Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? (25420 Views)

See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) / Who Has Tried This Dating Website? / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by MeekySmudger(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheGenius001:

I see you have high hopes just like me. From 5.9 to 9....hmmm that's way too much for an increase associated with Jelqing, but anyways, I wish you all the best.

pls Don't forget to be careful and ensure you jelq properly. Read and watch videos on Jelqing to achieve a better and safer result. Welcome on Board!
....you kinda sound like my 5.9 is small..Lol....but I do it carefully to avoid bent dick....I do it plus penis weight lifting
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
MeekySmudger:
....you kinda sound like my 5.9 is small..Lol....but I do it carefully to avoid bent dick....I do it plus penis weight lifting

Well I need to be blunt here...5.9 is small from my own perspective even tho I understand it's few inches away from the average size. Practice safe Jelqing to get an increase...Pls be careful and jelq properly.

The weight lifting, from my little research, actually makes it faster for an increase in the size of the penis. I ain't a fan of it tho.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by MeekySmudger(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheGenius001:

Well I need to be blunt here...5.9 is small from my own perspective even tho I understand it's few inches away from the average size. Practice safe Jelqing to get an increase...Pls be careful and jelq properly.

The weight lifting, from my little research, actually makes it faster for an increase in the size of the penis. I ain't a fan of it tho.
.....u finished me ....kuku shoot me....but am 6.7 now ooooo.....no remind me of my past....Lol
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
MeekySmudger:
.....u finished me ....kuku shoot me....but am 6.7 now ooooo.....no remind me of my past....Lol

Don't take it to heart Sir cheesy
That's so fast for an increase in just about 2weeks tho. Wow!
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by MeekySmudger(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheGenius001:

Don't take it to heart Sir cheesy
That's so fast for an increase in just about 2weeks tho. Wow!
....no I got increase from 5.9 to 6.3 in two weeks....a week later 6.7
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
MeekySmudger:
....no I got increase from 5.9 to 6.3 in two weeks....a week later 6.7

That's still surprising sir.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Don't forget.....5days on, 2days off.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2020
visit www.pegym.com to learn more about Jelqing.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2020
I'm Begining To See D Reason Buhari Called D Youth Lazy. Just Imagine, U Are Talking Abt Dick At Dis Early Hour Of D Morning.

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by MeekySmudger(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Truvel:
I'm Begining To See D Reason Buhari Called D Youth Lazy. Just Imagine, U Are Talking Abt Dick At Dis Early Hour Of D Morning.
.......Better go shit ur early momo shit

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by MANSPRIDE: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2020
TheGenius001:
Good evening everyone. Firstly, this is a faceless forum and I really want to be opened about my opinion and observation about Jelqing. Mind you, I have no intention to make me look super or advertise anything whatsoever.

The first time I realized the size of my pe*****
was the first time I had sex with a girl. During the sex, I noticed she was crying, so I stopped and asked her why she was crying she said it's too big for her. She didn't enjoy it and I was sad after that. Out of much curiosity, I made my research and find out that my size was above the average size of a pe**** (5.5 inches).

But then personally I thought it was small from my own view not knowing it's not. Initially I measured about 7.5inches in length and 5.1 inches in girth. But it was inaccurate(the length) all the while because the ruler wasn't pressed against my pubic bone. After measuring correctly, I find out it's 7.8inches.

I tried Jelqing to make it increase in size especially to sooth my own sight as being big. And you know what, it worked!

it's almost two months now, I have an 8inches in length and 5.4inches in girth. That's my own observation.

Warning: Before you embark on Jelqing, ensure you get proper information on how to do it safely.

