Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) (21014 Views)

The Dangerous Trend Of Male Raping; Guys Please Be Careful / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by MrFlavvor(m): 12:48am On Nov 01, 2020
So yesterday I saw a thread where the OP asked if guys actually get raped in Nigeria and I saw a lot of foolish and ignorant comments about guys wanting to be raped. It made me realize that few people actually take such matters seriouslly in our society today. So I decided to share my story of how in my early years I was victimized by two different ladies older than me at the time.

It started when I was six years old and my parents had just gotten a new house help who came from the city of Calabar. At first when it started it was just a little too much attention paid to my private areas when she was giving me baths. At that age I didn't know what she was doing was wrong but it gradually progressed to her getting naked with me when it was time to have my bath and getting into the tub with me. My parents were both active in the civil service then and were always off to work sometimes as early as six leaving my welfare to her to take care of. One day when my parents were out of town on business and it was just me,my little sister and her she called me into her room, undressed me and asked me to lie down on her bed. She then proceeded to violate me in the vilest of manners in a way that left me feeling dirty even though I couldn't understand why. She then threatened me not to tell my parents and said that this was going to be our new "play" from then on. It continued for a month or so until one day my mom was weaving my kid sisters hair in the dining room and I was playing on the floor. My mom then called her to run an errand for her. While my mom was talking to her, I slipped under her skirt and started fiddling with her privates as she had taught me to do during our "plays". The funny thing was she just stood still allowing me do so in the presence of my horrified mum who threw a comb at my head and proceeded to call for my father. I don't know how the situation was exactly handled but I know that the next day she left our house and I never saw her again.

Fast forward to 5years later. This newly-wed couple moves into our area. The day they moved in I assisted them in helping unload their belongings and ever since that day they became family friends. Now the husband worked on an oil rig in Delta state while we live in Bayelsa so he was only ever home for two weeks out of four in a month. He was a very friendly guy and a kid at heart who loved cartoons and always invited me over to watch a few. One particular month he left and his wife was over at our house and I told my parents I wanted to watch cartoons at their place which mom allowed. I was there till evening but when it was time to go home I started crying about how I didn't want to go home and Aunty said that since it was the holiday period I could sleep over at their place and she'd send me back home in the morning so my mom agreed. I had a field day watching cartoons uninterrupted and eating and by nine I went into her bed room to sleep. I was woken up in the middle of the night by the feeling of something on my body which I discovered to be her hands. She told me I should be quiet and everything was alright but I noticed that she was naked save for a white underwear. She then took my hands and placed them on her breasts and somewhere further south. She used me through the night until she was sated and cuddled me to sleep. The next day she sent me home to my parents who till this day are ignorant of the whole affair. It happened more often through the next year until they moved out of our area. Till this day she and her husband still visit us from time to time with the set of twins they recently had.

These two incidences have shaped my life in ways you can't even begin to think. I became more sexually active over the years as I grew up and I got to enjoy sex but till this day those experiences haunt me. I also found out as I grew up that I have this perverted lust for women at least twenty years older than me and it has led to dalliances with peoples wives and even some of my friends moms who came on to me. I have tried as much as I can to stop but it keeps getting worse. I'm about to attempt therapy for it to see if it helps.

My purpose of sharing this is to let people know that such things do happen and it is important to create awareness about it because it does irrepressible damage to the minds of young children. II don't know if maybe I had spoken up earlier my life would have been different and everytime I see that lady who repeatedly molested me I can't even be able to explain how I feel. My advice to parents out there is to be extremely vigilant over your kids male or female and don't just put trust in people you barely know. I will stop here but feel free to share your experiences below................

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by okenwa(m): 12:57am On Nov 01, 2020
This is deep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 01, 2020
OMOH

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ewaski(m): 1:08am On Nov 01, 2020
grin
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ewaski(m): 1:09am On Nov 01, 2020
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ModestGal(f): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmn, this is why I don't want a child
What's the essence of bringing children to this world to suffer? Look at the Op, the parents would have done him a favour by leaving him in Heaven, when they knew if they bring him to earth,they will leave him for abuse

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 01, 2020
This guy dey tell stories, fake stories

Don't waste your talent, start writing blue film scripts

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Freestainworld(m): 1:47am On Nov 01, 2020
ModestGal:
What's the essence of bringing children to this world to suffer? Look at the Op, the parents would have done him a favour by leaving him k. Heaven, when they knew if they bring him to earth,they will leave him for abuse
probably you can't have one

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by MrFlavvor(m): 1:49am On Nov 01, 2020
divinecode101:

I expected immature and senseless comments like yours

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ModestGal(f): 1:52am On Nov 01, 2020
MrFlavvor:
I expected immature and senseless comments like yours
I believe you
I feel sad for you, I wish you a good recovery. Always try to think positive as well, watch good movies, I pray you heal soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by MrFlavvor(m): 2:05am On Nov 01, 2020
ModestGal:

I believe you
I feel sad for you, I wish you a good recovery. Always try to think positive as well, watch good movies, I pray you heal soon
thanks a whole lot�

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ModestGal(f): 2:07am On Nov 01, 2020
MrFlavvor:
thanks a whole lot�
You are welcome
I can't understand why people will be that wicked to a child

6 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2020
I had similar experience when I was small with our house help. Tho it only occurred once and I can't forget that day as little as I was.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Omoolami100: 2:10am On Nov 01, 2020
What a cycle. Abuse a male child and leave him to grow to abuse your female children.

