Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made (8915 Views)

Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Hilarious!!! There's no shekau, yiy just have a political puppet pit by the Government who are sponsors of terrorism

Go and fight u bloody coward. Excuses upon excuses.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2020
azmanaty2:

Shut up Bloody coward. Ordinary rag tag boko haram, u cannot defeat with all ur useless training.
Tell that to the CDS and COAS. If not for the army's effort. even your home you think is peaceful would've been a desert. Do you think Anambra is too far for BH to attack. Don't let your anus do the thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2020
KosiGee:

Mister keep quiet. You and your clowns wouldn’t survive in a real fight. Give that bloody civilian a week’s induction and he will embarrass you and your bunch of clowns.
Hilarious, you wish
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Tell that to the CDS and COAS. If not for the army's effort. even your home you think is peaceful would've been a desert. Do you think Anambra is too far for BH to attack. Don't let your anus do the thinking.

Mister stop ranting and go and fight ordinary boko boys. It's a pity how they re suyanizing u folks

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Hilarious, you wish

Ordinary Boko boys without training is dealing with u guys left right and centre and u still have the guts to talk in public... It's really a pity u guys have no shame

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by prodigiousman(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Mr man better wake up!!! Those are Regular cadets of the NDA. Use your head. I swear if one of my clowns hold you, you will regret the day you were born. The YouTube is there, go and check the punishments and trainings officer cadets undergo. Bloody civilian
na so Una go dey holla bloody civilians up and down, I hope Ur mum, dad, bro, sis, or relatives are not also civilians, rubbish. U complain about c in c and generals as the problem, if one of guys are up to that rank y'all will still do the same. The Nigerian security force wether army, naval or air force they all disgrace to dis nation. without arms most of dis bloody civilians go use Una play ludo. spit

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Idonije8(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

bet you'll almost pee on your pant when
confronted by a common army private. Oshey
keyboard Warrior. I am bigger than this.
Lol that’s why you are fool, na your mate them send come Nigeria if you are among the Nigeria army you should be ashame and hide your smelly face!! Yes I will pee same way you have been peeing seeing boko haram shameless illiterate!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
My theory is this

It is not about traning. I have seen worst than this in Indian army and Navy seal

Btw Nigerians have the mentality of oppression and most Nigerians are hungry for power to oppress others.

Nigeria's training is extremely brutal...

Foreign militaries own is tough
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Mr man better wake up!!! Those are Regular cadets of the NDA. Use your head. I swear if one of my clowns hold you, you will regret the day you were born. The YouTube is there, go and check the punishments and trainings officer cadets undergo. Bloody civilian

Aswrrr....

Those clowns Dem brutal pass Oscars.....

People wey Dem use helmet and hoe stick knack....
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

The problem is with the military heirachy, here we work based on orders. The C in C and the Generals are the problems the military is facing.
PS: I am a Navy officer not army.

Very true

When them see say you don clear bh them go tell you make you retreat.....

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by CAPSLOCKED: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Yeah and you're a brave man behind your keyboard. The military had no business with lekki or civilians under normal circumstances, cos we are trained to kill or get killed. Unfortunately we acted on an order from the top shots. As for boko haram, bro stop following Sahara reporters, you have never been to the North east so I don't blame you.
PS: I am not Army, I am a navy personnel

WHETHER ARMY OR NAVY, THE PEOPLE SAY YOU'RE SHIT. AND THAT'S IT. smiley

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Xavfra:

Very true

When them see say you don clear bh them go tell you make you retreat.....

You head dey game. BH is nothing to an army that fought in the 2nd world war. The thing is BH has turned into a blood- money business for our Leaders.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Xavfra:

Aswrrr....

Those clowns Dem brutal pass Oscars.....

People wey Dem use helmet and hoe stick knack....

Sure Man. Na person wey never experience those clowns dey carry out pluming 101 go dey assume. So no come no go know.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHETHER ARMY OR NAVY, THE PEOPLE SAY YOU'RE SHIT. AND THAT'S IT. smiley
Shit that is keeping y'all from being overun by insurgents.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

You head dey game. BH is nothing to an army that fought in the 2nd world war. The thing is BH has turned into a blood- money business for our Leaders.

The longer the war the more money....

Na because of that useless tactics my guy die....

Instead of letting them go on full offensive them no go gree....

As long as say man still dey alive na wetin dey important.....
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Sure Man. Na person wey never experience those clowns dey carry out pluming 101 go dey assume. So no come no go know.

Omo when thermal one dey do pluming na thunder go fire civilian wey Dem go catch dat day.....
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Xavfra:

Omo when thermal one dey do pluming na thunder go fire civilian wey Dem go catch dat day.....

