Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made (8887 Views)

Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

You're talking sense brother, even when most people are bashing you here, I can see sense in what you're saying.
Alright, problem with military are some of the bosses on top but yet I think there can be revolution against those tyrants.
The status of Nigeria military has been downgraded and dragged in the mud. Our gallant soldiers are used by top officers to count score with Bokoharam. Nigeria military is a joke at the moment.
But top officers aside, I still think there's need for reorientation within individual soldiers. Normally a typical soldier has bully tendencies, like you take pleasure in bullying unarmed civilians. Even if police do this, it is an act of cowardice for military to engage in such. Military men are trained to kill in real fights with terrorists, they shouldn't be seen bullying civilians on the street.
Then like Corporal Martins and the masked guy, I think since some of you soldiers are seeing that your bosses are the terrorists, there can be a revolution against them. You should only obey the last order to a sane boss, not a terrorist hiding under military rank.

Not all senior officers are bad, MANY of them want change but they are not listened to or they are too few in number to effect change. We pray for change.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by angelfallz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope stop replying them, it is obvious they have no idea what they are talking about.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Not all senior officers are bad, MANY of them want change but they are not listened to or they are too few in number to effect change. We pray for change.

Sure, it can never be all. But truth is, just like DasaintHope said, the top guys are the problem of Military. Most of these people are wicked and corrupt and they use these gallant soldiers as sacrificial lambs for their selfish interest. Although like I said in my previous post, individual soldiers too have bully tendencies but the real problems are the bosses. These soldiers should turn their frustrations from unarmed civilians to the tyrants at the top.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
angelfallz:
DasaintHope stop replying them, it is obvious they have no idea what they are talking about.

Yea, I can see most of people on the thread are venting out anger which is normal, I also wanted to do the same but immediately I read his replies and saw some valid points he made, I had no choice than to reason with him.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by sureteeboy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Grandmeister:

Conveniently dodged my first question about massacre of villagers that couldn’t fight back..so a poorly trained boko fighter can subdue you guys with just more ammos? Get the fvck out of here with that hackneyed excuse..so what a group of poorly trained guys need to defeat an army that prides itself in being tough is just to have more ammos? You think you’re talking to novices here? Or people that don’t know about the military nationwide and even worldwide?
Just leave the guy alone.
He believes a fight against poorly trained Boko Haram members is an unfair one simply because those ones have more ammunition, yet he believes an oppression and fight against harmless citizens is suddenly fair.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Sure, it can never be all. But truth is, just like DasaintHope said, the top guys are the problem of Military. Most of these people are wicked and corrupt and they use these gallant soldiers as sacrificial lambs for their selfish interest. Although like I said in my previous post, individual soldiers too have bully tendencies but the real problems are the bosses. These soldiers should turn their frustrations from unarmed civilians to the tyrants at the top.

Yep. Sad but true. There are many good bosses though.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Isokoboy:

I dont reli know.... U could help if am wrong..dont u think u could be tracked...and punished if your superior are to get wind of ur statement?
I'm not using a private Network. It will be hard to track me, next to impossible at leat for Nigeria Armed forces.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Yep. Sad but true. There are many good bosses though.

Yea brother.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by THUNDER4real(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

If you've never been to the northeast shut the bleep up. Let me paint a scenario.
BH boys attack a town. Army is called to counter and capture back the town. Your average soldier is given 2 magazines of Ammo for that op. BH boys got an unlimited supply of ammo and cartridges. Your Ak rifle dispels bullet at a high speed . You might end up expelling your bullets in 5 minutes shocking right. Now imagine hearing Soldiers and BH in a gun duel for hours with such limited ammo. Your bullets finish you die. You retreat, you get arrested by the MP's and court martialed. It's left for you to use your sense and survival instincts.
This my brother is our dilemna.
Among the gibberish you have been commenting, this is the only point that make sense. I hope you will change the system when you become a Commodore.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

I'm not using a private Network. It will be hard to track me, next to impossible at leat for Nigeria Armed forces.
May God continue to protect you brother. It's only in a realm of tyranny people won't be able to voice out the truth because of fear of some animals at the top who persecute the righteous.
Civilians are your friend, just ensure like that masked soldier said, to shun acts of bullying and terrorizing innocent civilians fighting for the good of everyone. It's also shame and act of cowardice to see military on the street dragging with unarmed civilians.
It is not the joy of any civilian to mock our gallant soldiers who lay down their lives for us, but the Nigeria military has been highly bastardized, downgraded and turned to a joke. It's so sad.

