Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education (636 Views)

Has the UK Banned the Recruitment of Healthcare and Social Workers From Nigeria? / Path To US Citizenship For F1 Students Through The Military / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education by tunday2020(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
CNN reports how US citizens are now seeking Italian citizenship to enjoy good healthcare and free University education that are not found in America. An average Nigerian will see US as the paradise on earth while Americans are migrating away from their own country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7srUYXLLUo

1 Like

Re: US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education by ednut1(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2020
tunday2020:
CNN reports how US citizens are now seeking Italian citizenship to enjoy good healthcare and free University education that are not found in America. An average Nigerian will see US as the paradise on earth while Americans are migrating away from their own country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7srUYXLLUo
as soon as i heard Italians of American origin in less than one minute. I closed the video and thread
Re: US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education by PlayerMeji: 3:20am On Nov 01, 2020
It's been happening for a while now...

Americans are denouncing their citizenship to embrace others with better health care, retirement plans and free education.

In fact, I read that being an American is very expensive for the tax you pay even when you are not in the US, there are other factors any way...

2 Likes

Re: US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education by EgunMogaji2: 4:01am On Nov 01, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Americans are denouncing their citizenship to embrace others with better health care, retirement plans and free education.

In fact, I read that being an American is very expensive for the tax you pay even when you are not in the US, there are other factors any way...

Tax on foreign income is real but has a decent exemption.

If I was to leave Nigeria again then it would be to only Spain or Italy.

1 Like

Re: US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education by tunday2020(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2020
PlayerMeji:

But an average Nigerian will prefer to go to the US!
Re: US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education by Cousin9999: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2020
If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visiting Visa / Suez Canal: Ever Given Ship Refloated After Blocking Waterway For Six Days / A Tour Of The Newly Built Lagos Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.