Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do (7287 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2020
My 4 month gf asked me for 2k to buy herself a palazzo
She profess to love me and I love her too sha
Due to my current situation, I can't afford to give her the money at that time she need it. Have been trying my best possible to raise it for her, even if its borrowing..
She asked for the money on Wednesday,which I promised am gonna give it to her on Friday due to my money expectations from someone, unfortunately I couldn't raise the money I called her I couldn't raise it,
I said am sorry, I begged her for not been able to raise it and promise to give her the money on Monday
To cut short, she stated acting strange that Saturday
This is how she chatted me below ..when I asked why is she acting strange...

Me: I don't understand, why you are giving me attitude since Friday night

Her: Nothing

Me: okay ooo

Her: ��

Her: I wanna say something

Me: all ears

Her: Bby u know that I love u right

Me: I know

Her: BBY I don't know what's happening to me nowadays
I wanna be alone
I'm not happy
Just give me a break ����

Me: I knew you are not happy
M concern about your happiness

What break is that

Her: BBY the way m seeing things I may make some bad decision
Trust me I love u
Yes I do
I just need a space for a little time
Wanna be alone
Wanna think
Wanna sort myself out
���

Her: I don't know what to do ����

Me: A break ���

Me: Wanna be alone
Think
Sort out
I don't really get it
But I understand

Her: Yes dear �

Her: I don't wanna put this relationship at stalk because of me
I'm not asking for break up
I just want little space that's all

Her:Would u wait for me ��

I really think she want a breakup
Or want to taste another guy
Or why did you think... Please advice
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by fayded(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2020
She's about to cheat...simple

What kind of gf doesn't have 2k..and what kind of pallazzo costs 2k bikonu.
She's cheap, bro. Just let her go. U deserve better, even though u no get 2k sha. Buh u deserve better.
Oh and don't be a simp.if u no get 2k,u no get 2k..simple

56 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Obajemu(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2020
I swear she no get anything call love for you, you better Japa

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Uncle93(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Buttom line is that, its hard for two broke people to be in a relationship.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2020
fayded:
She's about to cheat...simple

How sure are you bro??

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Uncle93:
Buttom line is that, its hard for two broke people to be in a relationship.

This is getting interesting

Two broke person

Proceed boss
Explain more please

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Uncle93(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Begging of this year I was so broke that the girl I was dating was starting to disrespect me , sometimes I cant even afford breakfast. Now I have one a million available balance and she's trying to get back .. I'm not saying a million is that much but way betting then having less than 1k in my account 7 months ago

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Uncle93:
Begging of this year I was so broke that the girl I was dating was starting to disrespect me , sometimes I cant even afford breakfast. Now I have one a million available balance and she's trying to get back .. I'm not saying a million is that much but way betting then having less than 1k in my account 7 months ago

Trying to come back
Will you now accept her back

Incase she also come back
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2020
Lmao... Emotional beggars.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by fayded(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:

How sure are you bro??

100%...I've been there. She wants a break, so she can be with another guy.. Who has been on her case for some time now, and is probably rich

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Uncle93(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:

This is getting interesting

Two broke person

Proceed boss
Explain more please

Girls fantasies about men in a way, they feel more protected dating a guy with money, they feel more confident and they love and respect him more, they will be the one disturbing your life to make sure you stay loyal , they value you 100% and get scared that you will cheat .

Girls are naturally expensive creature, and let's be honest theres a certain amount of money you should have to take care of a girl even if shes a pepper seller, even pepper seller wont respect you or date you if you're broke to an extent .

Men are mostly see as heads, so most girls expect their men to be decision makers, and taking care of situations especially financial.

For the fact that shes also broke too made matters worse .. if she was rich buoyant enough financially, all she will need is love . But shes not , so shes seeing you and herself drowning when another guy with money could easily safe her.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2020
This life sef...how pesin go know girl wey love pesin truly

Say nah when you get money
Or when you no get

Help
Experienced fellow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Uncle93(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:

Trying to come back

No I told her we could only be having sex , she said it's fine, that shes ready to be my slave and satisfy all my desires even though I get married this year, she will still be my LovePeddler. It's been 4 months since the break up and shes still disturbing .

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Uncle93(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:

Trying to come back

are you chasing clouts this morning? Nooooo
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Uncle93:

No I told her we could only be having sex , she said it's fine, that shes ready to be my slave and satisfy all my desires even though I get married this year, she will still be my LovePeddler. It's been 4 months since the break up and shes still disturbing .

Girls are desperate
What If she try destroying your marriage

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by joegigs(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2020
My dear,what she is doing now is moving on.if her plans work out,don't be surprise if you call her she won't pick up.
Just have in mind she is testing waters with another guy with help and pressure from here friends.
My advice to you is,try shifting your focus from her and engage more on fruitful jobs,that's the only way its all gonna be worth it.And for that girl she don jeppa,move on.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Seandisputed(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2020
You're stupid.
No cap

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by joegigs(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Easy na!! grin grin
Seandisputed:
You're stupid.