Too many wicked tyrants in the country's helm of affairs but I hope for a better country one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

May God continue to protect you brother. It's only in a realm of tyranny people won't be able to voice out the truth because of fear of some animals at the top who persecute the righteous.
Civilians are your friend, just ensure like that masked soldier said, to shun acts of bullying and terrorizing innocent civilians fighting for the good of everyone. It's also shame and act of cowardice to see military on the street dragging with unarmed civilians.
Too many wicked tyrants in the country's helm of affairs but I hope for a better country one day.
Amen bro, its one everyone's shoulder to make Nigeria great Again. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless Nigerian Armed Forces. God bless Nigerian Navy.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Among the gibberish you have been commenting, this is the only point that make sense. I hope you will change the system when you become a Commodore.
Amen bro. God willing we will get there. Its my everyday prayer to bring reforms to the system.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Amen bro, its one everyone's shoulder to make Nigeria great Again. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless Nigerian Armed Forces. God bless Nigerian Navy.

You're right brother. Amen.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
sureteeboy:

Just leave the guy alone.
He believes a fight against poorly trained Boko Haram members is an unfair one simply because those ones have more ammunition, yet he believes an oppression and fight against harmless citizens is suddenly fair.
Chairman. All your live You've made your own choices. Sadly you can't say same for me or those soldiers at the toll gate that day. Every action they took was on behalf of the C in C. Your democratically elected leaders killed protesters not us.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Marine54(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

The military is complicated, the average civilian think it's about the uniform. It goes beyond that its a mindset, its a lifestyle. We don't know what's human Rights we're not police.
Do you understand what is rules of engagement ?
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by ccffwx: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

In the good old days, civilians rarely see soldiers. in fact when soldiers enter a town people start running helter skelter. They said Na overfamiliarity dey kill. I bet you've never had a thing to do with the military. That's why you could even conceive such ideas. You think say Army Na police?. Ask Timaya what happened to his hometown in 1999. We no mind clear out a whole state and I repeat nothing go happen.

You are a powerless and deluded big fool. Clear out a whole state? You are a mad man. Even in the US and civilised climes, military personnel stand trial for their crimes against humanity. You're here bragging about carnage. I don't think you're in the military. Stupid kid.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by content208: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Marine54:
Do you understand what is rules of engagement ?

Rule of engagement? What can a cowardly tout like DasaintHope know about rules? He is just a brainless weak man that joined army because he is looking for opportunity to abuse civilians. He is a dishonourable low life with decayed morals.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by orble: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

In the good old days, civilians rarely see soldiers. in fact when soldiers enter a town people start running helter skelter. They said Na overfamiliarity dey kill. I bet you've never had a thing to do with the military. That's why you could even conceive such ideas. You think say Army Na police?. Ask Timaya what happened to his hometown in 1999. We no mind clear out a whole state and I repeat nothing go happen.
NO STATE I REPEAT NO STATE ESPECIALLY ALONG OUR SHORELINE ANY ARMIES CAN CLEAR WITHOUT THE HELP OF THESE PEOPLE!
TAKE FOR EXAMPLE, THE AVENGERS.
BE GUIDED SAILOR

