Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) (21017 Views)

The Dangerous Trend Of Male Raping; Guys Please Be Careful / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by 444crop: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2020
One of the ills of having someone else play d role of parents....its a trend to those who kept house helps .take heart and move on, look on d bright side

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sawzer(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

I was around nine wen my dad's friends son was around 16/17 used to do things to me n make me touch him n told me it was a game n I knew it was wrong but couldn't tell my dad cos he was a drunk n used to beat us kids n mum and I was terrified cos the boy told me dad would go mad at me n I knew he was right. It went on around a year n one day he tried actually penetrating me n I was fighting him off and my little brother saw n ran got dad and my dad drag me by my hair n beat me real bad n blamed me. The boy only had to go to church n talk to the pastor bout it n after a few months he was allowed to babysit me again n still touched me n tried making me touch him. Eventually we moved away.
Over the years in my childhood a few of my dad's friends have put their hand dwn my pants or stuck their tounge in my ear n things like that n I was to afraid to tell dad.
My mum's brother was a drunk n tried putting his thing in my mouth wen I was around six n I was sleeping n woke up n lucky my dad got up to go to the toilet n scared him n he sneaked out. I only told my mum about this around four years ago. I've never told anyone else ever. N now that I grew up I can't stand the thought of dating anyone older than me at all it'd make me feel dirty n I just couldn't even think of it.

Ppl don't realise how it can affect you.

I'm sorry about your experience, I don't even know what to say.
I hope you heal soon and easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sawzer(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Comedian2019:
Op @ Mrflavvor, forget the past if you want to enjoy the present and the future.
No driver succeeds by focusing on the rear view mirror. Everyone you see has his own challenges in life. Focus on your life and make the best out of it. Stop all these self pity. Don't allow the society to decide how you think. Use your head and take charge of your life.
Above all, forgive those in your past and forgive yourself. What is in your past is in your past. That's where it belongs. Now look at the future with hope.

Pray you never get traumatized. You think it's that easy?

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Skyfornia(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Almost every male child whose family had a mature female house help experienced molestation...I was molested too at the age of 6, by our calabar house maid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by fati2001(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2020
cry
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Lordswazz(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Sorry for your predicament
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2020
divinecode101:
This guy dey tell stories, fake stories

Don't waste your talent, start writing blue film scripts
You are clearly a perv.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Mine was a cousin no one knows about it till today when she sees me now she just acts like i dont exist she cant even properly respond to my greetings...

5 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Op you for add some pics make this thread get Vaseline value
But I wan ask you something, you enjoy am

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Inodeyfearface9: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2020
So you wan tell us say at 11 years old, you never get sense??
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by muller101(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Glory and peace My God has already punished them. One is divorced the other a substandard harlot.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by santos123(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2020
MrFlavvor:
I expected immature and senseless comments like yours
they comment that kind of rubbish to attract likes.

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Mrscarter(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Sawzer:

I'm sorry about your experience, I don't even know what to say.
I hope you heal soon and easily.

I'm ok. Is just the reason I'd never date older men than me.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by grim33(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
You talk like an antinatalist let’s connect..
ModestGal:
Hmmn, this is why I don't want a child
What's the essence of bringing children to this world to suffer? Look at the Op, the parents would have done him a favour by leaving him in Heaven, when they knew if they bring him to earth,they will leave him for abuse

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ModestGal(f): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
grim33:
You talk like an antinatalist let’s connect..
Alright, chat me on WhatsApp 0701.784.85 & 34

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by grim33(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Chatting you up right now.
ModestGal:

Alright, chat me on WhatsApp 0701.784.85 & 34

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Zither(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmmn, this is why I don't want a child
What's the essence of bringing children to this world to suffer? Look at the Op, the parents would have done him a favour by leaving him in Heaven, when they knew if they bring him to earth,they will leave him for abuse

The solution to the problem of fire incidents in buildings is not living in a truck. There is an extensive range of variables that can shape a child's existence either positively or negatively. Learn from others and use that knowledge to raise your children.

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Olas8: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2020
I pray we all heal from our past ...

Make i no talk my own cos many ll not belive and it hurt more when you try to communicate what is eating u up and a(some) people(fool) thinks its a tale

5 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sawzer(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

What about age mate?
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2020
From what i experienced, guys are not used to sexual molestation and rape so when such things happen to them. Doesn't affect them that much as it does to women
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sawzer(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
From what i experienced, guys are not used to sexual molestation and rape so when such things happen to them. Doesn't affect them that much as it does to women

I'm confused!

7 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by WoeBetide666: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2020
Women rape but it's mostly small children, five year olds, six year olds.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ifejobi55793: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2020
One of the ills of having someone else play d role of parents....its a trend to those who kept house helps .take heart and move on, look on d bright side
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by WoeBetide666: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I had similar experience when I was small with our house help. Tho it only occurred once and I can't forget that day as little as I was.

It's more common than most people think. It's arguably an epidemic in Nigeria. House helps and older women taking advantage of small boys
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ebuka10box(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

I was around nine wen my dad's friends son was around 16/17 used to do things to me n make me touch him n told me it was a game n I knew it was wrong but couldn't tell my dad cos he was a drunk n used to beat us kids n mum and I was terrified cos the boy told me dad would go mad at me n I knew he was right. It went on around a year n one day he tried actually penetrating me n I was fighting him off and my little brother saw n ran got dad and my dad drag me by my hair n beat me real bad n blamed me. The boy only had to go to church n talk to the pastor bout it n after a few months he was allowed to babysit me again n still touched me n tried making me touch him. Eventually we moved away.
Over the years in my childhood a few of my dad's friends have put their hand dwn my pants or stuck their tounge in my ear n things like that n I was to afraid to tell dad.
My mum's brother was a drunk n tried putting his thing in my mouth wen I was around six n I was sleeping n woke up n lucky my dad got up to go to the toilet n scared him n he sneaked out. I only told my mum about this around four years ago. I've never told anyone else ever. N now that I grew up I can't stand the thought of dating anyone older than me at all it'd make me feel dirty n I just couldn't even think of it.

Ppl don't realise how it can affect you.
u been through a lot dear, it is well

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ebuka10box(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2020
well i was abused at a young age and I won't advice families buying the idea of househelps. had this house girl that would Bleep me 22 years ago, I started running from her cause I felt guilty inside and felt bad but I was a minor so she had her way. also had some experience with my neighbor at rumuokwuta, the girl was bad. I really felt bad those years. fell sick, couldn't focus in class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Please explain
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Mrscarter(f): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Sawzer:

What about age mate?

Yeah same age or a little younger
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Kobicove(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

I thought you're already married?
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Mrscarter(f): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Kobicove:

I thought you're already married?

I am recently but am talking about before
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by FanOfMyself: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Sawzer:

I'm confused!
She's both male and female grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC Teacher Caught Sleeping With Three Male Students One By One / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.