Most sexually perverted youths these days have at a time been abused or exposed to things beyond them.

cry

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ModestGal(f): 2:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Bb
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Kobicove(m): 2:20am On Nov 01, 2020
divinecode101:

What makes you think the story is not true? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Peterjnr123: 3:52am On Nov 01, 2020
MrFlavvor:

So yesterday I saw a thread where the OP asked if guys actually get raped in Nigeria and I saw a lot of foolish and ignorant comments about guys wanting to be raped. It made me realize that few people actually take such matters seriouslly in our society today. So I decided to share my story of how in my early years I was victimized by two different ladies older than me at the time.

It started when I was six years old and my parents had just gotten a new house help who came from the city of Calabar. At first when it started it was just a little too much attention paid to my private areas when she was giving me baths. At that age I didn't know what she was doing was wrong but it gradually progressed to her getting naked with me when it was time to have my bath and getting into the tub with me. My parents were both active in the civil service then and were always off to work sometimes as early as six leaving my welfare to her to take care of. One day when my parents were out of town on business and it was just me,my little sister and her she called me into her room, undressed me and asked me to lie down on her bed. She then proceeded to violate me in the vilest of manners in a way that left me feeling dirty even though I couldn't understand why. She then threatened me not to tell my parents and said that this was going to be our new "play" from then on. It continued for a month or so until one day my mom was weaving my kid sisters hair in the dining room and I was playing on the floor. My mom then called her to run an errand for her. While my mom was talking to her, I slipped under her skirt and started fiddling with her privates as she had taught me to do during our "plays". The funny thing was she just stood still allowing me do so in the presence of my horrified mum who threw a comb at my head and proceeded to call for my father. I don't know how the situation was exactly handled but I know that the next day she left our house and I never saw her again.

Fast forward to 5years later. This newly-wed couple moves into our area. The day they moved in I assisted them in helping unload their belongings and ever since that day they became family friends. Now the husband worked on an oil rig in Delta state while we live in Bayelsa so he was only ever home for two weeks out of four in a month. He was a very friendly guy and a kid at heart who loved cartoons and always invited me over to watch a few. One particular month he left and his wife was over at our house and I told my parents I wanted to watch cartoons at their place which mom allowed. I was there till evening but when it was time to go home I started crying about how I didn't want to go home and Aunty said that since it was the holiday period I could sleep over at their place and she'd send me back home in the morning so my mom agreed. I had a field day watching cartoons uninterrupted and eating and by nine I went into her bed room to sleep. I was woken up in the middle of the night by the feeling of something on my body which I discovered to be her hands. She told me I should be quiet and everything was alright but I noticed that she was naked save for a white underwear. She then took my hands and placed them on her breasts and somewhere further south. She used me through the night until she was sated and cuddled me to sleep. The next day she sent me home to my parents who till this day are ignorant of the whole affair. It happened more often through the next year until they moved out of our area. Till this day she and her husband still visit us from time to time with the set of twins they recently had.

These two incidences have shaped my life in ways you can't even begin to think. I became more sexually active over the years as I grew up and I got to enjoy sex but till this day those experiences haunt me. I also found out as I grew up that I have this perverted lust for women at least twenty years older than me and it has led to dalliances with peoples wives and even some of my friends moms who came on to me. I have tried as much as I can to stop but it keeps getting worse. I'm about to attempt therapy for it to see if it helps.

My purpose of sharing this is to let people know that such things do happen and it is important to create awareness about it because it does irrepressible damage to the minds of young children. II don't know if maybe I had spoken up earlier my life would have been different and everytime I see that lady who repeatedly molested me I can't even be able to explain how I feel. My advice to parents out there is to be extremely vigilant over your kids male or female and don't just put trust in people you barely know. I will stop here but feel free to share your experiences below................

