Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made (8917 Views)

Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by OK2NVME: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Now you know why they run from terrorists but get all gallant on defenseless civilians.

Their entire doctrine and orientation is upside down.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Hardgun: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ok
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by obasiken: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is not effective training. The world has moved past this. Intelligence is now key to defeat your enemy and protect lives.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by longetivity(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
nonsense
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
My theory is this

It is not about training. I have seen worst than this in Indian army and Navy seal

Btw Nigerians have the mentality of oppression and most Nigerians are hungry for power to oppress others.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Tumbulum: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
While their mates are all over the world making their country proud. Ours are out there shooting defenceless citizens and going from house to house searching for covid19 palliative

17 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Lifeisgoody: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol

22 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Comedian2019: 4:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Who has the video?
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Mathantics: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
My theory is this

It is not about traning. I have seen worst than this in Indian army and Navy seal

Btw Nigerians have the mentality of oppression and most Nigerians are hungry for power to oppress others.

Nigeria don't train, they only punish.

To Nigeria, Punishment = Training

14 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
OK2NVME:
Now you know why they run from terrorists but get all gallant on defenseless civilians.

Their entire doctrine and orientation is upside down.

Mr man better wake up!!! Those are Regular cadets of the NDA. Use your head. I swear if one of my clowns hold you, you will regret the day you were born. The YouTube is there, go and check the punishments and trainings officer cadets undergo. Bloody civilian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Idonije8(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Mr man better wake up!!! Those are Regular cadets of the NDA. Use your head. I swear if one of my clowns hold you, you will regret the day you were born. The YouTube is there, go and check the punishments and trainings officer cadets undergo. Bloody civilian
shut up fool bloody illiterate are you not ashame with all your training na only unarmed civilians you get power to oppress fool! You are a failure mr man

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by OK2NVME: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Commit for here.

Apprenticed soldeirs in Boko Haram that are drafted from the Mai Ruwa and Mai Shai class una never defeat nah my body you won form Rambo

In case you have forgotten road, Sambisa forest is towards Maiduguri.

Clowns .

We will return you back to grass skirt uniforns .

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by oba68351: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2020
While their mates are all over the world making their country. Ours are out there shooting defenceless citizens and going from house to house searching for covid19 palliative

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by content208: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Lolz. You are a shameless idiot.

Only a coward will be strong against unarmed people but weak against equally armed fighters.

You run away from Boko haram, but you become strong against civilians. You are a shameless coward.

Strangely enough, you are even boasting for being a coward. I spit on you.

I doubt if your parents will be proud that their son has become a useless coward.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by CodeTemplar: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2020
This is physical orientation. I will like to hear about the spiritual one that makes them want to swallow up civilians but turn to cold noodles when they see BH.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by CodeTemplar: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Are u an army person for real?
Your priority should be armed people taking up territories while hoisting flags and not civilians singing a forsaken anthem. I wonder what their spiritual orientation is like.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by CodeTemplar: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Mathantics:

Nigeria don't train, they only punish.

To Nigeria, Punishment = Training
. . . suffering also qualifies you for enjoyment. The list of Nigerian errors is endless.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Are u an army person for real?
Your priority should be armed people taking up territories while hoisting flags and not civilians singing a forsaken anthem. I wonder what their spiritual orientation is like.
The problem is with the military heirachy, here we work based on orders. The C in C and the Generals are the problems the military is facing.
PS: I am a Navy officer not army.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by KosiGee(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Mister keep quiet. You and your clowns wouldn’t survive in a real fight. Give that bloody civilian a week’s induction and he will embarrass you and your bunch of clowns.

12 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
content208:

Lolz. You are a shameless idiot.

Only a coward will be strong against unarmed people but weak against equally armed fighters.

You run away from Boko haram, but you become strong against civilians. You are a shameless coward.

Strangely enough, you are even boasting for being a coward. I spit on you.

