Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Advice Needed Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Needed Pls (868 Views)

Enquiry And Urgent Reply Needed Pls / The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed / Urgent Legal Advice Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Pls by shinacology(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hello house
Need a business that I can invest a million or two . i need something like forex and the like just to put money and start making my profit nothing more . it very urgent i Appreciate you all help un advance

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Pierocash(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
Need a business that I can invest a million or two . i need something like forex and the like just to put money and start making my profit nothing more . it very urgent i Appreciate you all help un advance
chat me up
Re: Advice Needed Pls by MrMcJay(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house

What do you know about forex that you want to put your money there? It is like you want them to use your money to kill cow this Christmas.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Coded2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
I have a business I have been working on i have made up to 10 million for a microfinance bank in Nigeria and I intend to start up my own but fund is still the problem .
If you can partner with me let start with daily loan I promise you we will make good returns out of it u can reach me let talk about the modalities and conditions attached bia this email omobaonireke@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by indolomous(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house

Don't even reason Forex for a second... it appears what you need is a way to make your money become productive for you without so much stress but trust me forex is not the way to go
Re: Advice Needed Pls by VEXT: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just do giveaway, since you want to do forex!!!
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Oluwahelpme(m): 2:07am On Nov 01, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
Kindly call me please. Let have a business deal with guarantee.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by kalu61(m): 2:45am On Nov 01, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
What if you get %7 interest of fraction of that amount monthly.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Reazest: 3:25am On Nov 01, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
Kindly WhatsApp me now. Zero Eight Zero Two Five Three Six Seven Five Seven Four.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Reazest: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
Kindly reach me on my phone number. And start earning from Tommorow.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Wittysmith(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house

I can introduce you to a professional trader in the US who can 5x your investments in 12 months!
Re: Advice Needed Pls by lavylilly: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
This is called Aja sa ere owo jono eh
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house

Check my profile and make a decision with just $500 to start.

Your monthly income will be $100+ on every $500 investment.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by btensured: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you are not a pro on forex don't think that way okay because you will regret.
Also don't think about playing 1 or 2 odds because you will regret if care is not taken.

Well, I suggest you go into recharge card printing and if you don't know how to go about it. Chat me up whatsApp or call +2348103985062 chinomso

I'm a business plan writer, business developer, copywriter and graphics designer.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by renaissance(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
Just do bitcoin cloud mining... You can earn $10, $20 or more daily depending on the mining power...

I earn and withdraw $5 and above daily .....click the Whatsapp link in my signature for free info

You don't even need to invest millions...

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Reazest: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
Pls loan me the money while I pay you 4% interest rate every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by TheSparrow: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2020
1. Buy poorly milled rice = N32k per (110-120)Kg

2. Take to rice Millers for polishing, sorting, destoning, and bagging. = N3000 for the (110-120)Kg above.

After step 2 above, you get a minimum of two 50Kg bags of good quality rice, which you can sell for 22k each. (Total = 44k).

Expenses = 35k + 2k(transport and miscellaneous) = 37K.

Gross Profit = 44k - 37k = 7k.

Do this for 100 of the bags in step 1 above and you get a gross profit of N700k monthly.

Wishing you all the best.

Meanwhile.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on rice Milling or any business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607
Re: Advice Needed Pls by SavageResponse(m): 1:13am On Nov 03, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house

Please read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/6220054/forex-trading-need-guard#95550794
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Reazest: 5:20am On Nov 03, 2020
shinacology:
Hello house
I'm a professional Forex trader. I really need a partner to make my forex carrier a success. Let meet for partnership, and u will never regret it. A lot of opportunities is wasting away here. Kindly WhatsApp me. Zero Eight Zero Two Five Three Six Seven Five Seven Four.

(1) (Reply)

Best Penny Cryptocurrency To Invest In 2021 / I Have A Very Good Deal For Anyone Who Wants To Make Money / JUMIA, Africa's #1 Online Retailer Is Coming To OWERRI, Imo State!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.