Back to the question, although Jelqing doesn't work for everybody but have you tri it before and did it work for you?
this is absolute time wasting and energy sapping. if your problem is getting a longer,thicker and stronger dick just buy our herbs and I assure in days you will see results that 20 years of jelging cannot give you.
Whatsapp: 08135622253
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by MeekySmudger(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2020
MANSPRIDE:
this is absolute time wasting and energy sapping. if your problem is getting a longer,thicker and stronger dick just buy our herbs and I assure in days you will see results that 20 years of jelging cannot give you.
...just say...u wanna sell...... did ur product make ur dick big?.....I am seeing great result from jelqing,...so say another thing

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
MANSPRIDE:

Thanks for your well thought-out advice sir but it's obvious I don't need it.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
MeekySmudger:
...just say...u wanna sell...... did ur product make ur dick big?.....I am seeing great result from jelqing,...so say another thing

His manner of introducing his product isn't cool at all. He still has a lot to learn about marketing.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Truvel:

Lols cheesy
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by MeekySmudger(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
TheGenius001:

His manner of introducing his product isn't cool at all. He still has a lot to learn about marketing.
.....yeah...sure,.not sire there is any legit product in this Nigeria that can increase dick size

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheGenius001:

Lols cheesy

How do you guys jelq effectively without error please and can I hit y'all up?
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
MeekySmudger:
bro can I hit u up? Pls
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
SarutobiEky:

How do you guys jelq effectively without error please and can I hit y'all up?

Take out your time and visit the website below. you'll learn a lot.
http://www.pegym.com
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheGenius001:

Take out your time and visit the website below. you'll learn a lot.
http://www.pegym.com
Thanks boss. There's plenty information there. But affording those devices is an uphill task.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Thanks boss. There's plenty information there. But affording those devices is an uphill task.

I am not a fan of anything device. All I need is my hand and my lubricant. That's all.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by passengar(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2020
TheGenius001:

Jelqing may work sooner for some people and for others it may take longer. It partially depends on your age, health, and genetics. The good news is that jelqing results, for the most part, are permanent.
Over the period of time that you jelq, you’re creating new, stronger tissue. That stronger tissue over time continues to increase in strength and your gains improve.
That said once you get to a point where you’re happy with your penis, it’s important to maintain it with jelqing every now and then. Like any exercise, if you stop using the muscle, it soon dissolves over time, and you’re reduced to your puny self again.

The most effective jelqing routine;

The routine should be done up to 3 times a week for starters. You’d want to reach 5 days a week with 2 days break moving forward.

How to jelq – a step-by-step guide;

5 mins of Warmup
Then 5 mins of stretching the penis
10 minutes of the basic jelq as listed above
5 minutes of warming down

(1) The key to good stroking is lubrication: Before you start the exercise apply Vaseline, baby oil, or some other form of mild lubrication.

(2) Get an erection: Before you can start stroking and chocking, you need to get to around 75% percent erection. You can do this by stroking it slightly. Keep in mind it shouldn’t be at 100% percent erection because then pushing blood into it will be difficult. It can even rupture something if done incorrectly, and that’s something no man wants!

(3) Use the OK Grip: Make an OK sign with your index finger and thumb to form this grip.
Start from the base of your penis: Place your grip around the base as close to the pubic bone as possible.
(4) Start moving up: Now you’d want to apply slight pressure on the grip while moving it up. Ideally, it shouldn’t hurt, yet still efficiently push blood up to the head of the penis
(5) Stop right before the glans: Stop as soon as you reach the glans. So, going from the base to the glans is one jelq. Every jelq is between 2-3 seconds max. Don’t go too slowly or faster than that.
(6) Repeat multiple times: Once you’ve done one, form the OK sign again and start from the bottom. Do this multiple
pls,How do you warm up and warm down
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2020
TheGenius001:

I am not a fan of anything device. All I need is my hand and my lubricant. That's all.

Hmmm. Wish I can get some tutelage under you sir. I know it's really vital that one does it the correct way. Ain't that right?
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Hmmm. Wish I can get some tutelage under you sir. I know it's really vital that one does it the correct way. Ain't that right?

That's very true. More reason why you need to take out time to go through the website I referred to you. Not doing it properly can cause cause some damages hence the warning I gave when opening this thread.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
passengar:
pls,How do you warm up and warm down

There are various ways you can heat up soft tissue inside your penis. The most popular methods use a wet warm washcloth, a moist heating pad, a microwaved rice sock, or an infrared lamp.

Although not being the best option, I prefer using a hot, wet washcloth. If you want to try it as well, you need to follow these steps:

Take a warm shower.

Grab a small towel or a washcloth.

Soak it in a hot water to make it all wet.

Pay attention not to burn your skin.