I doubt if your parents will be proud that their son has become a useless coward.
Yeah and you're a brave man behind your keyboard. The military had no business with lekki or civilians under normal circumstances, cos we are trained to kill or get killed. Unfortunately we acted on an order from the top shots. As for boko haram, bro stop following Sahara reporters, you have never been to the North east so I don't blame you.
PS: I am not Army, I am a navy personnel

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

The problem is with the military heirachy, here we work based on orders. The C in C and the Generals are the problems the military is facing.
PS: I am a Navy officer not army.

Shut up Bloody coward. Ordinary rag tag boko haram, u cannot defeat with all ur useless training.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
OK2NVME:

Commit for here.

Apprenticed soldeirs in Boko Haram that are drafted from the Mai Ruwa and Mai Shai class una never defeat nah my body you won form Rambo

In case you have forgotten road, Sambisa forest is towards Maiduguri.

Clowns .

We will return you back to grass skirt uniforns .
I bet you'll almost pee on tour pant when confronted by a common army private. Oshey keyboard Warrior. I am bigger than this.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

I bet you'll almost pee on tour pant when confronted by a common army private. Oshey keyboard Warrior. I am bigger than this.

Zombie. Gun aside, I go so beat u with all ur useless training. Bloody cowards

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Idonije8:
shut up fool bloody illiterate are you not ashame with all your training na only unarmed civilians you get power to oppress fool! You are a failure mr man
bet you'll almost pee on your pant when
confronted by a common army private. Oshey
keyboard Warrior. I am bigger than this.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by OK2NVME: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Your Buruntai will sh!t in his pants if he sees Shekau.

17 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2020
OK2NVME:

grin grin
U dey mind d cowards

13 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by content208: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Yeah and you're a brave man behind your keyboard. The military had no business with lekki or civilians under normal circumstances, cos we are trained to kill or get killed. Unfortunately we acted on an order from the top shots. As for boko haram, bro stop following Sahara reporters, you have never been to the North east so I don't blame you.
PS: I am not Army, I am a navy personnel

Yeah and you were also trained to murder unarmed civilians holding national flag and singing national anthem.

You were trained to run away from Boko haram, but to be strong against unarmed people.

You were trained to harras and oppress those who are weaker than you.

You were trained to be cowards and weaklings.

Only a weakling will attack or raise his hands against an unarmed person, but dignity or honour isn't part of your code. So, respect for human dignity is far flung from you.

You are not a professional in any way. You are just a bully, an abuser of human right and dignity. You are a weakling and coward.

I spit on you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=content208 post=95556675]

Yeah and you were also trained to murder unarmed civilians holding national flag and singing national anthem.

You were trained to run away from Boko haram, but to be strong against unarmed people.

You were trained to harras and oppress those who are weaker than you.

You were trained to be cowards and weaklings.

Only a weakling will attack or raise his hands against an unarmed person, but dignity or honour isn't part of your code. So, respect for human dignity is far flung from you.

You are not a professional in any way. You are just a bully, an abuser of human right and dignity. You are a weakling and coward.

I spit on you. [/quote
In the military we obey the last order, there's no human right, that's why we are not supposed to have contact with civilians outside our bases and barracks.Direct your grievances to Sanwolu and Buhari, they killed protesters not those soldiers on ground.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2020
azmanaty2:

Zombie. Gun aside, I go so beat u with all ur useless training. Bloody cowards
You wish man
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2020
OK2NVME:

Hilarious!!! There's no shekau, yiy just have a political puppet pit by the Government who are sponsors of terrorism

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by content208: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=DasaintHope post=95556815][/quote]

So, you were obeying the last order also when you were threatening that guy that one of your cadets would handle him, right?

So, you were obeying the last order also when you were abusing him and calling him bloody Civilian?

No, it isn't about obeying last order; it is about this feeling of superiority, feeling of power that makes you think you are bigger than others.

Evil, mental weakness and moral decadence are in you and you don't need anyone to command you before you display the bully and oppressor in you.

You are an immoral bully with no dignity.

I spit on you.

14 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

You wish man

Coward, U never jam. Keep fooling urself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership / EFCC Hasn’t Violated Patience Jonathan’s Rights – Court / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.