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by DasaintHope(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Marine54 post=95563120]Do you understand what is rules of engagement ?[/quoteThe R.E has instances where it is being waived. Like I said earlier buratai and his caucus put it across to bihari that the protesters were threatening the democracy and sovereignty of Nigeria. Which is obviously a lie, and perfect example of ass licking. Hence, an executive order from Buratai, approved by Buhari moved for the massacre of innocent protesters.
in fact at this stage it will be best I keep shut, I've revealed quite enough. My life or career could be at risk. Just know the Generals don't give a shit about R.E, people who kill BH child soldiers.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by X3MLY(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Mr man better wake up!!! Those are Regular cadets of the NDA. Use your head. I swear if one of my clowns hold you, you will regret the day you were born. The YouTube is there, go and check the punishments and trainings officer cadets undergo. Bloody civilian

Cagwa! Watch it there! You this bloody crab! Why do you korofos feel you are Superior to civilians?

Can you go 1 on 1 with a civilian in the absence of your gun and comrades?

You are a bloody disgrace to the uniform! How old are you sef, wey uniform still dey shack you?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by content208: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Chairman. All your live You've made your own choices. Sadly you can't say same for me or those soldiers at the toll gate that day. Every action they took was on behalf of the C in C. Your democratically elected leaders killed protesters not us.

Your comments so far has proved that even if no one gives you the order, you will murder civilians without a second thought. You've proved yourself to be a cautionless tout. Murder, opression and thuggery are in you naturally.

You even think lack of consideration for human right in your engagement is a norm. You are a shame to everything that is good. You deserve a sorrowful death.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by content208: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=DasaintHope post=95563332][/quote]

Your comments show that you are not better than buratau. If you are in his shoes, you will do worse.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by psyco: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
obyrich:
This is why I vehemently oppose indiscriminate deployment of soldiers at every little issue in Nigeria. The training and orientation of soldiers are different. Their strategy for achieving results are quiet different.

Soldiers are trained to KILL and DESTROY. Military barracks are not same as police stations. Soldiers are not peace-makers.

We should upgrade the police to be able to sufficiently handle internal security issues if we really need to have a sane society.
Truly.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by X3MLY(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Man to man with no weapons most Nigerian men willl beat the living daylights out of any soldier or sailor. How do you want them to fight you when you come with the whole platoon armed with guns, whips and all ; is that a fair fight.

Meanwhile when you meet a real army , nah under bed you go hide grin

No mind that silly boy.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Sonnobax15(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Mr man better wake up!!! Those are Regular cadets of the NDA. Use your head. I swear if one of my clowns hold you, you will regret the day you were born. The YouTube is there, go and check the punishments and trainings officer cadets undergo. Bloody civilian
Boko Haram dey call you for sambissa forest and you dey here dey rant........bloody fool...

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by letu(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
OK2NVME:
Now you know why they run from terrorists but get all gallant on defenseless civilians.

Their entire doctrine and orientation is upside down.

What's up with our Nigerian military and bowing of head's is it because of our Nigerian military is being dominated by Muslims?
But this our Nigerian military won't kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, well after all this kind of training why wouldn't they end up becoming/behaving like a mindless wild animals towards Ordinary Civilian but when they meets the likes of Militants the will start running, seriously this Pictures are so funny grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
azmanaty2:

Mister stop ranting and go and fight ordinary boko boys. It's a pity how they re suyanizing u folks
Leave dat idiot .. I even doubt if e is a soldier
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by letu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
More pictures.

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Naim one bloody civilian dey Nairaland dey make noise. Make my clowns jam dem in person. Allah dem go answer waka.
na here u dey make mouth... I doubt say u be officer... cos na kofo soldiers dey display dis kin behavior....
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Xavfra:

cheesy grin cheesy....

After they sit on their head for like 2mins na Dem go dey beg you

Na to use helmet issue am one for head.....

Clowns for NDA dey use their body dey clear bush ......

Oga na wetin u dey feel like self... abi no Nigeria soldiers wey die like chicken for operation crocodile for warri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meriment And Celebration Fee - For Having A Party In Your Own Compound / Why The Igbos Will Never Produce A President / RVSG Wanted To Force Ijaw Language On An Igbo Town Opobo But They Rejected It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.