No cap

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Seandisputed:
You're stupid.

No cap

As you wake up this morning
Your sense never wake up

Pass away bro
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Jessepaid(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:
Due to my current situation, I can't afford to give her the money at that time she need it. Have been trying my best possible to raise it for her, even if its borrowing..
She asked for the money on Wednesday,which I promised am gonna give it to her on Friday due to my money expectations from someone, unfortunately I couldn't raise the money I called her I couldn't raise it,
I said am sorry, I begged her for not been able to raise it and promise to give her the money on Monday

I won't call you broke...you are just temporarily unable to dispense cash.. it happens to everyone..
Carry that 2k ehn... Go buy sharwarma and chicken chop Belle full
I know you like the girl but trust me freestyle her and next time, if you can't meet up to a woman's demands, never beg her to understand she simply can't...

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by BigDawsNet: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:
This life sef...how pesin go know girl wey love pesin truly

Say nah when you get money
Or when you no get

Help
Experienced fellow

Be successful
Then date successful gf

If she said I love you... Its real

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2020
Jessepaid:
I won't call you broke...you are just temporarily unable to dispense cash.. it happens to everyone..
Carry that 2k ehn... Go buy sharwarma and chicken chop Belle full
I know you like the girl but trust me freestyle her and next time, if you can't meet up to a woman's demands, never beg her to understand she simply can't...

Temporarily unable to dispense cash
I wan change focus sef
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DhanBaba(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Be successful
Then date successful gf

If she said I love you... Its real

I still don't understand...

How would you know her I love you... Is real
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Jessepaid(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:

Temporarily unable to dispense cash
I wan change focus sef
let me burst your bubble... That money pass 2k sef.. she just bill you knowing what you can afford with plans to balance up from other guys.. just hustle get stable income no matter how small..free women they come and go like the rainy season

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by BigDawsNet: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:

I still don't understand...

How would you know her I love you... Is real

When you hav enough
And she also have enough to take care of herself without ur help... And she confess her love to you... Its real...

In anther words if you don't have to give her money to make her happy... Her love is real

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by JasperVII(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2020
There's another guy bro, and she's prolly going to Bleep him grin. That's when they come up with excuses like "I wanna be alone" "I need to think, clear my head" grin

And to even think you planned to borrow money just to give her.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Seandisputed(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:

As I wake up this morning My sense never wake up
Let me pass away bro
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Seandisputed(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2020
joegigs:
Easy na!! grin grin
Go through his write up carefully and you'll have no choice but to agree with me.
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Privatepart00: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Why getting yourself worked up for nothing ?
Highest she will do
Say that you people need a break
She will use the break to explore other guys
While waiting for you to behave like a mumu
To start calling her , that you miss her and stuffs like that etc
Why will she wanna buy what she can’t afford ?
You are surely a mumu for even thinking of borrowing money @ DhanBaba
You should be answering DhanMumu instead
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Seun,,,

Lalaticlacla,,,,,,

Dominique,,,,,,,

Myd44

,Farano,,,,

Rocktation,,,,,,,,,

Please i can't view my mention,,,,,,,

What have i done ?

I'm sorry i promise to be a good boy,,,,,,,,

Please nah ,,,,,,

Why is it dat this mods are punishing me,,,,,

The last time I can't view a particular thread,,,,,,,,,,

Kilode,,,?

Edakun,,,

Please,,,

Biko

Aboki mallam,,,,

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by peppermint7(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:
This is how she chatted me below ..when I asked why is she acting strange...

Me: I don't understand, why you are giving me attitude since Friday night

Her: Nothing

Me: okay ooo

Her: ��

Her: I wanna say something

Me: all ears

Her: Bby u know that I love u right

Me: I know

Her: BBY I don't know what's happening to me nowadays
I wanna be alone
I'm not happy
Just give me a break ����

Me: I knew you are not happy
M concern about your happiness

What break is that

Her: BBY the way m seeing things I may make some bad decision
Trust me I love u
Yes I do
I just need a space for a little time
Wanna be alone
Wanna think
Wanna sort myself out
���

Her: I don't know what to do ����

Me: A break ���

Me: Wanna be alone
Think
Sort out
I don't really get it
But I understand

Her: Yes dear �

Her: I don't wanna put this relationship at stalk because of me
I'm not asking for break up
I just want little space that's all

Her:Would u wait for me ��

I really think she want a breakup
Or want to taste another guy
Or why did you think... Please advice

Op wise up. She has probably seen someone else. No one would want a break from a relationship that is going quite well.
Btw which kind palazzo be 2k sef.
Doesn’t she has her own money.
Dat break go turn holiday. Then vacation
Op abeg find something else do

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Homeboiy: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2020
That little break up that she initiated

Read ubunja miseducation on the little break up she initiated.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys / 13 Signs You're Falling In Love / This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.