Achieve 30-50% erection.

Wrap your penis in a warm towel for about 15 minutes.

Pour warm water over your towel if you feel that your towel lost too much heat.

Keep this in mind – do not burn your skin.
Complete this procedure before starting the exercise.

follow these steps to warm down.

Right after completing your workout, grab a moisturizing lotion.

Apply it to your penis and massage it into your skin with deep circular strokes with your thumb and index finger.

Do this for 1-2 minutes.

Then grab the small towel/washcloth you used in your warm-up phase.

Soak it in hot water to make it completely wet.

Pay attention to not to burn your skin.

Wrap it around your penis.

Relax and keep it covered for 5-10 minutes.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
To know more about Jelqing, visit the websites below:
https://thestallionstyle.com/how-to-do-jelqing-exercises-properly/
www.pegym.com
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by SarutobiEky(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheGenius001:

That's very true. More reason why you need to take out time to go through the website I referred to you. Not doing it properly can cause cause some damages hence the warning I gave when opening this thread.
exactly in which form can these damages be incurred?
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
SarutobiEky:
exactly in which form can these damages be incurred?

Sadly, you can injure yourself easily while jelqing if you do not follow the general safety recommendations. Your injuries may be quite serious:

Baseball bat effect – In this case, a penis starts to look like a bat because of uneven gains caused by uneven pressure applied during jelqing. You will experience length gains at the base of your penis while girth gains will concentrate towards your glans. Your penis will resemble the baseball bat.

Donut effect – This issue may happen especially among circumcised men. When you overdo your jelqing session, or you are too intense with it, the bodily fluids inside your penis tissues are pushed toward your glans and collecting in a ring formation around it. This will resemble a donut on your penis.

Red spots or discoloration – This is the most common side effect of jelqing, especially for beginners. The red spots on your penis, also known as “Newbie spots”, mean tiny bursts of capillaries inside the skin of your penis. In general, they disappear in 24-48 hours. This is often a sign of a poor warm-up phase or too intense grip.
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by SarutobiEky(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
TheGenius001:

Sadly, you can injure yourself easily while jelqing if you do not follow the general safety recommendations. Your injuries may be quite serious:

Baseball bat effect – In this case, a penis starts to look like a bat because of uneven gains caused by uneven pressure applied during jelqing. You will experience length gains at the base of your penis while girth gains will concentrate towards your glans. Your penis will resemble the baseball bat.

Donut effect – This issue may happen especially among circumcised men. When you overdo your jelqing session, or you are too intense with it, the bodily fluids inside your penis tissues are pushed toward your glans and collecting in a ring formation around it. This will resemble a donut on your penis.

Red spots or discoloration – This is the most common side effect of jelqing, especially for beginners. The red spots on your penis, also known as “Newbie spots”, mean tiny bursts of capillaries inside the skin of your penis. In general, they disappear in 24-48 hours. This is often a sign of a poor warm-up phase or too intense grip.

men...this is too much to take in. Can I pm you please. It's important that I do sire
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by TheGenius001: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
I have kinda relapsed on my Jelqing routine. I barely spend up to even 5mins since the year started...I think I'm just tired of Jelqing. But I still need to meet my target of 9inches length and about 6inches girth.

Anyways, It's about 5months now, these are my observations:

Length of Penis when the ruler is pressed against pubic bone = 8.7 inches

Girth of penis = 5.7inches

Another observation is that the Girth doesn't seem to have an increase anymore.

I'll try and rekindle the spirit once again. 9inches or nothing!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 19, 2021
TheGenius001:
I have kinda relapsed on my Jelqing routine. I barely spend up to even 5mins since the year started...I think I'm just tired of Jelqing. But I still need to meet my target of 9inches length and about 6inches girth.

Anyways, It's about 5months now, these are my observations:

Length of Penis when the ruler is pressed against pubic bone = 8.7 inches

Girth of penis = 5.7inches

Another observation is that the Girth doesn't seem to have an increase anymore.

I'll try and rekindle the spirit once again. 9inches or nothing!

Does it really work?
Re: Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? by janda1: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
yes it works baje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Possible To Marry Her? / 7 Types Of Prostitutes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.