Naim one bloody civilian dey Nairaland dey make noise. Make my clowns jam dem in person. Allah dem go answer waka.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Naim one bloody civilian dey Nairaland dey make noise. Make my clowns jam dem in person. Allah dem go answer waka.

cheesy grin cheesy....

After they sit on their head for like 2mins na Dem go dey beg you

Na to use helmet issue am one for head.....

Clowns for NDA dey use their body dey clear bush ......
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by dukeprince50: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2020
azmanaty2:

Shut up Bloody coward. Ordinary rag tag boko haram, u cannot defeat with all ur useless training.
lol, u go fit see DasaintHope one on one repeat this statement? Nairaland deh give boys mind
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by dukeprince50: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Shit that is keeping y'all from being overun by insurgents.
permission to follow u biko
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Thats all you know, threats, threats and threats against unarmed civilians, meanwhile when you hear real gun fire you will flee into the bushes. The Nigerian forces need a major reorientation, better training and education.

For your information I have family members in the Navy from Petty Office to Commodore. If you are brave enough as a military man, email me your rank and full name and I will forward it to the Commodore . You need to be disciplined for threatening a fellow citizen online.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Thats all you know, threats, threats and threats against unarmed civilians, meanwhile when you hear real gun fire you will flee into the bushes. The Nigerian forces need a major reorientation, better training and education.

For your information I have family members in the Navy from Petty Office to Commodore. If you are brave enough as a military man, email me your rank and full name and I will forward it to the Commodore . You need to be disciplined for threatening a fellow citizen online.
Hilarious. What's the name of the commodore you claim to know for starters?
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
permission to follow u biko
Sure
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Hilarious. What's the name of the commodore you claim to know for starters?

Why would I even tell you their name ? lol. You are the brave one, just send me your details and before end of this month you will hear from your senior officers.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by hakeem4(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2020
Xavfra:

cheesy grin cheesy....

wow! i never knew you were a military personnel
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by KosiGee(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

This is for you and Xavfra....It’s this sort of arrogance and mentality that is ruining the Nigeria army.

The end product of bad training, ill treatment and unprofessional methods is that the military churn out bad and very poorly trained soldiers.

Your clowns chawuz vulnerable people in the streets and you lots should not be glorifying that. That’s cowardice. In Nigeria, you’ll see Army fighting the Navy in the street, or free for all between NAF and the Army or police and you call yourself a soldier??

Stop dignifying nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2020
Xavfra:

cheesy grin cheesy....

If they plant their pot 3 hours straight for 1 week. Then I go consider following them banter words.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2020
grin
dukeprince50:
lol, u go fit see DasaintHope one on one repeat this statement? Nairaland deh give boys mind
cheesy
dukeprince50:
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2020
dukeprince50:

Man to man with no weapons most Nigerian men willl beat the living daylights out of any soldier or sailor. How do you want them to fight you when you come with the whole platoon armed with guns, whips and all ; is that a fair fight.

Meanwhile when you meet a real army , nah under bed you go hide grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2020
KosiGee:

This is for you and Xavfra....It’s this sort of arrogance and mentality that is ruining the Nigeria army.

The end product of bad training, ill treatment and unprofessional methods is that the military churn out bad and very poorly trained soldiers.

Your clowns chawuz vulnerable people in the streets and you lots should not be glorifying that. That’s cowardice. In Nigeria, you’ll see Army fighting the Navy in the street, or free for all between NAF and the Army or police and you call yourself a soldier??

Stop dignifying nonsense.

The military is complicated, the average civilian think it's about the uniform. It goes beyond that its a mindset, its a lifestyle. We don't know what's human Rights we're not police.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by dukeprince50: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Man to man with no weapons most Nigerian men willl beat the living daylights out of any soldier or sailor. How do you want them to fight you when you come with the whole platoon armed with guns, whips and all ; is that a fair fight.

Army go always carry gun and if u like urself, just insult them on Nairaland.
One on one, its difficult to beat them, they are well trained, I saw a video of a man fighting a guy on uniform during the protest, the fight didn't last ten seconds lol. The man on uniform didn't wanna do much to the other guy sha, he just blocked his punch and drop him on the floor immobile.
I am not talking about police that I can also beat, I'm talking about army
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

In the good old days, civilians rarely see soldiers. in fact when soldiers enter a town people start running helter skelter. They said Na overfamiliarity dey kill. I bet you've never had a thing to do with the military. That's why you could even conceive such ideas. You think say Army Na police?. Ask Timaya what happened to his hometown in 1999. We no mind clear out a whole state and I repeat nothing go happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress / All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. / The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.