Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences (58147 Views)

MBA,BARA Must Publish Income Statememt / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
tplayer:

U angry, bro?

Not at all
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by legacystore: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Gboooosaaa grin grin grin the eagle has landed

No alert but sitting gidigban in my account

Chai u need to see the big smile on my face

Due date 28th

6 days behind schedule

No need for panic everyone will receive just check ur balance daily via bank app n give it at most 7 extra days n most importantly disturb ur account officer while waiting. Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vexing(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
I was due on 29th of January and I have just been paid this afternoon, after 5 days.

6 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ComfortAwele: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2021
They paid 28th 29th and 30th yesterday
Pls if you receive your rio today let us know your due date.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ComfortAwele: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Did they pay at all today
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Lastborny: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Did anyone got paid today
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ComfortAwele: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Where is everyone ooo
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Ogbu411: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Mine is 30th but still haven't received. They told me that they're aware of the failure concerning the payment initiated on 28, 29 and 30th and that, they're revisiting them. That was Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Mawet5: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
It seems bara finance don crash OOo, I and my husband invested hut are yet to receive our monthly ROI. The most annoying is we did not receive any call, message or email messages to notify us about what the issue is. I have been calling there customer line no one to pick it (at least someone charge the phone) likewise I have sent several mail messages no reply.

If you are yet to invest please stay far away.

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vexing(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
ComfortAwele:
Where is everyone ooo
Everybody has move to telegram group chat that was created for Bara.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Efeturi82: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
I talk ham
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by rekeson: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
vexing:
Everybody has move to telegram group chat that was created for Bara.
Wetin be d telegram group name !
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by sainaF: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
the name of the group on telegram is barafinaceinvestors

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
sainaF:
the name of the group on telegram is barafinaceinvestors
please drop the link
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by sainaF: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
@barainvestorsforum thats the link. for the telegram group
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Amex2018: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
BARAFINANCE INVESTORS FORUM.

https:///barainvestorsforum
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by lovylovy: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2021
Please can someone share the telegram link, I need to join.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Bara too?
Shun Ponzi schemes!

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by bobbyspeed(m): 6:09am On Feb 15, 2021
Mawet5:
It seems bara finance don crash OOo, I and my husband invested hut are yet to receive our monthly ROI. The most annoying is we did not receive any call, message or email messages to notify us about what the issue is. I have been calling there customer line no one to pick it (at least someone charge the phone) likewise I have sent several mail messages no reply.

If you are yet to invest please stay far away.

Contact me for this tested investment addy-fx, 10% to 20% and firstprofit trading18% monthly and invest with rest of mind with efficient technology delivery services . I have separate whatsapp group for each of the investment . DM 080-2686-1529-
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ForexMaster123(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
It is real. I'm in my 8th month.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Krystalbel: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
ForexMaster123:
It is real. I'm in my 8th month.

what is real?

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by spicychi18k: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Has anyone received ROI for February?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by legacystore: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2021
spicychi18k:
Has anyone received ROI for February?

Not sure

They are still owing some 30th n 31st

If Bara doesn't resume payment till 8th March then they are going the way of MBA.

Ppl should start preparing to move on n swallow the bitter pill

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
legacystore:

Not sure

They are still owing some 30th n 31st

If Bara doesn't resume payment till 8th March then they are going the way of MBA.

Ppl should start preparing to move on n swallow the bitter pill

Baba, the game is over, if they are still struggling to pay January ROI.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Adahi(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2021
tplayer:

Baba, the game is over, if they are still struggling to pay January ROI.
Bara is still paying, was due yesterday and I got my early morning alert as always. Though there is a change in percentage but I'm still very cool with it. Bara is paying and the new changes in percentage is just obvious that they can't promise what they can't pay. Meaning they are proving one fact which is "Not a Ponzi Scheme "

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Adahi:
Bara is still paying, was due yesterday and I got my early morning alert as always. Though there is a change in percentage but I'm still very cool with it. Bara is paying and the new changes in percentage is just obvious that they can't promise what they can't pay. Meaning they are proving one fact which is "Not a Ponzi Scheme "

Okay, we shall see how long it lasts.

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Adahi(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2021
tplayer:

Okay, we shall see how long it lasts.

Okay, lets watch and see..

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Petyprince: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
DrAkpa:

Can u shut d furck up? U sound like an illiterate, if u went to school u should be smart enough to know that no business lasts forever.
Smart people see opportunities and key in before it closes, but dumb and slow people like you sit by the sidelines and keep wailing, while your mates would have grown richer b4 the opportunity ends. Gtfoh
[/s]
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Cecegracen: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
I got paid yesterday which is usually my due date though there is a slash in percentage now but it is fine. As for February that they didn't pay for, they will add extra month on individuals' investment plan. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Flash83: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
I just got paid. Due date 14th
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by gamaliel9: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bara paid at reduced percentage. Due date today 14th...10% things no wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.