Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (71065 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Biodun556(m): 4:48am On Nov 01, 2020
From this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son

In a video, Tony's brother said He died in a motorcycle accident on his way home from an accident and was not a victim of the Lekki shooting.
They said Tony died by bullet at the Lekki Tollgate Shooting. But here in this video his brother debunked the fake news. He said his brother died in a motorcycle accident on 20th October on his way home.

He also said the woman who claimed to be Tony's mother is not their mother but rather their mother's sister.

The truth is nobody was shot dead. No matter what they throw out to the public the truth will surely prevail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyXhK1FmlLQ
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217415171039014&id=1466898029

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Biodun556(m): 4:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by FisifunKododada: 5:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Another LekkiMassacre lie EXPOSED!

243 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by vanbonattel: 5:18am On Nov 01, 2020
You might be right, an army driven motorcycle could have killed him right on the protest grounds.

Where is S.O Bello, the commandant of Bonny camp battalion. He may have a motorcycle grin

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Lol...a lot of people will be disappointed. They prefer that a massacre had happened.

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by tartar9(m): 5:26am On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin
I'm beginning to doubt Sanwo-olu's two death figures....did any death even happen at all

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Rugaria: 5:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Biodun556:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217415171039014&id=1466898029

They said Tony died by bullet at the Lekki Tollgate Shooting. But here in this video his brother debunked the fake news. He said his brother died in a motorcycle accident on 20th October on his way home.

He also said the woman who claimed to be Tony's mother is not their mother but rather their mother's sister.

The truth is nobody was shot dead. No matter what they throw out to the public the truth will surely prevail.

What you are actually trying to prove is that nobody died at the toll gate, even after the governor came out openly to accept that the army shot life bullets at armless civilians? So the method now is to send soldiers to attack and murder the people, then carry their dead bodies to be buried in some unmarked graves and thereafter send hired goons like you to vociferously argeu against the dead??

362 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin

Biodun556, 17 mad cows for your eating pleasure. Don't mind the fools shouting massacre'

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2020
He died of motorcycle accident on 20/10/20 bah... Don't worry we know how it happen brother.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by helinues: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2020
Big shame on those who are hell bent in causing chaos and confusion in the country.

Who else noticed that majority of those who cursed and abused us for standing our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS have not been active online again.

It is not that they are ashame to swallow their words but the curse is already working on them

158 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Stalwert: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2020
They planned to finish off Lagos, they had pre arranged pictures to be retweeted aggressively and actors to lie.... God shall put them and shameless plots to dust.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Stalwert: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
Big shame on those who are hell bent in causing chaos and confusion in the country.

Who notice that majority of those who cursed and abused us for standing our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS have not been active online again.

It is not that they are ashame to swallow their words but the curse is already working on them

They are internet sars, they have no respect for the rights of others only seeking violence and destruction.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by saintokwuluora(m): 6:20am On Nov 01, 2020
So if Tony did not die at the Lekki Toll gate shooting, nobody died? Thanks to Premium Times, the truth is floating for all to see, except for those blinded by wicked partisan politics.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by sylve11: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2020
From what i have seen in this part of the world; there is nothing money can not do, but let me assume he is telling the truth. cool

314 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by lindareep: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Really? Abi dey don go carry money give this one ni... shocked shocked shocked

Biko, I will deliver men enlargement gel to your preferred location within Lagos.

Interested clients should chat up kiss

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by gambia(m): 6:23am On Nov 01, 2020
They must have threatened the family.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Who is threatening these people,.. the are talking under duress!!!
My mind tells me the army and Lagos government is the on making them speak under duress

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by gambia(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
tartar9:
grin grin
I'm beginning to doubt Sanwo-olu's two death figures....did any death even happen at all
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by MJluv(f): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
How much did they pay you to sell your soul?

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by motionarena: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Meh I don tire, I don't know what to believe again.

#EndSars #LekkiShooting
Abeg I no do again
Carry your wahala go

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
This guy is not sounding normal... something is wrong

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by gambia(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Who else noticed that majority of those who cursed and abused us for standing our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS have not been active online again.

[/s]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Confusing news here and there. Happy new month to everyone! May it be a great month for everyone!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by NOC1(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2020
The army made a mistake by denying the presence in that arena, but you see as of massacre it never happened. Even from Dj switch life stream you can’t picture a dead person.

Those that say they saw a video of dead people I want you people to upload it.

Truth will always stand out.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Xisnin(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2020
The people lying about the events will just make the investigation more difficult. They think they are helping victims but they are actually harming the real ones that could be found later. Those that are not victims or have no idea what happened should stay away from the investigation.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by OfficialAwol(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2020
awhybliss:
Who is threatening these people,.. the are talking under duress!!!
My mind tells me the army and Lagos government is the on making them speak under duress

Do you now understand why they have been asking for the family members of the dead to come forward?

It is so they can buy them with money and make them sing another tune.

The idiot in the video claimed the woman who spoke is their mother's sister, so their mother's sister has no right to speak on the death of her nephew?

From his face you can tell he's hungry and can do anything for money.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by helinues: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2020
gambia:
[s][/s]

That reminds me, what's the meaning of Ewu Gambia? I would like to know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Jostoman: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2020
This is the reason why they were asking you people to post the picture of anybody that you know who die during the lekki tollgate shooting by soldiers, so that they can go from the back to go and compensate their family with big money then the family will now come out to deny it or what do you people expect from government that deny the killing of Tope arotile.

57 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.