Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today (38175 Views)

FG’s 774,000 Jobs For LGAs Is A Scam – TUC / FG’s 774,000 Jobs: Ministry Raises Lawmakers’ Slots / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Benblaq(m): 4:51am On Nov 01, 2020
These guys won't do a job of N1m. See how they comfortably arranged jobs of 20k salary in this Nigeria where things are so expensive.
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by nengibo: 5:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:
For only 20K a month, for only a 90 day duration...... Jokers......
Below the tinkili minimum wage sef
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by FakeNewss: 5:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Now I know Nigeria's stupidity is complete. In Lybia or one of these african countries, government empowers youths free as mechanics, carpenters, welders and the likes. In Nigeria you are on your own. It is in Nigeria that your teacher will turn you into househelp just because you want to learn work. That stupid politician that was saying we should look inwards and go into self employment, got blasted her on social media - she was asked if her children are carpenters or welders?

OK lets say you want to do the supposed self employment, do you have the means? If you want to go into keke napep business, are there any micro finance banks that grant loans to Nigerians that want to go into self employment? All you have is L.A.P.O. I searched for balance and carry for 2 years before my family bought keke napep for me - if I was from a poor family, won't I start thinking of internet scam? During this period I went to LAPO for a loan but I was rejected

It must be noted that I tried to learn barbing but my teacher turned me into an errand boy and was also unable to impart the knowledge. It must be noted that I had a camera phone, 60 leaves exercise book and was eager to learn. My teacher never ever explained stuff to me and always sent me to buy petrol while he was barbing his customers. How will I learn? Even after buying the supposed keke napep, I went to numerous keke parks before they allowed me to work - they were doing tribalism and godfatherism. It was after I went to a radio station to report that they allowed me to work in one of the parks

1. Isn't there supposed to be a school that teaches people how to drive keke napep?
2. Isn't there supposed to be a government insitution that gives out keke napeps to the youths as a form of scholarship?
3. Shouldn't you have the right to join any keke napep park of your choice?
4.Shouldn't registration be free and fare?
5. These stupid keke napep parks collect N80,000, plus one crate if malt and kolanut and many other things. Tell me, am I going for traditional marriage?

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THE YOUTH, THEY ONLY PRETEND TO. THERE IS NO REAL EMPOWERMENT ANYWHERE, IT IS A SCAM. ALL THOSE THINGS - TRADER MONIE, EMPOWA... ARE ALL SCAM. Desmond Elliot sir, please come and arrest me - you called us children in House Of Asssembly? That we are cursing... grown men of 25 and 30 years

UPDATED: They are providing 774,000 jobs for 200 million Nigerians... what a deception

4 Likes

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Lexusgs430: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2020
nengibo:

Below the tinkili minimum wage sef

You no tire so....... What a failure of governance, from the top..........
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by nengibo: 5:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You no tire so....... What a failure of governance, from the top..........
I never voted Buhari when when offered 5k
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Happyguy201: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2020
20k per month thunder fire una . stupid government
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Happyguy201: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2020
Richardlove:
Just for once, Nigerian youths should be grateful. If actually it's real. #20000 is cool money. It may not be much but it's something than nothing. The grateful will always receive more. I wish I'm among the lucky ones that got those text messages. Who can gift me #20000 to complete my rent? Give it shall be given unto you...

you a fool . hungry bastard

5 Likes

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Lexusgs430: 5:32am On Nov 01, 2020
nengibo:

I never voted Buhari when when offered 5k

They seem not to fully understand, what's happening in this country.....

They see their payslips and are oblivious to the fact that others are suffering............ They just cannot grasp it......
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Abudu2000(m): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2020
These guys are halloween clowns in a their curcus
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Darkharvest: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija Youths, go and register .....NOW!
[/s]
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Darkharvest: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

Something as glaring and publicized like this is still lying to you and your likes?
I give up on wailers!!
[/s]
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2020
wemmy01:
20k per month, for this Buhari regime naira. Na achievement be this one too?
minimum wage that is supposed to be 30k
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by renheart(m): 5:54am On Nov 01, 2020
This is not true. When did they do the selection. Who and who have any body confirmed that was recruited. This is another lies. There's ntg like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by ndukwechinasa: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by JoeEeL(m): 6:02am On Nov 01, 2020
Let the government stop deceiving you guys with phantom jobs... Wake up and smell the coffee. Brace for war.

The fulanis are already in the bushes of the South. Forget all your governors, SE, SS and SW. They are all sellouts to the Fulanis.