This guy u just dey enjoy ooo....oh Lord visit me kwanu ��

6 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by FanOfMyself: 4:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:

This guy u just dey enjoy ooo....oh Lord visit me kwanu ��
Guy why are you like this grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Mrscarter(f): 4:10am On Nov 01, 2020
MrFlavvor:

I was around nine wen my dad's friends son was around 16/17 used to do things to me n make me touch him n told me it was a game n I knew it was wrong but couldn't tell my dad cos he was a drunk n used to beat us kids n mum and I was terrified cos the boy told me dad would go mad at me n I knew he was right. It went on around a year n one day he tried actually penetrating me n I was fighting him off and my little brother saw n ran got dad and my dad drag me by my hair n beat me real bad n blamed me. The boy only had to go to church n talk to the pastor bout it n after a few months he was allowed to babysit me again n still touched me n tried making me touch him. Eventually we moved away.
Over the years in my childhood a few of my dad's friends have put their hand dwn my pants or stuck their tounge in my ear n things like that n I was to afraid to tell dad.
My mum's brother was a drunk n tried putting his thing in my mouth wen I was around six n I was sleeping n woke up n lucky my dad got up to go to the toilet n scared him n he sneaked out. I only told my mum about this around four years ago. I've never told anyone else ever. N now that I grew up I can't stand the thought of dating anyone older than me at all it'd make me feel dirty n I just couldn't even think of it.

Ppl don't realise how it can affect you.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Comedian2019: 4:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Op @ Mrflavvor, forget the past if you want to enjoy the present and the future.
No driver succeeds by focusing on the rear view mirror. Everyone you see has his own challenges in life. Focus on your life and make the best out of it. Stop all these self pity. Don't allow the society to decide how you think. Use your head and take charge of your life.
Above all, forgive those in your past and forgive yourself. What is in your past is in your past. That's where it belongs. Now look at the future with hope.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by okoroemeka(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2020
divinecode101:

what's fake about the story or do you think such thing don't happen,the OP story is tame and domesticated compared to the hell I was with 3 of our maids while growing up,my older cousins and relatives also added to the misery,I started sucking mature pussy from primary 4, while I was growing up my sex life was a mess,at a time I had more than 10 girlfriends and the drama was unending, while I was growing up in the 80,s I saw women as perverted creatures because anytime I am alone with one she will always pounce on my dick,but I think such behavior will be far reduced now that any Hot woman has the internet to get an exotic man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 01, 2020
MrFlavvor:

I had similar experience it was a girl in our down flat that come to assist my mom sometimes. But in my moms absence she will prick out my tools and be playing with it.
That has really affected my too. I have a very high sex drive as from when I was around ten years up till now.

I was around 8 years and she around 20years then.
This things happen and it does affect a boy's sexual health.

13 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2020
divinecode101:

You are a goat.
People like you are the reason why boys don't report this wicked things done to them.

24 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Omoolami100:
What a cycle. Abuse a male child and leave him to grow to abuse your female children.

Most sexually perverted youths these days have at a time been abused or exposed to things beyond them.

cry
You are very correct. I am a living example it takes a great deal to control my perversion for me not to satisfy them illegally, and base on I am educated and know the legal implication if not I would have seen it as a normal and the circle continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmm,deep. I also have that strong fetish for much older women,but I just don't try to connect it to a similar experience I had while I was a toddler.
It only happened a few times, the memories of the stuff I was doing to her are all cloudy.
My older brother and I were both victims,he should remember it better but even he has never talked about it.
Men don't like to feel violated especially by a woman. The society has taught us that vulnerability isn't a good survival instinct.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2020
ModestGal:
How can I sleep now? I wanna sleep abeg,I'm having headache already
Hope you are not one of does female molesters because no sleep for the wicked
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by triplex419: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2020
I think I can relate to his story ...I wasn't there so can't verify how true this story is ...but I guess more than 80% of male kids left in the custody of older women or aunt had been abused ..but they didn't say it CU's they were not hurt in the process or didn't know what it means ..I was once a victims from different aunts ...till today its a secret that remains between I and them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sailorsoldier1: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2020
ModestGal:
What's the essence of bringing children to this world to suffer? Look at the Op, the parents would have done him a favour by leaving him in Heaven, when they knew if they bring him to earth,they will leave him for abuse
I can give u a child.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Cutehector(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria is already a perverse country.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Same here female househelp, young age too, but I do not think about it unless the topic is brought up. I don't think it affected me also.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Lordswazz(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2020
The modus operandi of rape aggressors is simple: prey on the weak. These females in your account (and that of lots of male rape personal stories) can only do it when you're still a child, since you're physically weaker and highly impressionable then.

They're no different from the guys that rape adult females, because if they had the physical strength to overpower any of their adult male love interests who either turned them down or refused to act on their "green lights," trust me, they would sexually molest them too.

We should pay more attention to sexual predators lurking around our neighborhoods and living spaces.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Doctorfitz: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2020
This is heartbreaking..

It's true men get violated and I wonder why society doesn't pay attention...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC Teacher Caught Sleeping With Three Male Students One By One / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.