year now, we have not seen each other, sometime ago, my girlfriend told me she went for a regular body check up, so today one thing let to another she told me she had toilet infection and that she got it from her school toilet, so my mind has been wondering about.
I don't really know how ladies body system works.
Please reasonable mind advice.
When a ladies says he has toilet infection, does it mean she is sleeping around and how long can a toilet last?
Also can antibiotics dry up blood when taken too much to cure toilet infection
Re: Ladies Please Advice A Brother by Craig24: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
So why are you worried?

The toilet infection

OR

The fact that you think she's sleeping around?

OR

Your insecurities about the LDR?
Re: Ladies Please Advice A Brother by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin Divorce her immediately
Re: Ladies Please Advice A Brother by Pierocash(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Badilstical:
I have this long distance relationship, for about a year now, we have not seen each other, sometime ago, my girlfriend told me she went for a regular body check up, so today one thing let to another she told me she had toilet infection and that she got it from her school toilet, so my mind has been wondering about.
When a ladies says he has toilet infection, does it mean she is sleeping around and how long can a toilet last?
quit this your childish insecurity.

Toilet infection is not STD, neither is it STI.
Women have fragile body system ,and can easily contract toilet infection than men, it happens to my woman too often too.

Yes, too much intake of antibiotics without blood tonic can make one dry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Advice A Brother by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Badilstical:
I have this long distance relationship, for about a year now, we have not seen each other, sometime ago, my girlfriend told me she went for a regular body check up, so today one thing let to another she told me she had toilet infection and that she got it from her school toilet,, so my mind has been wondering about.

grin LIES bro, she's cheating on you. Please break up with the hoe now before she gives you a more deadly disease than Corona. Nigerian girls are evil

Wise up
Re: Ladies Please Advice A Brother by Badilstical(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Craig24:
So why are you worried?

The toilet infection

OR

The fact that you think she's sleeping around?

OR

Your insecurities about the LDR?
Ladies can be secretive atimes, recently she's been asking questions like, If I notice something very bad about a lady Ilove will quit the relationship, I answered here, then ask her spill out what's on her mind but she says nothing just wanted to know if I will leave her in such situation but you know as a man you got to be twice smarter than you lady
Re: Ladies Please Advice A Brother by Craig24: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Badilstical:

Ladies can be secretive atimes, recently she's been asking questions like, If I notice something very bad about a lady Ilove will quit the relationship, I answered here, then ask her spill out what's on her mind but she says nothing just wanted to know if I will leave her in such situation but you know as a man you got to be twice smarter than you lady

Long Distance relationships are a whole load of headaches and distractions.
I guess there's something she's not saying but, either way, time will tell..... that's if you both would still be together by then.

(1) (Reply)

Priest And His Member Sexing In Worship Center / Learn This Simple Method And You Will Never End Up A Simp / Attention Needed For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.