Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences (58148 Views)

MBA,BARA Must Publish Income Statememt / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by jabolo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
AlmondRPG47:
OK, I have visited the website...I like the business diversification!

I would love to visit the factories, farms etc. I'll even want to be a distributor of son of their products...if all checks out right, then it's a green for the cooperative investment!

Calculated risks! Hehe

You can put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

If it's still promising higher than usual guaranteed monthly ROI, it's a ponzi.

If it does not register with the SEC as a collective investment scheme, it's a ponzi.

Will crash.

6 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vanvickie(m): 4:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Princessfortune:
barafinance is changing lives in Nigeria even beyond. I am a living testimony and my family members are testifying every month BARA ALERT wakes Investors early morning. Thank God we have a contact that works with this Legitimate and prestigious organization. Contact him for more information and enquiry on 09040750017.Remain bless as you join the Barafamily��Barafinance house group Ltd the best place to be at this time.

Please can you put me through on all I need to know about this investment and how it works?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Atk1nson(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
meshzhi:

Carrying out upgrades..

Migrating all investors online.

When an account is being upgraded, the web admin who still has access to the backend will logically state it as such.

This one is "suspended" by the webhost.

Anyway, that's for the bara investors to decide what it means

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Singlefile(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Boss that was their initial website when it was only on forest trading. Now that they have added other services like table water, bread, logistics and rice. They have migrated to bara finance house group limited.confirm their current website barafinancegroup.com. more over, bara don't deal with investors mostly on there site but only showcase their operations only.almost all their dealings with investors are in there offices across the nation.
I'm not saying they are the best and I'm not saying they may not crash but looking at their diversification of services. They may live longer then we expect and the investors may make use of the time frame and make their profits .
I have been with them for 3months plus now,
I come with peace. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by LudaChriz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
For your information, Bara don't run any investment online. Visit any of their office for your investment
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2021
jabolo:
This Bara will even crash quicker than MBA. Gathering more information ...

When you see the abusers and cursers defending it like their lives depended on it, FLEE

Hahaaagringringrin
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Macelliot(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Atk1nson:

When an account is being upgraded, the web admin who still has access to the backend will logically state it as such.

This one is "suspended" by the webhost.

Anyway, that's for the bara investors to decide what it means
https://barafinancegroup.com/

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Macelliot(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Who is due in this first week of January?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by kcmichael: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Pls delete this thread
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Macelliot:

Don't worry, Bara is paying

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by UrFears: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ZEAK: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Macelliot:
Check the previous pages...... someone got his ROI either on 2nd or 3rd there about (can't really remember the actual date).

Consequently, 3/24 is loading from this end o, as usual shall keep the house updated.
#BaraCares

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Got paid, 1st and 3rd, people I know were paid yesterday

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vexing(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
I got paid by Bara for my second account today. Due date is today and I got paid today.

7 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by jennann(f): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Due date today, got paid this morning

4 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by soccerpipe(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
jennann:
Due date today, got paid this morning

Same here...na the alert wake me sef.

Bara sweet die...if u have not joined u are on a longtin.

4 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by LudaChriz(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Alert well received this morning! Due date today 11th

5 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by AlmondRPG47(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
I know....

Question is; what's the expected timeline to crash?

jabolo:

You can put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

If it's still promising higher than usual guaranteed monthly ROI, it's a ponzi.

If it does not register with the SEC as a collective investment scheme, it's a ponzi.

Will crash.

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by AlmondRPG47(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Congratulations!!!

If an investor wants to terminate contract with Bara prematurely, is there a fee?

LudaChriz:
Alert well received this morning! Due date today 11th
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ControG(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
3 of 24 received today..due date today
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Ogbu411: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
ControG

How do you mean?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ZEAK: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ogbu411:
ControG

How do you mean?
That shows he had received his ROI 3 times out of 24.

Or better still he had received 3months of ROI out of 24months of his Investment contract. Consequently, he is still going to be receiving 21 ROIs more before his contract would be done and dusted.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ControG(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2021
AlmondRPG47:
Congratulations!!!

If an investor wants to terminate contract with Bara prematurely, is there a fee?

You can inquire at the office. I guess you are asking for a friend..because as at January 5th you had not made up your mind to invest or not
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Ogbu411: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
ZEAK
That shows he had received his ROI 3 times out of 24.

Or better still he had received 3months of ROI out of 24months of his Investment contract. Consequently, he is still going to be receiving 21 ROIs more before his contract would be done and dusted.

OK, bro. Thanks
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by AlmondRPG47(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Damn right!!!

Asking for a friend who's just 4 months in, but has entered panick mode due to the happening with MBA! He don't want to do again...and was told he can't end the contract now till 18th month!

ControG:

You can inquire at the office. I guess you are asking for a friend..because as at January 5th you had not made up your mind to invest or not
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ControG(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
AlmondRPG47:
Damn right!!!

Asking for a friend who's just 4 months in, but has entered panick mode due to the happening with MBA! He don't want to do again...and was told he can't end the contract now till 18th month!

Honestly , I never expected it MBA..chai.. Most of us are caught up in the MBA crisis; but it is well,. For Bara , before I invested, I was fully aware that pre-termination before the 18th. Month on the 2 yeas plan wasn't possible. He should relax..he is almost in profit.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Singlefile(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2021
If he has reached 4months, why worries to taminate contract when he can receive his initial capital on the 5th month. After his initial capital,he has nothing to worry about again. That money that is with Bara belong to them until the 2yrs complete God willing but what it will bring to him should be his focus. Me still have more 3months to get out my initial capital because for the passed 3months, I was doing top up with my roi payment.This January will be my 4th month and want to start my receiving. Hopefully January to March ,my initial capital will be given, so the rest will be history. I just hope it work for me too but I still believed, with all their structures putting in place. It may exceed June

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Richardonald(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why did bara reduced their ROI from 20% to 15% for 2 years investment
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Richardonald:
Why did bara reduced their ROI from 20% to 15% for 2 years investment

Well, there is no competition(MBA) again.

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Evagreenfields: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
ROI 4/24 received

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.