Get ready to protect your lands. The masquerading Jihadists in the guise of Fulani herdsmen have begun to invade. The military is in support of the Islamisation of Nigeria. Get ready South Westerners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TuzVGc1AI

Let people know quickly.
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by KhingPaul(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2020
Biko, when is N-Power Batch C kicking off? Meanwhile, I don't trust all these polithiefcians and their lamba. Imagine ooh, 60kpali for 3months? 9jeriya! Where are we headed? *sips monkey tail*
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by themes009(m): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Issorite. Atall atall nahin bad... But how do we apply please
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by samx4real(m): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Richardlove:
Just for once, Nigerian youths should be grateful. If actually it's real. #20000 is cool money. It may not be much but it's something than nothing. The grateful will always receive more. I wish I'm among the lucky ones that got those text messages. Who can gift me #20000 to complete my rent? Give it shall be given unto you...

You are an Idiot and a Fool for pouring this gibberish out of your life.

Stupid fool.

4 Likes

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by SfJoachim1: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2020
now they are waking up, thank God for the youth whom in our slumber have realize the future this good for nothing politicians are doing.
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by AerialMapper: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Hope Yusuf was given a slot
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by samx4real(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2020
FakeNewss:
Now I know Nigeria's stupidity is complete. In Lybia or one of these african countries, government empowers youths free as mechanics, carpenters, welders and the likes. In Nigeria you are on your own. It is in Nigeria that your teacher will turn you into househelp just because you want to learn work. That stupid politician that was saying we should look inwards and go into self employment, got blasted her on social media - she was asked if her children are carpenters or welders?

OK lets say you want to do the supposed self employment, do you have the means? If you want to go into keke napep business, are there any micro finance banks that grant loans to Nigerians that want to go into self employment? All you have is L.A.P.O. I searched for balance and carry for 2 years before my family bought keke napep for me - if I was from a poor family, won't I start thinking of internet scam? During this period I went to LAPO for a loan but I was rejected

It must be noted that I tried to learn barbing but my teacher turned me into an errand boy and was also unable to impart the knowledge. It must be noted that I had a camera phone, 60 leaves exercise book and was eager to learn. My teacher never ever explained stuff to me and always sent me to buy petrol while he was barbing his customers. How will I learn? Even after buying the supposed keke napep, I went to numerous keke parks before they allowed me to work - they were doing tribalism and godfatherism. It was after I went to a radio station to report that they allowed me to work in one of the parks

1. Isn't there supposed to be a school that teaches people how to drive keke napep?
2. Isn't there supposed to be a government insitution that gives out keke napeps to the youths as a form of scholarship?
3. Shouldn't you have the right to join any keke napep park of your choice?
4.Shouldn't registration be free and fare?
5. These stupid keke napep parks collect N80,000, plus one crate if malt and kolanut and many other things. Tell me, am I going for traditional marriage?

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THE YOUTH, THEY ONLY PRETEND TO. THERE IS NO REAL EMPOWERMENT ANYWHERE, IT IS A SCAM. ALL THOSE THINGS - TRADER MONIE, EMPOWA... ARE ALL SCAM. Desmond Elliot sir, please come and arrest me - you called us children in House Of Asssembly? That we are cursing... grown men of 25 and 30 years

UPDATED: They are providing 774,000 jobs for 200 million Nigerians... what a deception

Good bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by engrelvis(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2020
This govtment dnt really get it.Is nt about providing jobs ( tough is nt a bad tin).provide good roads ,constant light n security.Things will just fall into place.private companies r those dat really provide jobs for majority of d populace n nt govtment .Reduce taxes for those companies dat helps in community development. Do all these things n Unemployment will reduce dreastically.This is how is done in developed countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Abbanazeeza(m): 6:15am On Nov 01, 2020
So is this a job from the so called FG itself? We are (each Nigerian) supposed to be given #20k monthly without even working, but for our poor governance.

1 Like

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Jobs mainly for Northern youths. That's if most won't be audio jobs.
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by History555: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija Youths, go and register .....NOW!

Why have you not registered

1 Like

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2020
The question here is. Who actually got a text, or how were this 774,000 chosen??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Maj196(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2020
Richardlove:
Suffering and smiling, keep on celebrating failure. I rather be jobless than be a slave undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Harryveli: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2020
The question here is how do one apply for the job and when was it selected
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Oweku: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2020
They give it to those they arrested for looting covid19 warehouses, those that burnt down police station n government properties... Block head government..
Re: FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today by Aflix(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Something as glaring and publicized like this is still lying to you and your likes?
I give up on wailers!!
Shut your mouth up.
Supporter of Evil!
Hope you saw how Donald trump's army disgraced Nigeria Army on home soil
Your darling daddy has budgeted billions to fight terrorism, yet we haven't seen any tangible results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.